Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Do you think Oda would let Zori interract with the golden rat ? At least some chit chat because i dont believe he has the balls to make them cross blades even for a "friendly" skirmish.
I doubt he would but he should if he ever intends on expanding on the Mihawk/Shanks dynamic, that's his rivals disciple, he's to Mihawk what Luffy is to him and is Luffy's right hand man so even if he doesn't bring up the Mihawk stuff, he'd say something like "thanks for looking after Luffy" or another NPC One Piece phrase
Post automatically merged:

I have some theories about this fight:
- Zoro will get Shodai Kitetsu after beat Ethan
- Zoro will show better version of KOH mode
- Grim Reaper explanation
- Zoro will consecrate himself as the true King of Hell
brother if you think we're getting that much focus I've got news for you

C

Cruxroux

Is there any theory about Zorojuro and Nusjuro ?
- Zoroastrian Connection ,
Nasu (Also; Druj Nasu, Nasa, Nas, Nasuš) is the Avestan name of the female Zoroastrian demon (daeva) of corpse matter. She resides in the north (Vendidad. 7:2), where the Zoroastrian hell lies. Nasu takes the form of a fly, and is the manifestation of the decay and contamination of corpses (nasa) (Bundahishn. 28:29). When a death occurs, Nasu inhabits the corpse and acts as a catalyst for its decomposition. Nasu appears in various texts within the Avesta, notably the Vendidad, as the Vendidad gives particular focus to demons, purification rituals, and the disposal of corpses and other dead matter. Nasu is commonly considered “the greatest polluter of Ahura Mazda’s world.”[1] Belief in Nasu has greatly influenced Zoroastrian funeral rites and burial ceremonies, as well as the general disdain for corpse matter that is harbored within Zoroastrian practitioners.

- Nasujuro could be reason for all Cursed swords , with his powers he can give curses.

- In hindu mythology , Venus is represented with a gemstone "Diamond" , it could mean 2 things ,
either he has Diamond level defense because his yokai of Bokotsu is none existent on internet but found a similar Yokai , Gashadokuro means “starving skeletons” in Japanese. However, they are more accurately, huge starving skeletons. As in, immensely powerful bony Japanese monsters several times the size of an average human.
Believed to be formed from the bones of those who died in battle or famine, these horrible aberrations roam the wilderness hunting for victims while making gachi gachi sounds. At the sight of any, they seize and chomp off heads, or just crunch the hapless victims whole.

Because they are so large, they are nigh indestructible too. A popular belief is that a Gashadokuro will only crumble when the negative energy that created it is expended. Something that could take a long time to happen
Second case being, Diamond represent how rich he is.
He is from wano , Wano was called the country of gold and maybe nasujuro belonged to one of the richest family or he took all the gold from wano , resulting in WG being insanely rich for Centuries to come and Hence was given the Title of " God of Finance "

- Zoro will get that Shodai Kitetsu No matter what. @Lor D. Coast stated , sword classification is real and it got later modified from 12 Supreme Grade to 15 Supreme Grade.
Coincidently Zoro is 3 sword style user , But only Enma and Wado can be in that 15 Supreme grade after turning black because there rank increase by 1 , they go from 21 to 15. But sandai is among 50 great blades , even if it turns into black blade it will go into 21 great grade swords not 15.
Zoro might take Shodai Kitetsu which is already a Supreme Grade and turn it into Black. But it still won't solve the dilemma of final Sword. Because Shodai is Already counted among 12 Supreme Grade. My guess is Shiryu or Fujitora Turns their blade black to be the 15th sword. Though just a theory.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
- Zoro will get that Shodai Kitetsu No matter what. @Lor D. Coast stated , sword classification is real and it got later modified from 12 Supreme Grade to 15 Supreme Grade.
Coincidently Zoro is 3 sword style user , But only Enma and Wado can be in that 15 Supreme grade after turning black because there rank increase by 1 , they go from 21 to 15. But sandai is among 50 great blades , even if it turns into black blade it will go into 21 great grade swords not 15.
Zoro might take Shodai Kitetsu which is already a Supreme Grade and turn it into Black. But it still won't solve the dilemma of final Sword. Because Shodai is Already counted among 12 Supreme Grade. My guess is Shiryu or Fujitora Turns their blade black to be the 15th sword. Though just a theory.
As someone who wants Zoro to collect all of the Kitetsu swords, Zoro is not getting any other Kitetsu swords.
Why? Because he already has his end-game swords. The rank increase is not by 1 grade, it is not stated anywhere.
That's how Sandai Kitetsu will become Supreme Grade as well as Enma and Wado and will be equal to them.

