Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Bogard

You can't win
Not exactly Zoro related, but was wondering since latest chapter. Rayleigh said latest chapter that a baby reminded him of old days

That suggest that Rayleigh had a baby, and we know he is in a relationship with Shakky

And Shakky is 64 after the timeskip and mentioned to have left piracy 42 years ago(with the timeskip), just 1 year after Mihawk was born

And considering she was chased by Garp, it suggest she was at least resonably strong and seeing how her vivre card suggest she(and Rayleigh) helped the Boa Sisters to return to Amazon lily thanks to Gloriosa(former empress of Amazon lily 3 decades ago), it implies she may have some kind of link to Amazon lily, potentially the one of the 2 previous empress before Boa Hancock

Except that since she fell in love with someone(Rayleigh) she may have been forced to leave Amazon lily. Also if Oda really drew inspiration from the 7 heroes to create the Shichibukais,

Rocbouquet(Hancock's representative) and Noel(Mihawk's representative) are brother and sister, which we only find later on. So it's not impossible in the end that Mihawk may have a link to Amazon lily as well, and thus may have been Rayleigh and Shakky's son, which could also further explain the similarity in their outfit potentially to hint at the current wielder of the WSS title

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Not exactly Zoro related, but was wondering since latest chapter. Rayleigh said latest chapter that a baby reminded him of old days

That suggest that Rayleigh had a baby, and we know he is in a relationship with Shakky

And Shakky is 64 after the timeskip and mentioned to have left piracy 42 years ago(with the timeskip), just 1 year after Mihawk was born

And considering she was chased by Garp, it suggest she was at least resonably strong and seeing how her vivre card suggest she(and Rayleigh) helped the Boa Sisters to return to Amazon lily thanks to Gloriosa(former empress of Amazon lily 3 decades ago), it implies she may have some kind of link to Amazon lily, potentially the one of the 2 previous empress before Boa Hancock

Except that since she fell in love with someone(Rayleigh) she may have been forced to leave Amazon lily. Also if Oda really drew inspiration from the 7 heroes to create the Shichibukais,

Rocbouquet(Hancock's representative) and Noel(Mihawk's representative) are brother and sister, which we only find later on. So it's not impossible in the end that Mihawk may have a link to Amazon lily as well, and thus may have been Rayleigh and Shakky's son, which could also further explain the similarity in their outfit potentially to hint at the current wielder of the WSS title
Who wants to tell him...

Makes sense why Pork and Snitch used to fight a lot. Hmm..good theory.

@Bogard i concur with your theory. Especially because it would explain Shanks and Mihawk’s rivalry.

I just disagree with the Rayleigh being the WSS of his time. Even before last chapter, I was doubting this because of Oden. I think that Oden ends up being a stronger swordsman than Ray. And last chapter prove me that it exist at least 2 swordsmen stronger than Ray during Roger time.

if you prove that you are human being , understand what we say and move ur ass out of here, i will consider this request sincerely . Otherwise u will be nothing more than a pet which barks at temple randomly
Oooh...harsh

Anyways I'm so hyped for the new theme. Green and Black gon look good together.

Bogard

You can't win
I think you’ve brought up this 7 heroes thing before @Bogard but what exactly is it?
They are the main villains of the game named Romancing SaGa 2: https://saga.fandom.com/wiki/Romancing_SaGa_2

You can see a description of their characters here: https://saga.fandom.com/wiki/The_Seven_Heroes

And among them, as mentioned Rocbouquet(Hancock's representative) and Noel(Mihawk's representative) are brother and sister, and for your information, Crocoboy's representative has the appearance of a female :yearight:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They are the main villains of the game named Romancing SaGa 2: https://saga.fandom.com/wiki/Romancing_SaGa_2

You can see a description of their characters here: https://saga.fandom.com/wiki/The_Seven_Heroes

And among them, as mentioned Rocbouquet(Hancock's representative) and Noel(Mihawk's representative) are brother and sister, and for your information, Crocoboy's representative has the appearance of a female :yearight:
Ooh. Is there anything interesting on the rest of them?