Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Fuck reverie if we don’t go back to zoro next chapter I’m not reading it!:lusalty:
I'm ok if Oda show us Mihawk killing Kizaru and says " not strong enough".

:pepedoffy:
Post automatically merged:

Year of Zoro incoming ?
Imagine that lmao
So this is Oda handling Zoro in the normal pace currently just imagine when the year of Woro starts.

Hope it happens so ppl can bite their tongue

Zoro is in an MC line up for Jump Festa :unsure:
Shonen jump toei and Oda are all putting respect on zoro's name.:finally:

Look at @Guan Yu signature. He posted it there

Guys, would you be willing to go vote and leave a comment to bump up the thread? We need our boi Mihawk in the next round.
:steef:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...panel-tournament-round-three-bracket-two.945/

Thank you.
I voted

Last edited:
G

Gran D. Master

Na it's the first time such phrasing is used by jump.

Legendary Swordman....Zoro.

If they ever use such word with someone besides Luffy I agree that it refers to the series until then Zoro is clearly under a special glass.
I'm not denying shonen jump is fanboying over Zoro, but that's all there is to their comment, a fanboy statement. Zoro isn't a legend in the OP verse yet so their comment doesn't have much meaning besides wanking him like we are doing

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I visited the Tokyo One Piece Tower recently and there was a lot of Zoro.

The last picture was drawn by Oda to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the One Piece Tower.

...There were no pictures of a certain perverted cook :sadgrin:
Very nice.

Also I happened to see somewhere that you got 2 Mihawk figurines, would you mind sharing some pics of them, please? Thank you in advance.

He was there, wearing his raid suit.
:madmonk::catblush:

I guess Oda really did get tired of drawing him, hence the RS.
:myman:

Very nice.

Also I happened to see somewhere that you got 2 Mihawk figurines, would you mind sharing some pics of them, please? Thank you in advance.

He was there, wearing his raid suit.
:madmonk::catblush:

I guess Oda really did get tired of drawing him, hence the RS.
Oh yeah sure, here's all the Mihawk merch I bought:
I got his Vivre Card, which is printed on the front and back of the folder in the photo. Zoro is in the picture too, if you can spot him :milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Oh yeah sure, here's all the Mihawk merch I bought:
I got his Vivre Card, which is printed on the front and back of the folder in the photo. Zoro is in the picture too, if you can spot him :milaugh:
Awesome merchandise.

I really like them.

Mihawk sitting in his chairs has always been extremely cool for me.

I do see it.

Only for Mihawk though.

The rest of the world bows down before Zoro.

:finally:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
@Den_Den_Mushi what do you think of Zoro being a headliner for Jump Fiesta with the MCs of the other big jump titles? :unsure:

hey, do you guys think Zoro will finally unleash Ashura again in Wano?
I sure hope so. An explanation on it would be cool too :josad:

But his steel cutting from Alabasta was retconned to be Haki, so who knows what'll happen with Asura.

Another thing I wanted to add, the Japanese are obsessed with Zoro. Walk into any figurine or merchandise shop and there will be Zoro merch everywhere. Here's some examples that I saw

I walked into one of the shops and the shop owner immediately tried to direct my attention to the Zoro merch. I hadn't even said anything, he just assumed I would be a Zoro fan lol. The number of Zoro figurines in Japan is insane. Other than Luffy and maybe Nami, no one else even comes close, he's just that popular.

@Den_Den_Mushi what do you think of Zoro being a headliner for Jump Fiesta with the MCs of the other big jump titles? :unsure:

The Japanese just love Zoro man. If you look at the amount of merch that exists for him, you'd think he was the main character or at least the Sasuke of the series.