Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I definitely don’t want him to, fire is such a common power in OP, it would just be lame if he could do the same things as Luffy and Sanji
Yeah somehow i get you fire got repetitive and boring less sabo but just pointed out zoro usually steal attacks but with kinnemon fire technique I guess in what respect with fire is enough
Post automatically merged:

Be ready for 3 consecutives episodes of zoro piece
👀

So what do you guys think 🤔
Do you think he is able to generate fire I saw a lot of comments that he will change some of his swords for a fire one though won't think that happen
Zoro was already able to generate flames with Hiryu kaen which translates flying dragon fire blaze
He stole Kinemon fire fox style which isn't just limited to cutting through flames marimo copied everything i think he can generate flames at will and use it with all of his moves now should he require it:myman:

Okay bad news animation wasn't that good
Good news they're extending Zoro's fight for next week so we are getting almost a full episode of it
Some frames of the episode

love this sword clash😎
tatsumaki not my favourite I admit they didn't did great with it😔
this part is cool😎

Love the reference👀
The shamisen CoO master tier😎

Okay bad news animation wasn't that good
Good news they're extending Zoro's fight for next week so we are getting almost a full episode of it
Some frames of the episode

love this sword clash😎
tatsumaki not my favourite I admit they didn't did great with it😔
this part is cool😎

Love the reference👀
The shamisen CoO master tier😎
The small positive thing we can take away from this horrible episode is only small part of Zoro vs King got animated. There is still plenty of the fight left i don't these aura obsessed animators will reduce but maybe they will improve on everything else the choreography and sword play ost

Last edited:
:zosmug:>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > > >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > :lawsigh:

:zosmug:>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > > >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>> > :lawsigh:
@Aknolagon the Dominatrix gonna whip you hard for all the shit you talked bout Zoro back then

Lmao :milaugh: