Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
@Cinera

Oda will not miss all this build up for Zoro and leave it with just that King vs Zoro. I am pretty sure.

In previous arc Zoro never express this amount of attachment and emotions that we saw in Wano such as:
feelings of anger and a sense of compassion and happiness with the Ebisu village (one of the poorest in the land).

Zoro is the one who testified more to the suffering of the Wano people, the extent of corruption in this country,
It would be ridiculous if Oda ratified everything that happen to this people just because Luffy is having fun against Kaido..... (it would be the worst narrative ending in One Piece). Kaido is the cause for the downfall in Wano, and him becoming an ally would be an insult to this guys.

I cant accept that this Zoro is okay with Kaido coming out alive from Wano.
I agree wholeheartedly! I don't want to see ZKK because I have a powerscaling agenda. I want it because of the narrative build up. With a build up like ZKK, then I am expecting a good pay off.

@Cinera
This is just an idea for a future thread that you can post. (zoro intel prior to a fight)

Zoro is very interested in the types and forms of power he sees, and he observes them closely whatever position he is in,
He is clearly a very intelligent fighter (a quality that remind me of Mihawk), he aim to acquire as much knowledge possible even if is not directly fighting. He sees information as power (a main thing in One Piece).

Zoro is a very formidable fighter a prodigy but many fan dont see how much knowledge Zoro uses in his fight, he can be reckless but he look super ready in 99% of the case. He doesnt see a problem in exploiting extra information about how df power works prior to a fight.

Zoro understand that a fight can be won with tricks, traps, not a fair way (pirate stab each other).
This are post time skip instances in which Zoro analyse situation from a far distance.
If Law would for some reason betray the strawhat, I see Zoro facing Law, he is the most ready and less naive straw hat in it.

Zoro commenting about Kinemon foxfire style (which is part of Zoro arsenal in Wano):
panel in punk hazard
Zoro tatic 5 didnt come randomly, he saw what kind of skills Orlaumbus used in a previous situation. Again Zoro shown to have a very analytic mind and a very high tactical intelligence.

Zoro watching Sai power. (curiosity Zoro show interest for a potential new CoC user because Sai is the new leader of the Kano Kingdom)

Last edited:
Zzzz and this guy @Monkey D Theories want to join this thread cuz he hate Zoro right :suresure::
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...acrifice-the-monster-trio.20823/#post-2326050

A snitch aka Apoo, keep distance from this guy brothers :kata:
Post automatically merged:

if I posted my Zoro opinions on reddit they'd probably call me a braindead zorotard. I don't understand why you are trying to gatekeep the club. Like The only requirement is that you like zoro. Within the context of one piece I do like zoro. He's not my favorite character in all of fiction, but yes I like zoro.

However I think one piece is largely a mid tier work of art. This isn't the biggest issue but one piece lacks any compelling female characters. Oda and shonen jump presumed that for whatever reason, boys don't like reading stories that include strong women.

So I think at least in that respect, One piece would have been better if Zoro was the one who died and Kuina was the one who inherited his dream. Then Oda built up Kuina to be this badass 3 sword style fighter who was on par with Luffy and would eventually be one of the strongest in the verse, proving that at least in a world of supernatural powers like one piece, a woman can be the WSSM.

But I didn't make that post in a fit of zoro hatred or whatever

if I posted my Zoro opinions on reddit they'd probably call me a braindead zorotard. I don't understand why you are trying to gatekeep the club. Like The only requirement is that you like zoro. Within the context of one piece I do like zoro. He's not my favorite character in all of fiction, but yes I like zoro.

However I think one piece is largely a mid tier work of art. This isn't the biggest issue but one piece lacks any compelling female characters. Oda and shonen jump presumed that for whatever reason, boys don't like reading stories that include strong women.

So I think at least in that respect, One piece would have been better if Zoro was the one who died and Kuina was the one who inherited his dream. Then Oda built up Kuina to be this badass 3 sword style fighter who was on par with Luffy and would eventually be one of the strongest in the verse, proving that at least in a world of supernatural powers like one piece, a woman can be the WSSM.

But I didn't make that post in a fit of zoro hatred or whatever

B

Ballel

. I don't understand why you are trying to gatekeep the club. Like The only requirement is that you like zoro. Within the context of one piece I do like zoro. He's not my favorite character in all of fiction, but yes I like zoro.
Elitist mentality.
This isn't the biggest issue but one piece lacks any compelling female characters. Oda and shonen jump presumed that for whatever reason, boys don't like reading stories that include strong women.
This is sadly true and this mindset of Oda's is pretty disappointing.
would have been better if Zoro was the one who died and Kuina was the one who inherited his dream. Then Oda built up Kuina to be this badass 3 sword style fighter who was on par with Luffy and would eventually be one of the strongest in the verse, proving that at least in a world of supernatural powers like one piece, a woman can be the WSSM.
Now I wouldn't trade Zoro for Kuina because Zoro is one of my favourite characters but I definitely see your point.
I always wished for Nami to evolve into a strong fighter