Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Zoros not on onigashima. He's falling off.
true but Zoro has a new aerial movement to get back.
I am curios because that is certain that the next 2 pages are still dedicated for Zoro vs King, in that 2 pages I wanna see how far is Onigashima from the Capital, where Momo is currently with his dragon, and if Zoro medicine will run out.
Intel said that 1036 is going to be a chapter for Luffy and Momo will play a part too + of course 2 panels for the closure of ZorovsKing.

Two options right now
1-Zoro falls into momo's back
2-He falls into onigashima ground(I don't think he will fall into ringo) The thing is who will help him if Sanji is out too?Hiyori is on the back part of onigashima right?and Denjiro is also there zoro is in the right part
So if they are in the back part they'll have to turn around will they find him?
I also wouldn't care if zoro last role is a plot with Orochi/hiyori I also don't think zkk will happen
But the question is when black blade?not this arc imo since zoro has to mastered Enma wich means EoW is staying with the sword

Two options right now
1-Zoro falls into momo's back
2-He falls into onigashima ground(I don't think he will fall into ringo) The thing is who will help him if Sanji is out too?Hiyori is on the back part of onigashima right?and Denjiro is also there zoro is in the right part
So if they are in the back part they'll have to turn around will they find him?
I also wouldn't care if zoro last role is a plot with Orochi/hiyori I also don't think zkk will happen
But the question is when black blade?not this arc imo since zoro has to mastered Enma wich means EoW is staying with the sword
Or

I would prefer pirate hunter

More than King of hell I will prefer Dragon slayer or beast Slayer after he slays kaido.

Then, Finally WSS Zoro
Same. I don't want Zoro to obtain other title in Wano outside of Dragon Slayer.

Pirate Hunter, Dragon Slayer, World Strongest Swordsman.
Zoro would be hands down the best titled character of the series.