Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Oda loves Zoro so much, he's making us read Onigashima and Egghead again.

Zoro is literally Onigashima, Kaidou, and Big Mom, if you understand this, then you must focus on everything they say and do on Onigashima.

Oda placed importance on the dialogue in Egghead yet again, putting emphasis on characters like Robin and Zoro to take what they say and do seriously. The "distractions" are to make us pay attention to the dialogue of the serious characters, especially characters like Shaka and Pythagoras.

Everytime Zoro accomplish outstanding feat (that should be impossible) oda always make sur to limit who are there to witness it. law when zoro cut kaido, sanji who zoro take Nika pain and cut kuma, franky and brook when zoro fough zombie ryuma, ussop when zoro cut hoddy, tashigi when zoro fodderize monet, rooftop 5 with hakkai, zoro cutting the seatrain shocking the franky family, zoro vs Nika witnessed by vivi . To the world in general zoro is just a powerfull swordsman only the few people who witnessed his accomplishment know better. Jimbei about to join the list of those few people.
I've been saying this for a while and won't get tired of saying it but your guys biggest mistake comunity in general specially zorohaters was downplayed lucci if the guy was ok after fighting g5 it's kind of weird seen him defeated specially when there's a buster call and he will play a big role in the future
So plot don't require to defeat him and even if zoro does he will be wake in a second because his awaken condition other thing that comunity ignored

I've been saying this for a while and won't get tired of saying it but your guys biggest mistake comunity in general specially zorohaters was downplayed lucci if the guy was ok after fighting g5 it's kind of weird seen him defeated specially when there's a buster call and he will play a big role in the future
So plot don't require to defeat him and even if zoro does he will be wake in a second because his awaken condition other thing that comunity ignored
My issue with Lucci is not his level per se (because Oda can make a character as strong as the plot needs), my issue is that Lucci does not seems to have any abilities that can make Zoro grows as a character or as a swordsman. Which make the fight stale. Especially because we see none of it.

Now I hope that I’m wrong.

My issue with Lucci is not his level per se (because Oda can make a character as strong as the plot needs), my issue is that Lucci does not seems to have any abilities that can make Zoro grows as a character or as a swordsman. Which make the fight stale. Especially because we see none of it.

Now I hope that I’m wrong.
Honestly clolda needs to focus on the fight again and ofc we just can't deduce how zoro is going till we saw in pannel and how he will conclude the plot seen how things going 1111 i'm tired he always focus on the same things

yep, @Blazing Lion ,@Artem and me have been saying the same thing. There is no points to downplay the leopard when oda want to portray him at that level. Lucci is a top tier in my book regardless of how zoro beat him.

yep, @Blazing Lion ,@Artem and me have been saying the same thing. There is no points to downplay the leopard when oda want to portray him at that level. Lucci is a top tier in my book regardless of how zoro beat him.
I originally said that Zoro vs Lucci is a great fight. Lucci is the strongest member of the cpo. The level of strong yc1. If Zoro wins without Ashura, then Zoro's base is >g4 goofy

It's not a coincidence that when clolda focused on zoro this arc he delivered
> praised and trusted vivi
> saved bonney from the water
> threaten lilith taking command of the ship
> saved the ship from CP0
> protected CP0 from two seraphims
> seen York he may was the one who found her
> faced lucci and jump of the tower so he doesn't go after his crewmates
> made lucci aknowledged them as yonko crew
> nothing happened got better
Every moment he focused on him only outshine by franky and ofc nika but man the starving is getting unbearable :hope:

And Zoro beating him will do just that, cause a shock in the World govnment rank.

Basically the whole reason of this fight is to increase Zoro fame and put him in WG radar as another Conqueror who is Above ther best agents.
I definitely believe Lucci is up there with the best, but WG are willing to kill cp agents, imo that wouldn’t shock them too much.. The admirals and the gorosei are held to even higher standard, that if they would fail, that would definitely shock the world government and the public. So I’m assuming Zoro gets his increase in fame, when he takes down cp0 and an admiral, making Luffy even more notorious being the captain, while he takes down Saturn with Bonney.

even without coc, Zoro After Mastering Enma >>> Zoro Before Mastering Enma, its like comparing imperfect susano to perfect susano. the gap is as big as between gear 5 luffy and gear 4 or awakened law and non awakened law. current zoro will completely stomp his rooftop self with just coa. that is how you understand how much zoro grew in wano. current zoro>=g5 luffy=drunk kaido>>>hybrid kaido=rooftop zoro>=g4 luffy, then add advcoc to both and you get it.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
It is what it is. Obtain strong haki through patience.
The plot just has no need for Zori atm and it is a good thing.
Too much circus going on the on main stage so it is better for Zoro to not be there.
If he is needed there and he shows up, we all know he will deliver. :goyea:
I agree, Goofy lies in the corner and eats 11 chapters, Lanji screams like a girl and he was playfully wounded by kizaru with a default attack. Zoro has no place in this mess