Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
There are anyone who believe than luffy is stronger than zoro?:kayneshrug:
Really Who still believes that

Only his fans and zorohaters :hihihi:

Yeah love the fact that she is asking him politely 🤣
Yo only lucci & kaku are the ones to make it to CP0 just like daz bones and King

Seeing that they mention W7 and this arc look similar you fellas now what is time for 👀

Kiri chan we miss her :catcry:
Emily told me the reason why she related to Tashigi so much is because she is the by the book school girl or professor who bosses you around to get your homework done because she really wants you to succeed. Considering, that she was a teacher, and the type of person who takes good care of kids, and her loved ones it makes sense. She is the type of girl who will be very forward with you, and her intentions.

Tashigi is possibly the most overlooked character by the fanbase, and even Oda. Anything she does with Zoro, and the Straw Hats is effortlessly entertaining.

Last edited:
Emily told me the reason why she related to Tashigi so much is she is like by the book school girl or teacher who bosses you around to get your homework done because she really wants you to succeed. Considering, that she was a teacher, and the type of person who takes good care of kids, and her loved ones it makes sense. She is the type of girl who will be very forward with you, and her intentions.

Tashigi is possibly the most overlooked character by the fanbase, and even Oda. Anything she does with Zoro, and the Straw Hats is effortlessly entertaining.
Loved her chapter analysis she always spread positivity and was like rock for us during tough times in wano that caring part of her always shined through. Post like these really show it i hope we get some focus on Tashigi soon
Everyone's so down. :catcry:

Well, let me try to fire up those spirits.

I don't think this is as bad as people think. Sure, Wano wasn't exactly what we all wanted for Zoro, but I chalk it up more to as repercussion of Wano rather than anything seriously bad for Zoro, and I think it's too hasty to just give up on a character just over a single arc.

I do think it was a missed opportunity to have a whole arc dedicated to exploring Zoro, but that isn't the only way to write a character. Or are we going to forget all of Zoro's great character moments throughout the series? From cool, to funny, and emotional.

One arc, and a few bad decisions can't undo all of that for me.

I think it's safe to say most people here connected with the character long before Wano, so why would a single arc change anything? I get it. We were all quite invested in Zoro's story through Wano. We all hoped to get answers to certain things we were yearning for for years. Some wanted to learn more about his background, like me. Others wanted him to make a name in Wano, and some just wanted their biases confirmed. Regardless of what it is, none of those things were going to make or break Zoro, imo. There's hundreds of chapters where we didn't need any of that, and Oda's done a fantastic job of defining Zoro through the years and that's why we loved him.

He's a very simple character, with some real human nuance sprinkled in. A cold as heck Clint Eastwood type that's secretly a goofball with a heart of gold. His devotion to his craft and his friends is second to none, his strength a source of security for those around him. He's toyed with death in his relentless pursuit, and he's prevailed on sheer willpower alone and the promises he made from a long time.

I cannot guarantee how well Oda can stick the landing for him or the rest of the series. I do have my doubts there, but I will always stan our wonderful Marimo. IKE, RORONOA!!