Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
So apparently next sbs is in november do you guys think we will get some Shimotsuki lore questions?oda tease a lot that zoro is a Shimotsuki in this arc but didn't go further and I still think he is one I don't think will get zoro backstory in other arc or the other half of his family also @nik87 when do you think we will get kitetsu info wano was the perfect moment another wastefull plot by oda zoro could have leave wano with 4 swords(II kitetsu enma and wado) oh boy i'm also afraid zoro won't take shodai kitetsu at the end :catcry:
Post automatically merged:

And more other could throw zoro away from the top 10:josad:
RHP commanders, BBP, Boa, it doesn't matter. It's nice to have a big bounty but it means nothing in terms of power, Nami has a higher bounty than rooftop Zoro. :myman:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I remember Greg mentioning that Zoro’s lineage was a long and complex matter, something akin to GOT. Oda probably thought it would sidetrack too much from the main storyline of the arc. Still, I think Oda could’ve done much better by not teasing something if he wasn’t sure to follow through on it.
Would have been good reading the rest of OP not knowing this.

Smh, this makes it hurt even worse. Wtf oda.

Did Oda drop the mink medicine and its side effects, or was it implied that Zoro experienced the side effects while he was comatose for seven days?

If the side effects happen while Zoro is fighting a new enemy, then I don’t know how I will feel.