Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He doesn't need it, he has an awakened god zoan
Not sure why you think being awakened zoan, even if god manifestation of whatever desire, makes him superior to Mihawk.
He clearly cannot pull off the feat that only Mihawk is capable of(and Ryuma).
And since the same feat is Zoro's achievement not only after aCoC but also after King of Hell, it is clear how high Kokuto is.
It is unreachable for Gandhi. He is not that guy because that guy from the start has been Zoro, nobody else will dethrone Mihawk.

i'm pretty sure Gandhi can low diffs Big Mom and Kaido at the same time
:kriwhat:

Stop putting swordsmen with no black blade above mihawk
Cringe af
He is at the top: :pepehawk:
Not at the expense of Mihawk if people want to hype him independently fine but placing him above Mihawk is pure delusion.
totally agree, I cant see Oda changing something that was put in stone for over 2 decades, I mean all the post time skip for Zoro is a preparation to confront Yoru the only blacken blade of this generation carried by the strongest swordman:pepehawk:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro Vs Kizaru Is 100% hapening now.
the Zoro vs Kizaru has one of the best build up so it would be trash writting if Loda skip this, Sabody interaction between Zoro and Kizaru in which Kizaru says: >I expected you to put a fight> (zoro was still badly injured by the nothing happen moment) made it clear that Zoro will show to Kizaru his true strenght in the future. An other reasons is that Ray fought Kizaru, which is the previous right hand man of the pirate king, would be great to see the current right hand man fighting Kizaru.
Extra: most of the games shown video in which Zoro confront Kizaru like this one:

Ghandi hype is Mihawk hype

Black Blade > All
:cheers:

Last edited:
https://gorilife.com/onepiece-4138/
This is interesting about gandhi I'm 50% with him some story about his ancestor that built and wield oniteru 1000 years ago and we shouldn't downplaying him even though he doesn't have a black blade
-don't agree with the zoro sandai part because in the sea train to ennies lobby the sword shown demonic aura

Because this aura is coming specially from oniteru
Also it may be that besides mythical DF he could have haõ and Maybe rokshiki?
https://gorilife.com/onepiece-4136/

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Btw I don't agree with this last sentence @nik87 people won't learn that zoro will be WSS with oniteru III later the weakest kitetsu giving him more credits but I do agree somehow will take oniteru I and defeat gandhi but the question is when....
I was always of the opinion that Zori will either get all 3 Kitetsus or remain with Sandai. :quest:
Both options are still possible but I think Sandai remaining would be the best testament of Zoro's power.

I was always of the opinion that Zori will either get all 3 Kitetsus or remain with Sandai. :quest:
Both options are still possible but I think Sandai remaining would be the best testament of Zoro's power.
Watch out, 3rd generation stone gonna break clashing against 1st generation stone. Lmao

Zoro win the fight, but for the fact sandai is unranked meito does worry me a bit versus supreme rank.

Watch out, 3rd generation stone gonna break clashing against 1st generation stone. Lmao

Zoro win the fight, but for the fact sandai is unranked meito does worry me a bit versus supreme rank.
This the same unranked meito which blocked hakai and cut kaido

The same unranked blade which made king almost fell to his knees

Bird dance bzzt

Kitetsu disrespect is crazy. Almost the second best blade design wise too

Last edited:
Remember that the only pu that left for zoro are black blades and CoO upgrade in mihawk fight I do think he will learn FS or even before
Black blades I thought it was in wano Enma the first one but i guess CoC plays role in that that's why zoro pu in wano
I don't think one of Zoro current swords are going to miss or break not even at EOS but idk at what moment it will be black blades
The only fights that lefts are Shiryu an admiral? gandhi and mihawk

Meh this kinda people is the type that ridicule mihawk because he didn't "want" to fight all yonko at once. People do be hypocrite. look at ndule now, he didn't even wank Sabo now after this performance lol. before that, he include sabo cuz he gonna have a better fight and portrayal.

i Believe ZoNa for a Reason :cheers:

Last edited: