Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Neither do I lol, it was @Blother who posted a ranking. I just offered my two cents.

In S&A, Guan Yu had authority above Shishio and Cinera within the temple, but they had received the highest honors of Zoro wank specifically because of how they contributed to growing the Zoro Fandom, by defeating her enemies and strengthening their allies. That should be the highest criteria imo.
And that's why both Shishio and Cinera are Jefes, a.k.a bosses.

zoro first bounty is x2 previous luffy bounty
60= 30×2

BUT LATER it becomes :

After W7 120 ( arbasta luffy 100)
After Dressrosa 320 (W7 Luffy 300 )

☆W7 Zoro 120 - W7 luffy 300=180
☆Dresrosa Zoro 320 - Dressrosa Luffy 500 =180.

but with WCI zoro was absent 😕
so will the difference be the same 180?!
and will he have luffy previous bounty 1B.500 ?!
well it doesn't weork well this time .

cuz if the difference is the same

luffy 3B - 1B.800 = zoro 1B.200
but this means he will have lower than luffy previous bounty not as 320 or 120.

it should be like 1B520 ?!.

or will this time be exception for zoro as its was for WCI with sanji ?!

zoro have higher than luffy or equal bounty ?!
from 320 to 2B300.?!

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Shout out to @Gol D. Roger who pretends not to be one of us but secretly is and spends most his time defending zoro
lmao It's not like I am one of those kids who believe their arguments become more credible if they're not a fan or anything. It's no secret I defend Zoro more than any other character. It's a habit I picked on OJ due to how oppressed Zoro fans were when I joined the community but I never really wanked Zoro. In retrospect, I actually ranked Post-skip Zoro lower than where he actually belongs. Even before his rooftop feats, I was ranking Enma Zoro around YC3 or YC2.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
lmao It's not like I am one of those kids who believe their arguments become more credible if they're not a fan or anything. It's no secret I defend Zoro more than any other character. It's a habit I picked on OJ due to how oppressed Zoro fans were when I joined the community but I never really wanked Zoro. In retrospect, I actually ranked Post-skip Zoro lower than where he actually belongs. Even before his rooftop feats, I was ranking Enma Zoro around YC3 or YC2.
dont worry
unlike @LuthonTheDragDown youre always welcome here

That's why I listed you as Associates. Not really wanked Zoro but have defended him in many occasions. :blush:

dont worry
That's why TAC is snitches.
Post automatically merged:

That's why I listed you as Associates. Not really wanked Zoro but have defended him in many occasions. :blush:

dont worry
That's why TAC is snitches.