Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
If Oda goes with his usual number puns, Mihawk could have a 3,890,000,000 berri bounty.

Mi - 3
Ha - 8
Ku - 9

I see people saying his bounty won't be over BB's, but BB is still growing and he's bound to get a huge raise after he makes his big move. There is no current bounty standard for solo travellers; Kuzan doesn't have any known bounty and all the top tier bounties are captain bounties and thereby inflated by allies and crew. It would be incredible if Mihawk (and therefore Zoro) got individual bounties that are worth almost as much as the yonko with all their territories.

I suck at puns, even in English so don't quote me on the bounty thing :catlewd:

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If Oda goes with his usual number puns, Mihawk could have a 3,890,000,000 berri bounty.

Mi - 3
Ha - 8
Ku - 9
Thanks. That would be great.

I see people saying his bounty won't be over BB's, but BB is still growing and he's bound to get a huge raise after he makes his big move. There is no current bounty standard for solo travellers; Kuzan doesn't have any known bounty and all the top tier bounties are captain bounties and thereby inflated by allies and crew. It would be incredible if Mihawk (and therefore Zoro) got individual bounties that are worth almost as much as the yonko with all their territories.
Yup. I saw that. Another thing I saw people say is that it might be 1,897,000,000 as a reference to the novel 'Dracula' and the year it was published, i.e. 1897.
I expect a bit above BB tbh, but I won't be bothered if it's 2B flat. For a man without a crew and without posing a lot of danger to the WG it would immensely praise his strength.

Zoro's bounty should breach the Yonko bounties imo. The next WSS and the right hand of the PK. It'd be helpful if we had Ray's bounty.

King's, Ray's and Mihawk's bounties are the ones I am looking forward. Any speculations about them by you guys?

Mi - 3
Ha - 8
Ku - 9
:steef:
I expect something with 2-3B, but 3,89B would be great too. He would be the only one with having alone as pirate such a huge bounty without having a Yonkou crew, also it would show again that he is even in bounty range equal to his rival Yonkou Shanks.

Also he would even have a greater bounty then Bullet(seems like he has 3B). Hope you are right.

King's, Ray's and Mihawk's bounties are the ones I am looking forward. Any speculations about them by you guys?
And Oden. And Vista. And Shiliew.
As if we do not have the right to know the bounties of those pro-eminent swordsmen :seriously::kriwhat:

I have no idea and no expectations for the bounty of Oden, Mihawk and Ray but for King I think I be in the 1 billion 400 million range:choppawhat:

Also Zoro's main opponents, Daz Bones and Kaku are still in the story. Daz is Crocodiles right hand man in New World and Kaku is CP0, no Bon Clay or Jabra anywhere to be seen
No where to be seen.

Just like how Sanji's rival is nowhere to be seen in either the marines or pirates

Smoker and Tashigi vs Luffy and Zoro
Coby and Helmeppo vs Luffy and Zoro
Lucci and Kaku vs Luffy and Zoro
Kidd and Killer vs Luffy and Zoro

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
And Oden. And Vista. And Shiliew.
Shilliew's bounty is bound to go up, just like BB's. Oden is a weird case. He wasn't a pirate for long.

King I think I be in the 1 billion 400 million range
Realistically he should be at least 100 millions above Queen. He might even be in the 1,5-1.7 B range.