Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The peculiar thing is that Yasu knows what takes to be considered popular with women ( Chad Oden) yet he claimed Zoro having the same quality xD.

It means that if Zoro wanted he could have his own harem even :catrude:.
True.

The Chadmaster delivers once again.

:steef:

The peculiar thing is that Yasu knows what takes to be considered popular with women ( Chad Oden) yet he claimed Zoro having the same quality xD.

It means that if Zoro wanted he could have his own harem even :catrude:.
Can't wait for the Scabbards to start seeing parallels between Zoro and Oden :smoothy: Kawamatsu already praised him and Luffy as being amazing, and Kinemon and Kanjuro were jaw-droppingly impressed by his W against Pica. Amazing how Zoro has been leading the Scabbards just as Oden did in the past and is destined to surpass their master.

Shutenmaru has also complained about the lack of weak samurai in Wano and has rejected pledging his allegiance to Momonosuke... Looks like it's time for a new master, one even stronger than Oden perhaps? :myman:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Can't wait for the Scabbards to start seeing parallels between Zoro and Oden :smoothy: Kawamatsu already praised him and Luffy as being amazing, and Kinemon and Kanjuro were jaw-droppingly impressed by his W against Pica. Amazing how Zoro has been leading the Scabbards just as Oden did in the past and is destined to surpass their master.
The reactions are quite similar.

But what's more impressive is the fact that they were so shocked by Zoro's feat, after already having witnessed Oden's feat against the Mountain God and against KAIDO. Not to mention all the other crazy stuff Oden probably did.

:steef:

M

MD Zolo

Was thinking about making a thread on this but it is too speculative now so I'm putting it here.
Do you think that Zoro has something he learned during his post skip training which surpasses Asura?
If you do, what do you think that ability would be?
Indra? Not my idea though. I think somebody on Discord suggested it. I don't think he learned any specific move in the training like Luffy though.

I think he rather sharpened his haki, even more than Luffy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
Was thinking about making a thread on this but it is too speculative now so I'm putting it here.
Do you think that Zoro has something he learned during his post skip training which surpasses Asura?
Hard to tell. It would be surprising if he has nothing new at all. Also hard to say if he does have something new whether it is above Asura or not because Asura seems way too badass to be surpassed by something else.
I would say he has Indra technique(4 arms in total) but it is below Asura.

Considering that Luffy develop G4 and Sanji develop HM, yes I believe that Zoro also have something new that are stronger than Ashura.