Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I prefer the idea that my best friend also means Luffy as it makes it more better and creates a better difference than kuina can make.
Zoro shows that luffy is not only his captain but his best friend as well, as they all are nakamas

What do you guys prefer or take it as?​
I prefer more Kuina because Wano Ichimongi mean that much to Zoro.

I prefer more Kuina because Wano Ichimongi mean that much to Zoro.
yeh but like dude was leaving all his passion for his captain.. and Zoro is always talking so sincerely mostly, so Zoro calling Luffy his Oldest friend is actually a good development and feels much better and IMO to readers as well cause we hardly have anything for kuina but Zoro and Luffy dynamic is one of the best in the story
He was talking about Kuina, regardless of the English translations
Yeah I think that too.. though i was just asking what u guys prefer
watch it from my timestamp, more reasons why I prefer that

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
yeh but like dude was leaving all his passion for his captain.. and Zoro is always talking so sincerely mostly, so Zoro calling Luffy his Oldest friend is actually a good development and feels much better and IMO to readers as well cause we hardly have anything for kuina but Zoro and Luffy dynamic is one of the best in the story
I disagree. Having nothing beyond Luffy makes Zoro a more shallow character. The reason something like "Nothing Happened" and bowing before Mihawk all for Luffy's sake were such powerful moments is because Zoro had hopes and values all of his own, but was willing to compromise them for Luffy.

The Wado Ichimonji itself is the symbol of the promise Zoro made to Kuina post her death to become the strongest swordsman for both their sake. Zoro did not forget that, as we just learned last chapter of him remembering that oath while crawling towards the blade. It is to him what the Straw Hat is to Luffy.