Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro said: “ he is tough” (like with Lucci this chapter) about Killer before he one shotted him.:kobeha:
Furthermore Zoro said that he is in a hurry and that he is controlling the fight, the pattern is clear, next time we will see Zoro he will win the fight. One adcoc attack it’a enough. Remember Oda is not using coc coating even with Luffy, this is the strongest power that Oda will use to hype the final of this arc. Jinbe will be the first strawhat to see KOH Zoro :jordanmf:
I think Zori will leave Lucci to Jinbo and he will go clap Kizaru instead. :sanmoji:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
-He did not finish S-Hawk
-He did not finish Kaku

If he did not finish Lucci why we should believe that he can finish Kizaru?
And after what he said this chapter he will be highly incompetent and stupid if he, again, is not able to finish what he started.
s-Hawk has damage immunity.
Kaku was never cleanly hit with a high end move.
Lucci neither.

If he can finish someone tougher than Kaido, why would I believe that he cant finish Kizaru?
Plot-induced stupidy is something else, it doesnt affect Zoro's capability to demolish everyone on Egghead.
He certainly can, the only question is will he do it or not.

Yes it can be, but in this case I think Oda sets up a 2 vs 1 with Sanji
Team-up is real but it is Sanji+Luffy vs Saturn, just like Sanji+Luffy vs Satori.

See, as soon as Loda done with lame nika pose, he update Zoro situation.

I seriously hope Zoro cut one or both lucci arms for stalling this fight too long.
by the way, what is the escape plan of the strawhats.

they cant leave with kizaru and saturne still up
Post automatically merged:

ok I got it now, they are waiting for zoro to make it out mainly from the labophase.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
escape plan of the strawhats.
I dont think this is an escape anymore.
Everything is set for the complete annihilation of Marine forces.
We will see tho but if he leaves Saturn undefeated then Devon's plot is pointless.

is long for nothing
We didnt get enough panels for even 1 page, lol.
The fight is super short. We didnt even get enough panels to call it a fight...