Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
This is the Susano aka Sage Mode saga:

In this picture you can almost see the limb coming out from Zoro ryou:
I really like the visual that the anime is giving to Zoro. Luffy&Zoro true MVP.

Zoro training, water element (Kaido df power):

Funny is Zoro has the same pose than Luffy:

Zoro focus (maybe some CoC int next chapter)
Asura Susano'o :steef::steef::steef:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Welcome to the temple of the Grandmaster ~ nice pick of you.
i want to get in too:neesama:
Post automatically merged:

This is the Susano aka Sage Mode saga:

In this picture you can almost see the limb coming out from Zoro ryou:
I really like the visual that the anime is giving to Zoro. Luffy&Zoro true MVP.

Zoro training, water element (Kaido df power):

Funny is Zoro has the same pose than Luffy:

Zoro focus (maybe some CoC int next chapter)
Zoro>9000

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Well, we can't expect much when it comes to TOEI studio lol.
True. But at wano they're popped off with their animation right from the start.

Zoro slashing the magistrate

Zoro vs Hawkins

Zoro vs Killer.

Every scene with Zoro in it has been amazing so far, so it's kind of a let down that with Enma they've been a bit lazy with the effects.

I think Zoro will surpass Oden in Wano, regardless of what powerscalers think.

Nitoryu is quite popular in Wano. This personal Nitoryu was also hyped at the beginning of Wano arc
Childrens are being indoctrinated that Orochi is a great Nitoryu user.
Note that they refer to it as "Orochi Nitoryu", clearly named after "Oden Nitoryu", as if Orochi was trying to build an Oden-like image of himself.

Very often in Wano people are surprised that there can be also Three Sword Style

So I honestly believe that Oda has been doing all the time a build-up for Zoro showing to Wano's people that Santoryu is better than Oden Nitoryu.

Zoro will blacken Enma in this very arc because there are lot of parallels and comparison between Oden and Zoro.
So Zoro will accomplish this feat in this arc since these are parallels between these two swordsmen and we are in the country of swordsmen, in an arc that showed a great focus on swordsmanship (greater than any other arc).
There is no better arc for setting Zoro's surpass over Oden.
It's my belief that since their subplot born in Wano it will be also over in this arc as well

Someone might say "but Zoro blackening Enma this fast would dehype Ryuma and Mihawk's feat".

The answer is no, basically because Enma is special blade that drains more Haki than necessary. You might be able to blacken Enma, but still be unable to blacken other swords.
That's why I also feel like that Zoro will blacken Enma first.
So it is easier to blacken Enma rather than Yoru or Shusui.
Although it remains still a great feat (after all Oden couldn't achieve it), in this way it will also save Mihawk and Ryuma's portrayal since that they've blackened a sword more difficult to blacken.

This is pretty much essentially like to the point number 1.
Why insert such line if your intent is not to set a direct comparison and prove that what is the common knowledge of Wano people can be wrong?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@style I am not sure about Enma getting blackened first because the two swordsmen who have tamed it have prevented its gimmick from occurring so the sword didnt get more haki than any other sword and I also doubt that the forging process has anything to do with that... Oden had it for several decades and it couldnt forge it black, it is clear that it is done in a different way than just coating it over and over... If it were that simple, there would be no reason why many other wouldnt have Kokutos...
As I am also not a fan of that sword, I am hoping that Oda incorporates the legend of slaying Yamata no Orochi and the sword used to slay him breaks and it ends up being Enma who breaks.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I think Zoro will surpass Oden in Wano, regardless of what powerscalers think.

Nitoryu is quite popular in Wano. This personal Nitoryu was also hyped at the beginning of Wano arc
Childrens are being indoctrinated that Orochi is a great Nitoryu user.
Note that they refer to it as "Orochi Nitoryu", clearly named after "Oden Nitoryu", as if Orochi was trying to build an Oden-like image of himself.

Very often in Wano people are surprised that there can be also Three Sword Style

So I honestly believe that Oda has been doing all the time a build-up for Zoro showing to Wano's people that Santoryu is better than Oden Nitoryu.

Zoro will blacken Enma in this very arc because there are lot of parallels and comparison between Oden and Zoro.
So Zoro will accomplish this feat in this arc since these are parallels between these two swordsmen and we are in the country of swordsmen, in an arc that showed a great focus on swordsmanship (greater than any other arc).
There is no better arc for setting Zoro's surpass over Oden.
It's my belief that since their subplot born in Wano it will be also over in this arc as well

Someone might say "but Zoro blackening Enma this fast would dehype Ryuma and Mihawk's feat".

The answer is no, basically because Enma is special blade that drains more Haki than necessary. You might be able to blacken Enma, but still be unable to blacken other swords.
That's why I also feel like that Zoro will blacken Enma first.
So it is easier to blacken Enma rather than Yoru or Shusui.
Although it remains still a great feat (after all Oden couldn't achieve it), in this way it will also save Mihawk and Ryuma's portrayal since that they've blackened a sword more difficult to blacken.

This is pretty much essentially like to the point number 1.
Why insert such line if your intent is not to set a direct comparison and prove that what is the common knowledge of Wano people can be wrong?
I've felt the same way since 955. Can't wait for the same people who put him on Primebeard level to do a 180 and place him at Vet level or something when Kaido starts comparing Zoro to Oden :milaugh:

@style I am not sure about Enma getting blackened first because the two swordsmen who have tamed it have prevented its gimmick from occurring so the sword didnt get more haki than any other sword and I also doubt that the forging process has anything to do with that... Oden had it for several decades and it couldnt forge it black, it is clear that it is done in a different way than just coating it over and over... If it were that simple, there would be no reason why many other wouldnt have Kokutos...
As I am also not a fan of that sword, I am hoping that Oda incorporates the legend of slaying Yamata no Orochi and the sword used to slay him breaks and it ends up being Enma who breaks.
A blade turning black over a long time is like Katakuri having to take time to "hone" his CoO until he could see the future. It took Luffy 12 hours to learn future sight, so Zoro turning Enma black in like a week is just a sign of how much of a badass Zoro is more than anything :steef: