Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Not everyone will like every character. Characters you like will receive hate from people for whatever reason. That's not going to change overnight. Trying to pacify it will only lead to more toxicity.
You got a point, still some obviously force themselves to hate a character or straight up come up with stuff that never happened or take things out of context, I can't stop someone from hating on a the character itself but correcting misconceptions is pretty easy

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Hi:sadgrin:
How u doing?
Fine..

Post automatically merged:

You got a point, still some obviously force themselves to hate a character or straight up come up with stuff that never happened or take things out of context, I can't stop someone from hating on a the character itself but correcting misconceptions is pretty easy
Too true. If you're going to dislike a character, at least dislike what's actually there rather than fabricated.

Wise words.
Remember in Thriller Bark when Zoro was ready to sacrifice himself for Luffy? People says that Sanji was ready to do the same. I believe those people are wrong: Sanji was ready to step in to prevent Zoro from giving up on his dream, he was ready to sacrifice himself for Zoro in first place. In Baratie arc he is the only one to witness how much was that dream important for Zoro. Sanji wasn't ready to step in when Kuma was threatening for Luffy's ambition, yet he was when he was threatening Zoro's.
Respect Sanji, right hand man of The Strongest.
Zoro > Sanji >> Luffy Eos
Also big power ups for Sanjinho incoming he will surpass our expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wise words.
Remember in Thriller Bark when Zoro was ready to sacrifice himself for Luffy? People says that Sanji was ready to do the same. I believe those people are wrong: Sanji was ready to step in to prevent Zoro from giving up on his dream, he was ready to sacrifice himself for Zoro in first place. In Baratie arc he is the only one to witness how much was that dream important for Zoro. Sanji wasn't ready to step in when Kuma was threatening for Luffy's ambition, yet he was when he was threatening Zoro's.
Respect Sanji, right hand man of The Strongest.
Zoro > Sanji >> Luffy Eos
Also big power ups for Sanjinho incoming he will surpass our expectations.
Come on now, I know you're trolling but it's worth to mention sanji would've 100% died for luffy lol, he just passed out and got back up in the right moment to drop some foreshadowing, zoro just got up earlier

Come on now, I know you're trolling but it's worth to mention sanji would've 100% died for luffy lol, he just passed out and got back up in the right moment to drop some foreshadowing, zoro just got up earlier
I am sorry that you think so because i am not trolling, i trully believe that.
And I am not saying that Sanji ain't ready to die for Luffy, i don't doubt that he is, but in Thriller Bark he showed that he was ready to sacrifice for Zoro's dream in first place.

Last edited:
I am sorry that you think so because i am not trolling, i trully believe that.
And I am not saying that Sanji ain't ready to die for Luffy, i don't doubt that he is, but in Thriller Bark he showed that he was ready to sacrifice for Zoro's dream in first place.
It was for both luffy and zoro, he didn't want zoro to throw away his dream because sanji values zoro more than he values himself, and luffy still needed help so he offered himself instead of zoro so that luffy could be saved and zoro could live on, but zoro being zoro said fuck it and knocked out sanji to save him, funny how both characters value each other more than the they value themselves but the fan base don't

it would be sooo heat too, just a 12 episode or 24 episodic series with very "samurai champloo-esque" vibes and Afro-Samurai vibes. Zoro embarks on an epic journey to find the man he wants to duel/kill, on his journey he gets lost a lot and ends up involved in different stories, and people's plights, and cool fights. action, adventure, comedy, seinen and very mature rated.

take my money:steef: