Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Imagine if he lets Zoro at 100% everytime, dude gonna one shot one by one the entire villain side lol.
This is such a bad cope, I'm not doubting that it's hypothetically true but the fact is Zoro gets extremely lame fights, no plot relevance and no character development.

As long Oda doesn't bring back leftover and block him with plot armor.
look:
Oda openly admitting through his characters that the Zoro vs Lucci fight was absolutely unnecessary to the plot and served zero purpose aside from keeping him away from the main events
Post automatically merged:

Nusjuro might even shit himself at the second coming of Ryuma. Bounty increase is very possible post arc wise.
That's Luffy btw according to the citizens of Ryuma's literal homeland

Just come here to post this, admirals fans are deluding themself thinking they can give zoro a real fight either beside hiding behind their df it will be a mid diff max. the more oda postpone it the lower the diff since zoro is getting stronger every arc might even learn or gain an copy a technique from gandhi.

C

Cruxroux

Guys what if ,

We know Labophase is Imprtant location of the arc and defense as well as broad can be stopped from there.

We all were wondering why zoro was stalling ?
But oda made him do that purposely.
Imagine zoro beating Lucci in the first manga panel we got and What zoro gonna do then?

Run and get away to a location where he could be of help , but we know zoro sense of direction and how zoro always end up at the worst place.

So oda Placed him there beforehandedly only , so that he can send the enemy to where Zoro is instead of Zoro going to them.

He's simply worst at direction.
Even oda doesn't trust zoro with Direction , Rooftop was just above Entertainment floor and yet Marco had to throw him there cuz if he go himself he would get lost again.

Oda stalled purposely. Sooner or later every gorosei is going to labophase to stop it.
While saturn and Sand wyrn is Dealing with luffy , Nasujuro and bird Gorosei go to Labophase.

While I don't know about the Boar gorosei what that mf is upto , we got no panel of him doing anything.

Its me or oda sudenly woke up after wano and realized top tier zoro lacked advanced CoO feats and since then he had been giving him at any giving opportunity CoO feats: cuting the water eddy without hurting bonney, stop kaku attack while asleep,sense nami is in danger while far away, pinpoint accurately the location of the gororei with crazy haki, dodge awakened lucci fastest attack barrage so casualy something that hint at him having futur sign and now non cutting slash like shanks and roger kamusari vs lucci. If he fight Nasjuro he will showcase even more CoO feats since the later is very fast and a gentle blade swordsman.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Its me or oda sudenly woke up after wano and realized top tier zoro lacked advanced CoO feats and since then he had been giving him at any giving opportunity CoO feats: cuting the water eddy without hurting bonney, stop kaku attack while asleep,sense nami is in danger while far away, pinpoint accurately the location of the gororei with crazy haki, dodge awakened lucci fastest attack barrage so casualy something that hint at him having futur sign and now non cutting slash like shanks and roger kamusari vs lucci. If he fight Nasjuro he will showcase even more CoO feats since the later is very fast and a gentle blade swordsman.
Zoro never lacked anything regarding CoO, I have been saying this for a long time now. :zosmug:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-power-to-observe.36054/

-Zoro lands in front of V. Nusjuro
-V. Nusjuro whispers, "Must I fight your son, too, Ryuma?"
-Zoro is shocked, and asks V. Nusjuro what he means
-V. Nusjuro: "You were supposed to die as a baby centuries ago... but Toki's cursed Fruit kept you from us. Clever witch, using time itself to hide her child. However... your luck has run out, Roronoa D. Zoro."
-Zoro: "Stop acting like you know me, you bald old bastard! I'm already in a bad mood, and my name doesn't even have a D in it!"
-V. Nusuro freezes Zoro's entire body with a single strike
-Luffy and Sanji both sense that Zoro's "voice" has disappeared
Real

Zoro never lacked anything regarding CoO, I have been saying this for a long time now. :zosmug:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-power-to-observe.36054/
I already know zoro is a coo monster its just that he never showed all these abilities like island sensing and fs tier coo. Oda clearly want zoro to be seen as a master of coo just like coa, coc and their advanced form even before his fight with shiryu meaning that fight will force zoro to upgrade everything to an even greater level and wont just be a coo training like people were saying.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I already know zoro is a coo monster its just that he never showed all these abilities like island sensing and fs tier coo. Oda clearly want zoro to be seen as a master of coo just like coa, coc and their advanced form even before his fight with shiryu meaning that fight will force zoro to upgrade everything to an even greater level and wont just be a coo training like people were saying.
When people made up headcanon term that is a hakimen, they didn't even dream about it referring to Zoro who is the ultimate hakiman of the show. The guy already went a step above the power of handful of very strongest and he is still not done upgrading haki. :milaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Ok guys i made a visual mistake

It seems is enma not wado damn for once the sword was getting the spotlight:pepehands:
I really don't have anything against enma but these are the sequel from being oden sword:catcry:
Wado is a sword that Zoro uses in his mouth and in that scene he wasn't using 3 swords so it cant be Wado.
The question is whether it is Enma or Kitetsu and judging by the hand, it is right one so it should be Enma.
However, the senile Oda has drawn a guard of Shusui... :saden: