Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yeah but it is sad that we collectively just gave up…
I mean nobody can blame us.
He had 2 chances to do something, with Wano and WCI.
More than 6 years to do something with Yonko saga and all he did was what he said he wouldnt.
Inconclusive Sanji backstory, teasers about Zoro's backstory and that's all. He simply not that guy. 😂

That Zoro and Robin are the strong ones in a strawhat without Luffy and Jinbe.

Which would explain a lot :saden:
That's the truth tho. You saw Zoro and Luffy in a 5 vs 2 Yonkou, the other Strawhats had to 5v1 a toy and looked so ass that a certain group of fans that love to lurk in this thread have to pretend that a thing that had Nami and Usopp in its hands and failed kill them is top tier level or that one character was nerfed by shoes.
Remove the Yonkou, the former warlord, the knight of the sea and the supernova, Pirate hunter, the master swordsman and the crew gets fodderized by the CP0 or a decent YC. :kobeha:

That's the truth tho. You saw Zoro and Luffy in a 5 vs 2 Yonkou, the other Strawhats had to 5v1 a toy and looked so ass that a certain group of fans that love to lurk in this thread have to pretend that a thing that had Nami and Usopp in its hands and failed kill them is top tier level or that one character was nerfed by shoes.
Remove the Yonkou, the former warlord, the knight of the sea and the supernova, Pirate hunter, the master swordsman and the crew gets fodderized by the CP0 or a decent YC. :kobeha:
And that irrelevant. Really.
Why? Because it has no impact on the story.

Says you. Without Luffy, Jinbei and Zoro the Strawhats are nothing, they would be under Law's crew.
Without ability and power the story doesn't progress. Kaido and BM weren't after "storytelling".
Says the story.
It was never highlighted post timeskip that the strawhats crew needs Zoro to move foward (WCI is a proof of that).

Furthermore the ability of Luffy to make allies with anyone even people stronger than him means that he does not need Zoro’s muscle he could ally himself with someone strong enough to do Zoro’s work.

Zoro leave a permanent scar on Kaido, his biggest highlight on the raid, something that only the almighty Oden ever did, but it was totally irrelevant to Kaido’s defeat. Nothing that Zoro did on the roof has any lasting impact on the story.

The story progress because everything fall under Luffy’s lap:
-He cannot die
-He cannot be captured during a long period of time
-Everyone and their mothers loves him
-He make allies with convenient abilities wherever he is going
-He cannot be put in a situation where he has to rely solely on Zoro’s strength to save the day.

Zoro is irrelevant storywise because he is only muscle and Luffy can find someone to do this muscle work anyway. Post time skip there is nothing that Zoro did that only him can do in the given arc. Which was one of his biggest strength as a character pré-timeskip.

So yeah Sanji jobbed against a robot but he will still be put on Zoro’s level in next the fighting arc (because Oda loves to see the two fanbases fight each other like idiots).

So what does it say about Zoro and his dream? What does it say about someone who is training his ass all day every day, begged the guy he wants to beat to be his master (basically asking him to trained him to beat him), put his pride aside and has his whole being totally focus on the idea of being stronger…to be put on the same level as a cook?

But yeah it is somewhat a win for Zoro that Sanji cannot beat a robot…

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro is irrelevant storywise because he is only muscle and Luffy can find someone to do this muscle work anyway.
This is starting to apply to every other Strawhat.
Vegapunks machines can cook instead of Sanji.
Minks have medicine that works wonders compared to Chopper doing nothing remarkable in post-TS.
Ohara's knowledge is shared with Giants so even Robin's significance is fading, 3-eyed tribe considering as well.

Usopp hasnt shown anything remarkable other than sniping Sugar.
Nami hasnt done anything remarkable in post-TS either and her navigation is pretty much useles now that Jinbe steers the ship.
Vegapunk can build better stuff than Franky.
We have yet to find someone to sing like Brook and we have a replacement for every Strawhat.

This is starting to apply to every other Strawhat.
Vegapunks machines can cook instead of Sanji.
Minks have medicine that works wonders compared to Chopper doing nothing remarkable in post-TS.
Ohara's knowledge is shared with Giants so even Robin's significance is fading, 3-eyed tribe considering as well.

