Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
ZKK Hint when zoro Visit Ryuma's Grave

As Kinemon Said in CH1052 while he at the Ringo Eternal graves "they will be overlooking at the flowercapital in here like the Sword god did"

Zoro will see kaido flying to the capital when zoro visit ryumas grave ( just like act1 when kaido Visit wano zoro was in ebisu town ) But this time Zoro will notice kaido

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Everyone's so down. :catcry:

Well, let me try to fire up those spirits.

I don't think this is as bad as people think. Sure, Wano wasn't exactly what we all wanted for Zoro, but I chalk it up more to as repercussion of Wano rather than anything seriously bad for Zoro, and I think it's too hasty to just give up on a character just over a single arc.

I do think it was a missed opportunity to have a whole arc dedicated to exploring Zoro, but that isn't the only way to write a character. Or are we going to forget all of Zoro's great character moments throughout the series? From cool, to funny, and emotional.

One arc, and a few bad decisions can't undo all of that for me.

I think it's safe to say most people here connected with the character long before Wano, so why would a single arc change anything? I get it. We were all quite invested in Zoro's story through Wano. We all hoped to get answers to certain things we were yearning for for years. Some wanted to learn more about his background, like me. Others wanted him to make a name in Wano, and some just wanted their biases confirmed. Regardless of what it is, none of those things were going to make or break Zoro, imo. There's hundreds of chapters where we didn't need any of that, and Oda's done a fantastic job of defining Zoro through the years and that's why we loved him.

He's a very simple character, with some real human nuance sprinkled in. A cold as heck Clint Eastwood type that's secretly a goofball with a heart of gold. His devotion to his craft and his friends is second to none, his strength a source of security for those around him. He's toyed with death in his relentless pursuit, and he's prevailed on sheer willpower alone and the promises he made from a long time.

I cannot guarantee how well Oda can stick the landing for him or the rest of the series. I do have my doubts there, but I will always stan our wonderful Marimo. IKE, RORONOA!!

ALLAT SHIT trash :gonope:
Lolda fumbled. Now i doubt zoro getting much focus in the next arcs besides the Mihawk fight. Crazy we got 150 Wano chapters and we aint got shit for ZORO/Ryuma. He even gave that Ryuma parallel to Luffy. Lmfao

So Viz is confirming that Joy Boy and Ryuma power level (not about importance like some hater were posting in this forum)

It is incredible lame from Oda but basically he is saying that Luffy (g5) is equal to Zoro when he achive a blacken blade. Alright that make Zoro one of the strongest character in One Piece above Yonkos.

Still fuking dissaponted how poorly Oda manage plenty of plot points (not only relate to Zoro) and wasted for stupind damshit gangs and fights like the 2 fuking nija that took over 3 chapters....what that fuck Oda.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
So Viz is confirming that Joy Boy and Ryuma power level (not about importance like some hater were posting in this forum)

It is incredible lame from Oda but basically he is saying that Luffy (g5) is equal to Zoro when he achive a blacken blade. Alright that make Zoro one of the strongest character in One Piece above Yonkos.

Still fuking dissaponted how poorly Oda manage plenty of plot points (not only relate to Zoro) and wasted for stupind damshit gangs and fights like the 2 fuking nija that took over 3 chapters....what that fuck Oda.
Luffy The hero and Zoro the what? 😭

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
The hero too, Kinemon calls Luffy and Zoro the heroes of the war, everyone is waiting for them to recover, it's all lip service but that's what we have for now. :kobeha:
Dont Matter Luffy got all the Clout
Post automatically merged:

Zoro got Enma for what. Kaido laying in
Momo got ame no habakiri for what? Just for denjiro to kill Orochi?
straight up dogshit. And btw what happend to that trash ass Litetsu 2. Barley even been mentioned

The hero too, Kinemon calls Luffy and Zoro the heroes of the war, everyone is waiting for them to recover, it's all lip service but that's what we have for now. :kobeha:

that correct:
Kinemon: It is difficult to bear the thought of something happening to the heroes of the battle whe the rest of us live.

He is thinking about the only 2 guys that werent awake for 7 days, that mean Luffy&Zoro.

Still extremely poorly from Oda, I am pretty sure that other plans had ZKK but hey I dont care anymore about One Piece.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

that correct:
Kinemon: It is difficult to bear the thought of something happening to the heroes of the battle whe the rest of us live.

He is thinking about the only 2 guys that werent awake for 7 days, that mean Luffy&Zoro.

Still extremely poorly from Oda, I am pretty sure that other plans had ZKK but hey I dont care anymore about One Piece.
Luffy and Zoro’s duo was pushed to the extreme in this chapter. Basically every mention of one was paired with a mention of the other, and almost every panel they were in they were paired as a duo
:blush: