Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I like the idea that Zoro has had a sort of mission, deliberately placed or just fated, to save Wano. Not something that's etched in stone like a prophecy, but it was something that fate would eventually steer him towards. I've said ever since Wano was first brought up that Zoro would serve as the torch bearer to all the Samurai, and there would be a certain level of national pride from Oda to have Mosshead, the Japanese Straw Hat, among the the leading figures liberating Wano, if not the forefront figure. Like his predecessor Ryuma before him.

The first thing he did was save citizens from the Tsujigiri, a small but immediate threat. And now, reaching the climax of the arc, will he save the entire Country from the much larger threat?

I like the idea that Zoro has had a sort of mission, deliberately placed or just fated, to save Wano. Not something that's etched in stone like a prophecy, but it was something that fate would eventually steer him towards. I've said ever since Wano was first brought up that Zoro would serve as the torch bearer to all the Samurai, and there would be a certain level of national pride from Oda to have Mosshead, the Japanese Straw Hat, among the the leading figures liberating Wano, if not the forefront figure. Like his predecessor Ryuma before him.
If there is another thing that the Japanese pride themselves is their solidarity in the face of catastrophic events and hardship. Oda tends to put the emphasis that even civilians and ordinary people can help in difficult moments. So far the citizens of the capital have been passive when Onigashima is about to crash bomb on the flower capital. It seems weird for the people of Wano who are Japanese to be so inactive in a critical moment...

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
If there is another thing that the Japanese pride themselves is their solidarity in the face of catastrophic events and hardship. Oda tends to put the emphasis that even civilians and ordinary people can help in difficult moments. So far the citizens of the capital have been passive when Onigashima is about to crash bomb on the flower capital. It seems weird for the people of Wano who are Japanese to be so inactive in a critical moment...
To be fair, Oda has involved most of the Wano characters that matter to the plot in this battle. Tama, a normal girl from the Kuri region, personally took up arms against the Beast Pirates, and has arguably put in the most work of shifting the tides of battle to the Alliance's favor. On top of the other named characters, there are 5000+ Samurai warriors from across the various regions all taking part in this battle. That is the largest number of allies Luffy has accrued during the climax of the arc.

To be fair, Oda has involved most of the Wano characters that matter to the plot in this battle. Tama, a normal girl from the Kuri region, personally took up arms against the Beast Pirates, and has arguably put in the most work of shifting the tides of battle to the Alliance's favor. On top of the other named characters, there are 5000+ Samurai warriors from across the various regions all taking part in this battle. That is largest number of allies Luffy has accrued during the climax of the arc.
True, Luffy has loads of allies but I am referring to the civilians in the Capital who are partying. They are just passively relying on their samurais instead of trying to do something about it.That's the thing Tama went on Onigashima saying that she can't stand there doing nothing unlike the others. Ivankov's speech said that miracles don't happen to people who hope for them its people like Luffy who are fearless and go all out for them to make it happen. I was imagining that Oda would manage to get every civilians in Wano involved in an all out war like Dressrosa especially when they are supposed to be Japanese.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
True, Luffy has loads of allies but I am referring to the civilians in the Capital who are partying. They are just passively relying on their samurais instead of trying to do something about it.That's the thing Tama went on Onigashima saying that she can't stand there doing nothing unlike the others. Ivankov's speech said that miracles don't happen to people who hope for them its people like Luffy who are fearless and go all out for them to make it happen. I was imagining that Oda would manage to get every civilians in Wano involved in an all out war like Dressrosa especially when they are supposed to be Japanese.

This a good point. I don't think their non-involvement will last. After all, they will eventually notice a floating island ontop of them, and a Dragon there.

Oda has the opportunity to, not only give the people of Wano some more agency, but to provide Momonosuke the chance to be a leader to his people by presenting himself before them, and likely giving orders to evacuate.

There might be allusions to the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombing should the Island land over the capital, and just how most post bombing stories involve the survivors picking themselves back up, Momo will rally the people that Wano can be rebuilt as long as it has people.

she didn't add new thing 😕 .
we all wondering why this and that?!

Wano is huge arc wuth many stories
kaidou (who is the main villain) yamato part only started after +70 chapters of wano.
This keep me hoping that kda leaving zoro story to the end last cuz it will be most important stiry in wano.
this why even in final chapters
also only 3 or 2 fights remains and oda still ambiguous about zoro while throwing hints .
Post automatically merged:

But the main question
is who is zoro farher ?!