Current Events The Decade of Zoro

S

stealthblack

*luffy and allies go after beast pirates*

law: what is that big sword you got?
zoro: it's the only weapon known to cut kaidou
law: then give it to me
zoro: what...why?
law: me and luffy are going after kaidou, we could use it, you are taking on the fodder, you don't need it, you got 2 more swords.
zoro: no!!!
luffy: give it to law, you will get it back later
zoro: fine :((
luffy: I think hitetsu said only oden and zoro can master enma.
law: why? *pulls out sword* hmmm seems rather easy to master * slices some kaidou pirates up*.
luffy: wow
zoro: hey swordsmith, can I get the other sword?
hitetsu: but it belongs to momonsuke!
momonosuke: it's fine, give it to him. zoro is our ally, and I can't use it anyway.
zoro: so this is the orochi slayer sword… this is a fine sword.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

law: me and luffy are going after kaidou, we could use it, you are taking on the fodder, you don't need it.
luffy: give it to law, we may need it. you will get it back later
law: why? *pulls out sword* hmmm seems rather easy to master * slices some kaidou pirates up*.
momonosuke: it's fine, give it to him. zoro is our ally, and I can't use it anyway.
Law cant even koka his sword. But tame enma yeah right lmfao

law: me and luffy are going after kaidou, we could use it, you are taking on the fodder, you don't need it.
luffy: give it to law, we may need it. you will get it back later
luffy: I think hitetsu said it's only oden and zoro can master enma.
momonosuke: it's fine, give it to him. zoro is out ally, and I can't use it anyway.
Luffy: Hey, where is Sanji?
Zoro: Died while trying to tame Enma...
Everyone: What a fodder!
:cheers:

law: me and luffy are going after kaidou, we could use it, you are taking on the fodder, you don't need it, you got 2 more swords.
Law then wakes up days after the largest battle in one piece history has ended. He ask what happen and Zoro tell him that the one time he used the sword it caused him to black out. Law cutting Kaido's beast pirates with enma and the events that happened afterwards was just a dream.

Law apologize for doubting Zoro's greatness.

Law then wakes up days after the largest battle in one piece history has ended. He ask what happen and Zoro tell him that the one time he used the sword it caused him to black out. Law cutting Kaido's beast pirates with enma and the events that happened afterwards was just a dream.

Law apologize for doubting Zoro's greatness.
Lol, except that Law wouldn't bother to begin with; dude can already slice a mountain apart. After all the rule breaking power of the Ope Ope fruit turns even regular swords into reality bending wonders.
:myman:

Lol, except that Law wouldn't bother to begin with; dude can already slice a mountain apart. After all the rule breaking power of the Ope Ope fruit turns even regular swords into reality bending wonders.
:myman:
And Zoro could do the same. Look at Pica when Zoro cut him in his largest form.

The difference between those two is Laws cutting ability is based on the strength of his devil fruit and/or strength of his opponent's Haki. Zoro cutting ability is based on his physical strength, cutting skill, and haki. When Zoro cut objects into pieces the parts can't be put back together.

He cant do that to kaido tho can he...
I hope not, or all the Kaido hype will be out the window.

And Zoro could do the same. Look at Pica when Zoro cut him in his largest form.

The difference between those two is Laws cutting ability is based on the strength of his devil fruit and/or strength of his opponent's Haki. Zoro cutting ability is based on his physical strength, cutting skill, and haki. When Zoro cut objects into pieces the parts can't be put back together.
Law abilities are based on strength as well namely stamina. Main thing that sets Law apart from Zoro sword-wise is range not strength/ Haki. Punk Hazard showed that Law has a massive range. Law doesn't need to hit a anything or create a shockwave either. As long as a person or object is in his room, Law can stab them by just swinging in that general direction. Emna appears to be helping Zoro bridge that gap between him and Law by making bigger shockwaves and being able to cut though more. As is stands Law would receive no benefit from Emna and wouldn't bother.

I hope not, or all the Kaido hype will be out the window.

Law abilities are based on strength as well namely stamina. Main thing that sets Law apart from Zoro sword-wise is range not strength/ Haki. Punk Hazard showed that Law has a massive range. Law doesn't need to hit a anything or create a shockwave either. As long as a person or object is in his room, Law can stab them by just swinging in that general direction. Emna appears to be helping Zoro bridge that gap between him and Law by making bigger shockwaves and being able to cut though more. As is stands Law would receive no benefit from Emna and wouldn't bother.
First, their powers are very different. Laws cutting ability is almost completely based off his devil fruit. While Zoro is strength and skill based. You are correct when you talk about the strength of his DF is based off of his over all strength, stamina and I would add in skills too.

Would Law receive a benefit from using enma if he could use it, yes he would. Training with enma will make you stronger by making your CoA stronger in all possible ways. Stamina, strength, efficiency and anything else.

Haki is used to counter devil fruit power. Someone with haki that is stronger than the strength of laws devil fruit power can stop law from cutting them. If Law adds haki to his sword and then attack his opponent as long as Law haki is stronger it would beat is opponents haki, allowing him to cut them.

Look at the time Luffy fought Katakuri and Katakuri was hurting Luffy. Even though they were both using haki, Katakuri haki was stronger which allowed him to hurt Luffy.

Enma is not closing the gap between those two because Law is not stronger than Zoro.

Enma is not closing the gap between those two because Law is not stronger than Zoro.
Eh, Law is one of the prominent Supernovas along with Luffy and Kid. The top three so to speak. I don't think Zoro has made it to their tier yet. He'll get there but he needs time. I think Luffy has already surpassed Kid, and by the end of the arc Zoro will probably be close to Law. The problem is how Oda handles Law; power-wise the ope ope no mi can be insanely broken or not depending on what Oda needs for the story.
:kayneshrug:

So, I still stand by the notion that Emna isn't for Law. He cut down Vergo who was a CoA master. Only one who overpowered Law was Doffy and Doffy was a monster that almost took out Sanji. His CoA is pretty good as it is. If anything Law needs to improve his CoO rather than his CoA.

Emna seems more crafted with Zoro in mind. It gives him greater range and power. Something that Zoro really needs if he wants to reach Mihawks level. Remember Mihawk can cut down icebergs, mountains, armadas, and anything else in his way. Hawkeyes has incredible range, precision, but most importantly he has power. Emna is a step in that direction and likely one of Zoro's final swords.

Eh, Law is one of the prominent Supernovas along with Luffy and Kid. The top three so to speak. I don't think Zoro has made it to their tier yet. He'll get there but he needs time. I think Luffy has already surpassed Kid, and by the end of the arc Zoro will probably be close to Law. The problem is how Oda handles Law; power-wise the ope ope no mi can be insanely broken or not depending on what Oda needs for the story.
:kayneshrug:

So, I still stand by the notion that Emna isn't for Law. He cut down Vergo who was a CoA master. Only one who overpowered Law was Doffy and Doffy was a monster that almost took out Sanji. His CoA is pretty good as it is. If anything Law needs to improve his CoO rather than his CoA.

Emna seems more crafted with Zoro in mind. It gives him greater range and power. Something that Zoro really needs if he wants to reach Mihawks level. Remember Mihawk can cut down icebergs, mountains, armadas, and anything else in his way. Hawkeyes has incredible range, precision, but most importantly he has power. Emna is a step in that direction and likely one of Zoro's final swords.
You understand that Law is a swordsman, right?

go back to the hole where you came from