Usopp hasnt shown anything remarkable other than sniping Sugar.
Nami hasnt done anything remarkable in post-TS either and her navigation is pretty much useles now that Jinbe steers the ship.
Vegapunk can build better stuff than Franky.
We have yet to find someone to sing like Brook and we have a replacement for every Strawhat.
Yeah the strawhats are just there to either cry or to say that Luffy’s will be the PK:yurazclear:

Uta can sing better than Brook :saden:

Again it’s happened twice. Someone has mentioned “Shimotsuki” but Zoro is conveniently not hearing it.

The first time, Brook was gonna say Yasu’s full name and Zoro cut him off before he could say it and later all the people around Yasu’s execution say his full name but Zoro isn’t around. When Zoro arrives, Yasu’s dead and no one is saying “Shimostsuki” anymore.

And now, when Kawamatsu is telling Hiyori about the Shimotsuki family, Zoro is once again, conveniently not around and by the time they meet Zoro, Kawamatsu is done telling the story.

Who’s betting the moment Zoro actually hears the name “Shimotsuki” anywhere in Wano, we get a flashback to his childhood?

I think Zoro will hear that name the first time when someone tells him about Ryuma because his name is also Shimotsuki Ryuma.
All these hopes....😢😢

Oda is a fraud who lives off playing with the expectations of his readers the more you think about wano as whole the worse it gets. His way of generating excitement is to tease and never deliver on anything if it has nothing to do with Goofy of course:whitepress:
Yep the most infuriating part of all this is the baiting. The epitome of it is the « Grim reaper plot ».

Zoro could have just fall unconscious after his attack against King but no, Oda had to draw a grim reaper, letting people believe there was more to Zoro plot lines in Wano….only for it to end up being a gag:giogio:

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda is a fraud who lives off playing with the expectations of his readers the more you think about wano as whole the worse it gets. His way of generating excitement is to tease and never deliver on anything if it has nothing to do with Goofy of course:whitepress:
Hes our IRL Wizard of Oz or something, a snake oil salesman, a charlatan, a conman.

I've joked constantly he's a sadist, troll, spiteful, hates us etc. How he handled Zoro lately is completely unforgivable imo. No way it wasn't deliberate and thus malicious.

Post automatically merged:

Zoro threatens everyone even his own author fears him
Zoro be like:

Post automatically merged:

I have a small amount of copium that this may foreshadow something important for Zoro somehow though:

Zoro is dressed as Link from Zelda of course. Ocarina of Time had Link being suspended in time in an alternate dimension/spiritual realm fro 7 years until he hit adulthood. He then had to fight a dark skinned villain to save the world...oh no.....

:luchosop::saden::risicheck::emohiyo:

Also in Breath of the Wild, I think Link is suspended in time for 100 years or something? After that iteration of Hyrule is destroyed/taken over by Calamity Ganon or w/e? I've not played the game yet but I've vaguely read up on the plot a long time ago lol. Someone will correct me as needed ofc!

Links character arc in the games and "official fan" manga had him making massive sacrifices for the greater good as a hero generally does. Whether its his childhood innocence and thus youth and thus his friends and family (not literally sacrifcing them thankfully, this aint Berserk or something but his connections with them and such), Zoros arc also is about self sacrifice and the greater good. Zoro is an extremely heroic character and he does remind me a lot of Link, including bearing heavy emotional burdens and responsibilities for the sake of others and the world.

I've said a few times before, Zoro might be "lost in time", he's not from this era and like how Momo and the Scabbards were sent forwards in time by Toki, maybe Zoro was sent forwards in time for some reason too? Why do we know NOTHING about the Roronoas at all, well over a 1000 chapters and 25 years into the story now?! Zoro is far bigger mystery than almost any other Strawhat right now! Nami and Brook are probs the only ones given him serious competion in this regard imo.