The initial grade doesn't matter in the end, it is up to the user's haki to lift the sword's grade to the level of his haki.
And all 3 are affected by the same haki. Also, Sandai is not among the 50 swords of the 3rd grade, it is 4th grade.
Pretty sure Shiryu and Fujitora wont forge black blades as it is reserved for only 3 special individuals in the story.

C

Cruxroux

The initial grade doesn't matter in the end, it is up to the user's haki to lift the sword's grade to the level of his haki.
Why did shisui stop at 21 great sword only then?

Pretty sure Shiryu and Fujitora wont forge black blades as it is reserved for only 3 special individuals in the story.
Can't say.... i don't see shiryu anyhow keeping up with zoro at all.

Is there any theory about Zorojuro and Nusjuro ?
Don't know but I found this
Zoro >>>>> luffy
- Zoroastrian Connection ,
Nasu (Also; Druj Nasu, Nasa, Nas, Nasuš) is the Avestan name of the female Zoroastrian demon (daeva) of corpse matter. She resides in the north (Vendidad. 7:2), where the Zoroastrian hell lies. Nasu takes the form of a fly, and is the manifestation of the decay and contamination of corpses (nasa) (Bundahishn. 28:29). When a death occurs, Nasu inhabits the corpse and acts as a catalyst for its decomposition. Nasu appears in various texts within the Avesta, notably the Vendidad, as the Vendidad gives particular focus to demons, purification rituals, and the disposal of corpses and other dead matter. Nasu is commonly considered “the greatest polluter of Ahura Mazda’s world.”[1] Belief in Nasu has greatly influenced Zoroastrian funeral rites and burial ceremonies, as well as the general disdain for corpse matter that is harbored within Zoroastrian practitioners.

- Nasujuro could be reason for all Cursed swords , with his powers he can give curses.

- In hindu mythology , Venus is represented with a gemstone "Diamond" , it could mean 2 things ,
either he has Diamond level defense because his yokai of Bokotsu is none existent on internet but found a similar Yokai , Gashadokuro means “starving skeletons” in Japanese. However, they are more accurately, huge starving skeletons. As in, immensely powerful bony Japanese monsters several times the size of an average human.
Believed to be formed from the bones of those who died in battle or famine, these horrible aberrations roam the wilderness hunting for victims while making gachi gachi sounds. At the sight of any, they seize and chomp off heads, or just crunch the hapless victims whole.

Because they are so large, they are nigh indestructible too. A popular belief is that a Gashadokuro will only crumble when the negative energy that created it is expended. Something that could take a long time to happen
Second case being, Diamond represent how rich he is.
He is from wano , Wano was called the country of gold and maybe nasujuro belonged to one of the richest family or he took all the gold from wano , resulting in WG being insanely rich for Centuries to come and Hence was given the Title of " God of Finance "

Zoro is not trading the sandai kitetsu I don't care if he takes the shodai kitetsu as a 4 sword but changing it for sandai I refuse🤬

Random and not particularly impressive thing I'm looking forward to is Zoro using CoC to KO fodders consciously, doesn't even have to be 50k opponents like FMI Luffy, just a group of fodders
When? Oda does everything but develop Zoro's abilities and explain how he got them.
He will be just another conqueror that never uses basic CoC. :saden:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why did shisui stop at 21 great sword only then?
I think this is simply a narrative decision to establish a portrayal with Mihawk. To make sure that Mihawk>Ryuma.
Other than that, I doubt Ryuma's haki wasn't strong enough to lift Shusui among the Supreme Grades.

Can't say.... i don't see shiryu anyhow keeping up with zoro at all.
Shiryu will easily keep up with Zoro and cause him trouble perhaps more than anyone else.
He will not compete with Zoro in things Zoro is good at. He will do something else.
That's why the Awakening of Clear no Mi is the most important thing about Shiryu.
More important than feeding the mythical Zoan to his sword, if this ends up true, of course.