Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Hey guys i've been thinking that the awakening of the suke suke is making the user himself invisible instead of the enviroment so when somebody punch kick or cut him it won't do anything because they're doing this to something invisible is untouchable

lol you don't like the idea ?I think if anything this hypes kizaru and saturn pretty high
Post automatically merged:

Hey guys i've been thinking that the awakening of the suke suke is making the user himself invisible instead of the enviroment so when somebody punch kick or cut him it won't do anything because they're doing this to something invisible is untouchable
i agree...hopefully its where a swordsman being able to cut nothing comes into play

lol you don't like the idea ?I think if anything this hypes kizaru and saturn pretty high
it does hype kizaru and Saturn, but if luffy and zoro lose (assuming that they lose fair) that means all the other crew members will also lose and that would make them lose their yonko status..

i think it's too late in the story for that to happen

Though it will be a haki pu?if it is in what type of haki:choppawhat:
I always think back to whatever that breath zoro was hearing when he cut steel so maybe another level of adv arnament ot maybe even a combination of 2 or 3 hakis lol

it does hype kizaru and Saturn, but if luffy and zoro lose (assuming that they lose fair) that means all the other crew members will also lose and that would make them lose their yonko status..

i think it's too late in the story for that to happen
I don't think they will lose more so luffy and zoro will put in that much work to win. The fact that we have two adv coc users while kidd and law have nothing should make up the difference.

I always think back to whatever that breath zoro was hearing when he cut steel so maybe another level of adv arnament ot maybe even a combination of 2 or 3 hakis lol
It could be black blades I'm thinking Shiryu Enma and sandai turns black his admiral fight may fujitora given that he has a good observation haki zoro will take his kenbun to the next level against mihawk he will reach 3/3 in armament (2 black blades) 3/3 in conquerors 2/3 in observation against mihawk wado black and FS a demonic pu in the way
Also do you guys think zoro will fight gandhi or he will be his final fight?at the end he is shodai kitetsu owner
Also his last attack against mihawk

It could be black blades I'm thinking Shiryu Enma and sandai turns black his admiral fight may fujitora given that he has a good observation haki zoro will take his kenbun to the next level against mihawk he will reach 3/3 in armament (2 black blades) 3/3 in conquerors 2/3 in observation against mihawk wado black and FS a demonic pu in the way
Also do you guys think zoro will fight gandhi or he will be his final fight?at the end he is shodai kitetsu owner
Also his last attack against mihawk
Asura for Kizaru, Sanzen Sekai for Mihawk.

Asura for Kizaru, Sanzen Sekai for Mihawk.
How I see things I don't think Zoro's admiral fight is kizaru oda has established since the beginning of the NW a rivalry between zoro and fujitora he draw him in the 1031 colorspreed leakers before making the oficial one tbh I don't mind he is my favourite admiral and alongside mihawk Shanks is at top 3 of best kenbunshoko haki users he is the perfect training of that haki before facing mihawk I do think zoro will face both in LT first fuji and then mihawk
This episode
Also got this
https://www.hellominju.com/2023/04/ONEPIECE1059.html
It seems is an episode focused on Zoro's fight and is going to be extended for next episode remember sandai kitetsu part is 1033

This or it is preview of 1060 but is seems better episode than the last one