Why make Ryuuma and Ushimaru resemble Zoro and then never play up on it? Why have Zoro encounter the Nidai but never even get to touch it, never mind use it? Gave it to Luffy and then have Zoro never get to use it? Are you really being this overtly petty/sadistic/spiteful Oda?

We don't even know who's Zoros parents are and why the Revolutionaries were at the Shimotsuki Dojo too. Also, it seems very evident Oda wants to set some kind of on-going storyline with Kuma, Zoro and Bonney but I'm not sure where it's going and what it's meant to be ultimately.
On the other hand though, now he's had Zoro stay behind on the ship for what reason? Since when do SHs stay behind on a ship? This just feels so forced or to huff the copium, its deliberate by Oda so he can setup Zoro for an impactful encounter with CP0 and Seraphim Kuma or something/someone else somehow?

We also learned nothing new about black blades in Wano, we never had Zoro going to Yasuies and Ryuumas graves, maybe even Ushimarus too ofc, Yamato never saw Ushimaru in Zoro SOMEHOW, Ushimaru had green bulls on his cape for no reason after all but to troll us I guess and speaking of that, what was the point of Green Bull coming to Wano then? Also why did he have a sword? That some are confusing for a black blade too? That he didnt even bother using vs samurai of all people too? My head hurts lol.

Also he's playing a real double edged sword by having Mihawk join Buggy too, well partner with him at least. It does feel like Oda is trolling us but he's also trying to hype up Mihawk in his own ways to not upset his fans and thus Zoro fans not too much either.

I would have thought Hitetsu would have taught us more about black blades and that Zoro would be close to getting a black blade after fighting 2 Yonkos now of all things. But heres the real clincher, Oda admitted the rooftop fight wasn't planned either and he was pressured by his editors 20 chapters before it happened, to include something special like that for chapter 1000 so thats also why we had such random padding/pacing and thus 10 chapters of Goofy running to the roof like he's Forrest Gump.

I know I'm regurgitating some commonly spoken complaints and arguments about Zoro's handling by Oda here, especially at Wano but I just really needed to vent lol. I went from suffering as a Sanji fan to suffering as a Zoro fan too. I know Zoro is all about suffering for the greater good, that Buddhist mentality, but man, this is ridiculous!

I also hate how Oda retconned cursed swords and made them not actually cursed. How does Enma steal/draw out haki then? What was the point of Ame No Habakiri too?

Zoro not getting to avenge Yasuie either and potentially Kinemon too if he had died like he was meant to, bothers me so much.

Also we're still waiting on what Zoro wanted here btw?:

:zorothink:kingufy

Also one more thing, since Oda said the rooftop fight wasn't planned/meant to happen, what was Oda planning for Zoro then? Zoro was severely injured after tanking Hakai momentarily, so what if that never happened then? Would he have fought King whilst being in MUCH healthier/stronger condition then
? Would Oda have found another way to nerf Zoro as usual to "balance things out" or would he just have stomped King? Bearing in mind he didn't even use Asura vs King? King should have CoC and given us a CoC clash between him and Zoro too, a dragon and tiger splitting the skies, 1st mates being on par with their captains haki wise at least or something? Thus adding to parallels like Rayleigh and Roger and Beckmann and Shanks?

I just remembered too, at least Skyward Sword actually incoporated Buddhist mythology into a Zelda game, with the Buddhist hell being symbolically represented in a certain dungeon (Ancient Cistern) and even a boss with multiple arms? Which made me think of Zoro's Asura too?

Zoro's favourite game here too lol:

This song is a fucking mood post Wano especially, I swear:

:mihugh::risitameh::shame::pepemotion:

We still don't know why/how Zoro can use Asura too right?

I had a headcanon Zoro was part Oni and related to Kaido, genuinely. Even his son somehow. Roronoa Kaido sounds just too good for me as well. Zoro being part Oni would have been so dope imo and explains his monstrous strength (literally), his willpower and being able to use Asura even potentially. Although I hoped Asura would be something cursed sword related and thus from Sandai or maybe its from Wado or Shusui somehow...

Oh well, What Could Have Been, I guess?....:goatasure:

:luuh::sanjimeh::mrgo:

Last edited by a moderator: