Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
But definition sama said severely maim. I thought yall loved synoyms ?:choppawhat:
You literally took one word from the definiton I posted and ignored everything else. Lets ignore the first word that says kill or the literal definition of someone being physically chopped up into pieces.

Heck you could have even taken the second definition posted where it says to defeat or incapacitate and that would be way more honest lol

You literally took one word from the definiton I posted and ignored everything else. Lets ignore the first word that says kill or the literal definition of someone being physically chopped up into pieces.

Heck you could have even taken the second definition posted where it says to defeat or incapacitate and that would be way more honest lol
Severely maim was the second defintion dummy.

It said "or" so it could equally mean all of them.

Including the boi....

He will show off his heroics. I cant wait.
Post automatically merged:

maim
/meɪm/
Learn to pronounce

verb
  1. wound or injure (a person or animal) so that part of the body is permanently damaged.

So severly maim means severely injure lol. ZKK i guess tho
Sanji cant even beat 2 gifters and was bleeding against them and you want him to face Kaido

He needs to beat Blacktooth first

Anyway, on to the topic. Its pretty clear to me that Zoro landing the final blow on Kaido or even killing him is within the realm of possibility now. I do think however, the final outcome will ultimately depend on Yamato as well.

Despite Kaido being a pathetic excuse for a father, I think there needs to be a meaningful interaction between the two of them before he meets his demise.