Negged hawkins
Negged Apoo
Clowned on queen
Rooftop MVP
Scared Kaido
Crippled King
Adv CoC

yet he gets almost the same bounty as jinbe and lower then Lueen
I feel like Oda wants the Strawhats and BBP to have similar bounties and the RHP with the highest bounty average until the Strawhats surpass them by defeating BB and his crew.

Kaihei Gari/kaizoku gari
Mei-ou/En-ou
Rival/parallel

:myman:
Epithets similar to 2 🐐.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Wasn’t Zoro's birthday proposed by a fan? Why is Oda going over the board to correct this simple mistake to have the bounty be 1,111,000 belies? 10 million is not going to appease or placate any fandom.

Or did he not like Zoro and Jinbei being separated by only 1 million?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Looking up, Zoro's bounty has a lot of references. The 1111 part references his birthday and the Shimotsuki. "Zorome", which is to line up several numbers together, can infer to good fortune in something like gambling. Zoro's been noted to be quite lucky. And finally, Oda loves to incorporate goroawase on the bounties. 110 part of his bounty spells out hyakuju (百十) which is identical sounding to hyakuju for Beasts (百獣). Zoro's been likened to a wild beast at times.

So apparently next sbs is in november do you guys think we will get some Shimotsuki lore questions?oda tease a lot that zoro is a Shimotsuki in this arc but didn't go further and I still think he is one I don't think will get zoro backstory in other arc or the other half of his family also @nik87 when do you think we will get kitetsu info wano was the perfect moment another wastefull plot by oda zoro could have leave wano with 4 swords(II kitetsu enma and wado) oh boy i'm also afraid zoro won't take shodai kitetsu at the end :catcry:
Post automatically merged:

Dragon and Sabo will probably remove Jinbo and Kata from the top 10.
And more other could throw zoro away from the top 10:josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So apparently next sbs is in november do you guys think we will get some Shimotsuki lore questions?oda tease a lot that zoro is a Shimotsuki in this arc but didn't go further and I still think he is one I don't think will get zoro backstory in other arc or the other half of his family also @nik87 when do you think we will get kitetsu info wano was the perfect moment another wastefull plot by oda zoro could have leave wano with 4 swords(II kitetsu enma and wado) oh boy i'm also afraid zoro won't take shodai kitetsu at the end :catcry:
Seems like that ship has sailed.
The shithead has a chapter 1200 as deadline to finish OP.
And he has several arcs left. And you know his fetish of focusing on side characters instead of Strawhats.
I doubt we will get anything anymore and since he didnt put it in Wano, I dont need it in SBS either.

Seems like that ship has sailed.
The shithead has a chapter 1200 as deadline to finish OP.
And he has several arcs left. And you know his fetish of focusing on side characters instead of Strawhats.
I doubt we will get anything anymore and since he didnt put it in Wano, I dont need it in SBS either.
Well yeah but now that mugis are alone with no one in the crew hope he focus in them tbh the last chapter gave me pre TS vibes