Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Never fully realized how different Zoro looked in the past compared to now in the anime until I saw this. The newer approach seems to be drawing him with a slightly smaller, more rounded head, smaller ears, frizzier hair, more forehead wrinkles, angular eyebrows, eyes that are less narrow with bigger pupils, a wider mouth line, altered lighting on the skin, and a shirt with a smaller collar. Overall, it appears less “chubby” and more “tight”.

Never fully realized how different Zoro looked in the past compared to now in the anime until I saw this. The newer approach seems to be drawing him with a slightly smaller, more rounded head, smaller ears, frizzier hair, more forehead wrinkles, angular eyebrows, eyes that are less narrow with bigger pupils, a wider mouth line, altered lighting on the skin, and a shirt with a smaller collar. Overall, it appears less “chubby” and more “tight”.

I prefer the old style for both Luffy and Zoro :emohiyo:

Possibly because I’m too used to it.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

Newer attempts to stay closer to the manga. You can even see it in Luffy and Zoro's color schemes. It's overall brighter and less flat.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Both Robin and Zoro went Lighter.

Is Oda a racist perhaps?
:myman: