Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
πŸ‘€
so what are we getting in 1059 then
?
This reminds me that Zoro is going to pull an insane observation feat in the next episode, he's going to hear Hiyori's shamisen from the other side of the island.

*Half of episode 1058/the end of chapter 1032, that means we're getting 2 full episodes for Zoro vs King and the Kozaburo flashback. :steef:

This reminds me that Zoro is going to pull an insane observation feat in the next episode, he's going to hear Hiyori's shamisen from the other side of the island.

*Half of episode 1058/the end of chapter 1032, that means we're getting 2 full episodes for Zoro vs King and the Kozaburo flashback. :steef:
the image I post is from 1058 though
so what is 1059 going to be about wanking King till we get zoro fb then 1060 is a full zoro fb then :amazing:
But seriously I'm confuse hope they don't change to other plots or they focus 1060 in other characters :mihugh:

the image I post is from 1058 though
so what is 1059 going to be about wanking King till we get zoro fb then 1060 is a full zoro fb then :amazing:
But seriously I'm confuse hope they don't change to other plots or they focus 1060 in other characters :mihugh:
It makes you think, a full episode of fighting? The animation would take a big hit but on the other hand there's nothing but Zoro vs King after Hiyori shows up and it makes sense that episode 1060 ends with Zoro going hakiman and 1061 starts with Law, Kidd vs BM and ends with Lanji defeating Queen.

1058 ends with Hiyori showing up
1059 only Zoro vs King? I have no idea where the episode could end.
1060 Kozaburo flashback? Ends with Zoro coating his swords with conqueror's haki

Worst case scenario - we get filler for other characters. :kobeha:

It makes you think, a full episode of fighting? The animation would take a big hit but on the other hand there's nothing but Zoro vs King after Hiyori shows up and it makes sense that episode 1060 ends with Zoro going hakiman and 1061 starts with Law, Kidd vs BM and ends with Lanji defeating Queen.

1058 ends with Hiyori showing up
1059 only Zoro vs King? I have no idea where the episode could end.
1060 Kozaburo flashback? Ends with Zoro coating his swords with conqueror's haki

Worst case scenario - we get filler for other characters. :kobeha:
1059 king the monster

To here
Some of this scenes must be extended
Some fillers of others characters Yamato momo CP0 Orochi
The end of that episode Maybe is this

To here starts the flashback a long flashback then for 1060
?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
interesting theory on zoro lineage...lengthy but i can actually see oda doing something like this since he already revealed shimotsuki heritage and most if not all thought wano would be important for him heritage/character wise etc.
Tbh, I dont know what possible reveal would make Zoro's backstory relevant in the story overall...
Father and grandfather reveal were like - Oh no, anyway... It didnt change anything.
There is a possible wiggle room from his mother's side but I am not having any expectations.

Some randoms from Shimotsuki village who died fighting pirates and from illness...
Overall, nothing changed before and after that reveal.
As usual, the best parts about One Piece are its theories while the author himself prefers silhouettes of random new characters...

Tbh, I dont know what possible reveal would make Zoro's backstory relevant in the story overall...
Father and grandfather reveal were like - Oh no, anyway... It didnt change anything.
There is a possible wiggle room from his mother's side but I am not having any expectations.

Some randoms from Shimotsuki village who died fighting pirates and from illness...
Overall, nothing changed before and after that reveal.
As usual, the best parts about One Piece are its theories while the author himself prefers silhouettes of random new characters...
I like the angle of Oda doing something from the roronoa side since everyone knew zoro and shimotsuki had some ties , and Oda basically just said here is the family tree… I never really thought much about the swords and the personalities that Oda has drew for them until after this vide so maybe Oda will hit us with something later in the story.

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž