Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
I have not been here for long, but I am seeing that here on Worstgen the ZKK theory is very well received and liked by many people. Many thinks it makes a lot of sense etc.

I have been on reddit for much longer and the vast majority of people see it as straight up delusional, moronic, or at least not very likely.

It's crazy how much perspective changes when you are in another place :myman:
Reddit server used to ban people for talking about ZKK because they thought it was flat out trolling.
They also called people dumb/stupid/etc... for saying Zoro would be on the roof fighting alongside Luffy and the other supernovas. It was like blasphemy there.

However, I still think the biggest virus in terms of thoughts regarding One Piece is the Youtube people. Ex: KOL, Morj, Ohara, Brago, etc...
At least forums allow for disagreement and arguments. Reddit to a much lesser extent.
Which helps theories or ideas be stronger/more concrete.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Reddit server used to ban people for talking about ZKK because they thought it was flat out trolling.
They also called people dumb/stupid/etc... for saying Zoro would be on the roof fighting alongside Luffy and the other supernovas. It was like blasphemy there.

However, I still think the biggest virus in terms of thoughts regarding One Piece is the Youtube people. Ex: KOL, Morj, Ohara, Brago, etc...
At least forums allow for disagreement and arguments. Reddit to a much lesser extent.
Tbf not all of them discount it.
Rogersbase said it years ago
Tekking has no issue with it
Even a sanji tuber jay d legend made a vid on it on how it could go down.

Of the ones you mentioned, the only one I never watch is KOL.
I actually like Mr Morj a lot and I often watch Brago's videos. I watch something from Ohara from time to time.

I have not been here for long, but I am seeing that here on Worstgen the ZKK theory is very well received and liked by many people. Many thinks it makes a lot of sense etc.

I have been on reddit for much longer and the vast majority of people see it as straight up delusional, moronic, or at least not very likely.

That's because the One Piece fandom is not equally acknowledged about the manga.

This place is the most acknowledged, no offense for Reddit or Discord, Twitter etc. but we are the best One Piece community in the world.

Zoro participating in the fight against Kaido was seen as stupid there. "Zoro dosent have the ap to even hurt Kaido" was seen as a normal pov there too. Sanji=Zoro theories are much more common in reddit too.

Basicaly, reddit is delusional and the zoro hate is too strong in there.

I dont believe in ZKK, since Oda's writting style realy shy away from letting the SW's kill off important characters....Hell Its hard enough already to see anyone die outside of flashbacks even if the SW's are not the ones doing the killing.. But i wont say its impossible either.

Last edited:

That's because zoro is a deity around here

You are making it sound like ZKK is accepted by majority in WG, which far from the truth. You have to forgive my fellow Zoro fans for their enthusiasm. Create a poll and you will see the majority dont believe in ZKK here.

I

Indigo

You are making it sound like ZKK is accepted by majority in WG, which far from the truth. You have to forgive my fellow Zoro fans for their enthusiasm. Create a poll and you will see the majority believes ZKK wont happen even in WG.
I think it's accepted as a possibility by the majority, but not all of them believe it will happen, but a great number does.

While in reddit the majority doesn't even believe in the possibility and flat out ban and kick people that talk about that.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You are making it sound like ZKK is accepted by majority in WG, which far from the truth. You have to forgive my fellow Zoro fans for their enthusiasm. Create a poll and you will see the majority dont believe in ZKK here.
I think it's accepted as a possibility by the majority, but not all of them believe it will happen, but a great number does.

While in reddit the majority doesn't even believe in the possibility and flat out ban and kick people that talk about that.
Nidai is right. In this poll from June last year, only 20% voted for Zoro killing Kaido:

I think what's happening on WorstGen is that the initial user base on the forum was heavier on Zoro fans than usual (due to how WorstGen started as an OJ splinter), and several of Zoro fans here (including myself), are very prolific and have written elaborate essays thousands of words and dozens of panels long to make the case for Zoro Killing Kaido.

To be honest, in terms of ratio of effort expended to shift in forum opinion, the ZKK gospel on WorstGen hasn't been very effective. Leaving aside the forum as a whole, most Zoro fans aren't yet convinced that ZKK will happen.

Speaking only for myself, I really want Zoro to kill Kaido, but I can't say that it is what I think will happen. Regardless of how much I badly want Zoro to kill Kaido, I'm not yet genuinely convinced enough to bet on it.