Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Hello to all
This is BossYimz's little brother
it is with a heavy heart I report that the great BossYimz (Real name Naph) passed away this past Friday 16 April 2021 at 11:40am
He was 26.he was a great man, a great brother, a great son and a manga lover 4L

He became ill last week Saturday(symptoms like Corona) he just had a bad cough. I took him to the hospital on Monday results came back negative for Rona, but the doctor saw there was something up in his lungs, we got a bunch of medication and a ventilator. From Monday till Thursday he told us he was feeling better. Friday morning I left for school as usual and said goodbye, Not knowing it would be the last. He told my dad he had trouble breathing, soo my dad took him to the hospital as they got near the hospital his breathing got really bad, my dad rushed and got him to the emergency area, medics arrived and the second they put him on the hospital bed Naphs heart stopped beating. He lived a good life and I can confirm he was really happy these past few years

If you have anything to say about BossYimz your more than welcome too...

Sadly this shall be the last post from the mighty BossYimz this is BossYimz junior I hereby sign-out for my Brother.
yeti cool brothers!!!

Last edited:
Hello to all
it is with a heavy heart I report that the great BossYimz (Real name Naph) passed away this past Friday 16 April 2021 at 11:40am

He became ill last week Saturday(symptoms like Corona) he just had a bad cough. I took him to the hospital on Monday results came back negative for Rona, but the doctor saw there was something up in his lungs, we got a bunch of medication and a ventilator. From Monday till Thursday he told us he was feeling better. Friday morning I left for school as usual and said goodbye, Not knowing it would be the last. He told my dad he had trouble breathing, soo my dad took him to the hospital as they got near the hospital his breathing got really bad, my dad rushed and got him to the emergency area, medics arrived and the second they put him on the hospital bed Naphs heart stopped beating. He lived a good life and I can confirm he was really happy these past few years

Sadly this shall be the last post from the mighty BossYimz this is BossYimz junior I hereby sign-out for my Brother.
yeti cool brothers!!!
:(

I teared up, sorry for your loss .

Sometimes life can blow us apart in a matter of minutes, sometimes it's even worse.

I take life with a lot of simplicity because I wander the vastness of the cosmos and how small our existence probably is in the grand scheme despite the anthropocentric tendencies most humans have.

Enjoying our moments, without stressing ourselves too much, but making sure to remember about what carpe diem is and its relevance. That's my suggestion.

Hello to all

yeti cool brothers!!!

Rest in Peace. Stay strong.

One of the OG Zoro fans. He joined OroJackson around 2015 and has been posting quality contents supporting Zoro ever since. He created one of the very first popular thread at OJ about how someone can be a swordsman with other attributes such as circus tricks (cabaji), haki (ohm), martial arts (kaku) etc etc. Was a very respectful lad, I havent seen him insulting people. This is a sad news. Rest in peace brother.

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
One of the OG Zoro fans. He joined OroJackson around 2015 and has been posting quality contents supporting Zoro ever since. He created one of the very first popular thread at OJ about how someone can be a swordsman with other attributes such as circus tricks (cabaji), haki (ohm), martial arts (kaku) etc etc. Was a very respectful lad, I havent seen him insulting people. This is a sad news. Rest in peace brother.
He was one of the best Zoro fans I know; Boss and I may never got to talk to each other at personal level but we were always on the same team during the arguments back on OJ. He was a great guy.

R. I. P. @BossYimz

Hello to all

yeti cool brothers!!!
This left me broken, i can't imagine the pain of losing a brother, and at such a young age, life just is not fair.
My condolences to you and your family, be strong, and stay close to your mother and father. Take the memory of your brother with you and never let it go, remember, he will watch you from above from now on, and he will keep protecting you, always.

My regrets to his family and friends. Rest in piece!
Mate, when Zoro become the greatest swordsman in the world as he promised, that will be so great that you will hear it even on the heavens.
Take care of yourself guys!
Well said. Zoro first thought when he declared his goal was directed to the ones who didn't make it, the ones who left this world too early, way before they could accomplish their dream. This is actually beautiful, I am sure when Zoro will become WSS Naph alongside Kuina and the others will be the first ones aware.

Also, Naph "BossYimz" was the guy who more than 1 year ago predicted the Ashura - CoC relation right? Show the boss some credit boys.

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
β€Ž
Hello to all

yeti cool brothers!!!
My heart goes out to you and your family. Rest well, BossYimz.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Hello to all

yeti cool brothers!!!
Heartbreaking. My love and condolences to your family.