Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Last edited:
After the Wano fiasco I don't think we're getting this flashback. I preferred pre ts Zoro by a good margin :lusalty:
I never really cared about his family tree and stuff like this tbh.

As for Ryuma's grave/blackblades etc etc i really believe that he wanted to show some things but he fucked up big time with Wano and rushed the fuck out of it.

I'm still positive that when the time comes we will get a full fleshed out fb regarding everything about him. Its gonna happen during the Mihawk battle so i guess around 2030 lmao.

There are 3 battles/fb i am sure Oda wont fuck up.

Mihawk/Zoro,Teach/Luffy,Shanks. These 5 guys have been set up for more than 2 decades, all of them have huge fanbases and i dont think he will fucked them like he did with Kaido/BM etc etc.

I would like to include Dragon aswell but Oda is dickriding Sabo instead of him for quite some time now.

As for Ryuma's grave/blackblades etc etc i really believe that he wanted to show some things but he fucked up big time with Wano and rushed the fuck out of it.

I'm still positive that when the time comes we will get a full fleshed out fb regarding everything about him. Its gonna happen during the Mihawk battle so i guess around 2030 lmao.

Mihawk/Zoro,Teach/Luffy,Shanks. These 5 guys have been set up for more than 2 decades, all of them have huge fanbases and i dont think he will fucked them like he did with Kaido/BM etc etc.

I would like to include Dragon aswell but Oda is dickriding Sabo instead of him for quite some time now.
Neither did i
He's just a simple guy with a big goal working his way up

Yes I'm glad that Zoro's family is average but I wanted the grave visit soooooo badly. Zoro had so much buildup in Wano and bonded with the citizens, he defeated Ryuma's zombie in tb and returned the sword in Wano, Onimaru disappeared just like the conclusion to all these decade long plot lines. It's so frustrating, after all Zoro was my favourite character since I was like 12.

Yes I'm glad that Zoro's family is average but I wanted the grave visit soooooo badly. Zoro had so much buildup in Wano and bonded with the citizens, he defeated Ryuma's zombie in tb and returned the sword in Wano, Onimaru disappeared just like the conclusion to all these decade long plot lines. It's so frustrating, after all Zoro was my favourite character since I was like 12.
Wano broke so many people lmao.
Good thing i had my expectations really low and i was really happy with Zoro's evolution, in terms of powers at least.

Many people were angry due to ZKK not happening etc etc but when Wano started i was hoping only for 2 things.
Zoro get in a fight against an Emperor and unlock some adv haki. So it was a W arc for me.

Good thing i had my expectations really low and i was really happy with Zoro's evolution, in terms of powers at least.

Many people were angry due to ZKK not happening etc etc but when Wano started i was hoping only for 2 things.
Zoro get in a fight against an Emperor and unlock some adv haki. So it was a W arc for me.
a large chunk of people left OP due to Oda's trash writing in Wani

Fights are cool and all but they have never been the main appeal for me.

I miss pre ts Zoro smiling tbh.

Idk if Oda just wanted him to look badass in every panel or we will get some backstory/fb during his training with Mihawk kicking his ass everyday and thats why he ended up like this.[/QUOTE
Yeah I don't like the grumpy face I love him when he is smiling or other faces don't think is the baddas faces is how serious he looks sometimes Maybe because of hiw dangerous is the new world i mean he was the one who scold at luffy😅 but since wano he didn't put this kind of faces because mugis acostume to the NW also one of his characteristic is he doesn't express his emotions he is the kind of character that hold everything inside like the Orochi smile moment or when hiyori told him about her past

Nah I think we'll get some fb of their training like garp and aokiji
at the beginning I did care about Zoro's lineage but later seen that it's was going to be irrelevant the problem is that frauda hinted too much and didn't solved it
What I'm looking for his how he wanted to be WSS from whom he get the inspiration and how he met kuina that will close his backstory
Fights are cool and all but they have never been the main appeal for me.
Me neither ironically zoro is my favourite character never like him because he is strong or who he fights but the deal with Zoro is that his flows comes from fights 😅