Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Despite not being canon, this is how Zoro would act around Hancock because Oda pays attention to every line of dialogue so that they don't act out of character.

Coincidentally, in the kids chapter Zoro is 9 and Tashigi is 11 and Kuina was also eleven when she died...
i don't know about that in one of these chapters zoro beats up all of the germa kingdom with no swords:hope:

love this visual shot of Zoro and I can't quite put my finger on why

Toei put a lot of money for the first episode of the NW with the quality of the animation.

Its a great angle and teasing of Zoro's new look for anime watchers.

The composition of that shot and especially the lighting are well done which symbolize a passing of the torch of the former right hand man of Roger to Zoro becoming his successor. Notice Rayleigh is in the dark (the old guard) while our swordsman is in the light representing the new generation.

Toei put a lot of money for the first episode of the NW with the quality of the animation.

Its a great angle and teasing of Zoro's new look for anime watchers.

The composition of that shot and especially the lighting are well done which symbolize a passing of the torch of the former right hand man of Roger to Zoro becoming his successor. Notice Rayleigh is in the dark (the old guard) while our swordsman is in the light representing the new generation.
well damn :eeke: