Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
And what do you mean by “they want Sanji to have a role he never had“?
I meant exactly this
Imagine Zoro not attacking Kaidou or BM while being at the roof top.
You guys will never get over the fact that Sanji is not Zoro. What he does Is always compared to what Zoro does and the meter you focus on is always fighting while Sanji trought interactions, character moments and also important feats is receiving much more than just that in this arc and in the latest three.

Sanji is already clashing both with Kizaru and even with Saturn, yes obviously Luffy is receiving much more space than the others but still Sanji is doing his part and blocking a Kizaru beam is an hell of a feat. Since Wci Sanji has received far more panels and has been a much more important piece in the story than Zoro. Which shouldnt have happened, yet it happened and instead of being happy his fans are crying that Sanji didnt beat Kizaru (yet).

And as I already said, I've had enough of you guys talking about Sanji in this section, go elsewhere, thank you.

I meant exactly this

You guys will never get over the fact that Sanji is not Zoro. What he does Is always compared to what Zoro does and the meter you focus on is always fighting while Sanji trought interactions, character moments and also important feats is receiving much more than just that in this arc and in the latest three.

Sanji is already clashing both with Kizaru and even with Saturn, yes obviously Luffy is receiving much more space than the others but still Sanji is doing his part and blocking a Kizaru beam is an hell of a feat. Since Wci Sanji has received far more panels and has been a much more important piece in the story than Zoro. Which shouldnt have happened, yet it happened and instead of being happy his fans are crying that Sanji didnt beat Kizaru (yet).

And as I already said, I've had enough of you guys talking about Sanji in this section, go elsewhere, thank you.
Preach! Then the Sanji fandom downplays and mocks all of Zoro’s feats such as scarring Kaido. On top of that they mocked us for wanting character moments for Zoro such as visiting Ryuma’s grave.

Preach! Then the Sanji fandom downplays and mocks all of Zoro’s feats such as scarring Kaido. On top of that they mocked us for wanting character moments for Zoro such as visiting Ryuma’s grave.
Exactly, I do remember ppl be like "Zoro had his fight what more do you want". It seems that they do not understand the value that such character moments have and it's as if only fights that matter, and unfortunately for Zoro Oda too is going in this direction.

But even fights, if they are meaningless do they do any good to the character and the story? Having Luffy obliterating any opponents single handedly, do people enjoy it? What is the message for the reader? Be a god and u wont have no prob?
One of the best Zoro fight is him being obliterated by Mihawk, because it held a lot of meaning for his character, while all that Zoro has done in Wano ended up in having no meaning at all because there were no character moments after that to conclude his arc. As if Oda completely dropped the ball on Zoro.

Last edited:
Lmao
Nowhere did i compared Sanji and Zoro here - i used Zoro here as an analogy for you to understand my point better.
You guys have this weird obsession thinking that we the Sanji fans want him to be Zoro - that could not be further from the truth. If we wanted Sanji to be like Zoro we would be Zoro fans instead lmao

Zoro and Sanji were ALWAYS the one beating the strongest after the big bad. Zoro and Sanji were ALWAYS the ones fighting next to Luffy if there was a huge threat. Sanji was ALWAYS part of the main force ( Monster Trio) - his role has always been that. But here you say that has never been his role? Then you should re-read the story.

You can hardly call this a clash lol.
And having only one good moment while standing in front of Kizaru for like 20 chapters is laughable.

But funny how it’s “weird“ that we want an actual clash, since this matchup was requested since Sabaody, but you guys complain that Zoro hasn’t defeated Lucci yet and is fighting Kizaru 1vs1 while Luffy fights Saturn lmao
Talk about hypocrisy.

Sanji has always been more important story-wise than Zoro. That is not a new thing. He was always doing something besides just beating someone of the enemy and Zoro is just that.

Bruh, nobody who isn’t trolling really expected Sanji to beat Kizaru here lmao - the most we asking for is a clash… which shouldn’t be too much to ask for.

Exactly, I do remember ppl be like "Zoro had his fight what more do you want". It seems that they do not understand the value that such character moments have and it's as if only fights that matter, and unfortunately for Zoro Oda too is going in this direction.

But even fights, if they are meaningless do they do any good to the character and the story? Having Luffy obliterating any opponents single handedly, do people enjoy it? What is the message for the reader? Be a god and u wont have no prob?
One of the best Zoro fight is him being obliterated by Mihawk, because it held a lot of meaning for his character, while all that Zoro has done in Wano ended up in having no meaning at all because there were no character moments after that to conclude his arc. As if he completely dropped the ball.
Wano’s ending was such a disappointment. Oda may not have said Wano was Zoro’s arc the way he said WCI was Sanji’s arc, but he sure set up a lot of plot lines for Zoro. In the end he dropped all of them. I still have hope that we will learn about the Grim Reaper and black blades at some point, but I am not holding my breath.

At least 1 character from every faction already recongnized zoro's power after seeing what he can do: yonko (Kaido, Big Mom) shishibukai ( Kuma and soon Jimbei), CPO (kaku, lucci), An admiral (Fujitora), marco (yonko right hand), supernova (kidd, killer, law, urouge), vice admiral (smoker), giant (dorry, brogy).

Yet the fandom will still question Zoro’s strength!
yeah also the current yonko who are at the peak of the world blackbeard, buggy, shanks (mihawk murst have told him about zoro) already recongnized zoro strength since pre timeskip, sabo also know zoro is him. Gorosei know fodder like van augur, they sur know zoro who was already famous as pirate hunter, all of them. ZORO is already recongnized by the world just not yet recongnized AS THE STRONGEST.

yeah also the current yonko who are at the peak of the world blackbeard, buggy, shanks (mihawk murst have told him about zoro) already recongnized zoro strength since pre timeskip, sabo also know zoro is him. Gorosei know fodder like van augur, they sur know zoro who was already famous as pirate hunter, all of them. ZORO is already recongnized by the world just not yet recongnized AS THE STRONGEST.
He will definitely get there!