Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This would be very interesting if Mihawk passed down special eye powers to marimo. Mihawk is already the best teacher considering monstrous level he took to Zoro in just 2 years :catblush:
We already speculated about that same theory.
It is unlikely to be just an artistic choice.
It will be used in the future when necessary.
And if Zoro is the guy with an eyepatch, he will lose it in a battle.

We already speculated about that same theory.
It is unlikely to be just an artistic choice.
It will be used in the future when necessary.
And if Zoro is the guy with an eyepatch, he will lose it in a battle.
Yeah Loda would not be hiding it if there was nothing there. Rayleigh has same exact scar yet his eye is intact. Fujitora although blind can open his eyes but Zoro's left eye is always shut:zorothink:

Last edited:
maybe this deserves a thread but i thought this was interesting.

First off all credits to this guy i have done nothing.
As a huge zkk supporter i always thought hawkins prediction was for wano, but now we have left and the time line is still very active for luff and zoro ...Thoughts?

Main reason for posting here is unlike law and kidd who has killer and bepo... we have WORO:steef::steef::steef:

maybe this deserves a thread but i thought this was interesting.

First off all credits to this guy i have done nothing.
As a huge zkk supporter i always thought hawkins prediction was for wano, but now we have left and the time line is still very active for luff and zoro ...Thoughts?

Main reason for posting here is unlike law and kidd who has killer and bepo... we have WORO:steef::steef::steef:
Yeah I also saw that in a YouTube video month isn't over yet it would be interesting if zoro has a huge narrative with this reaper didn't kill him and he said he was going to be King of hell maybe a trip to necropolis?

Yeah I also saw that in a YouTube video month isn't over yet it would be interesting if zoro has a huge narrative with this reaper didn't kill him and he said he was going to be King of hell maybe a trip to necropolis?
yea could possibly be something like that ...maybe gorosei also drops something about zoros family that we are not aware of...more so the roronoa side