Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
There was a thread I made last year about how Zoro/Sanji's relationship is how Alpha bros express love and respect.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-zoro-and-sanji-truce-thread.1870/
It was going good for a while....then you can
lmao it only took like 10 posts before the topic went chaotic, pretty funny because the truce between zoro and sanji in davy back fight also was supposed to be only for 10 seconds.

What was even all that bash on zoro's pink sword? I thought masculinity toxic will be the last thing the sanji club does......considering sanji is the most metrosexual male in the crew

Last edited:
lmao it only took like 10 posts before the topic went chaotic
funny because the truce between zoro and sanji in davy back fight also was supposed to be only for 10 seconds.
What was even all that bash on zoro's pink sword? I thought masculinity toxic will be the last thing the sanji club does......considering sanji is the most metrosexual male in the crew
lmao Sanji fans should be the last group to trash-talk about pink sword:odenugh: dude is a cross dressing queer and pretty much turned into a "girl" in timeskip. and was in romantic relationships with Queers too:crazwhat:
also what age are these Sanji fans living that they are still stuck in Pink color stigma? :kaidowhat:

i will advice everyone from our fandom to mostly avoid these types of ppl. they have inferiority complex along with other issues:kayneshrug::jordanmf:

Last edited: