Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
Yes

Post automatically merged:

Bullshit. Hiyori is Pudding 2.0 + she is a whore.

Nothing will happen.
Sanji Pudding was the best romance in one piece, Zoro x Hiyori is boring, but Oda may be setting her up for later, just like Boa and Pudding.
Hiyori was a high class oiran, most probably a virgin saved for Shogun of Wano.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Yes

Post automatically merged:

Sanji Pudding was the best romance in one piece, Zoro x Hiyori is boring, but Oda may be setting her up for later, just like Boa and Pudding.
Hiyori was a high class oiran, most probably a virgin saved for Shogun of Wano.
No wonder you like Hiyori, Luffy and Hiyori are both liablity on the Zoro he desreve someone who will be of use for himself

No wonder you like Hiyori, Luffy and Hiyori are both liablity on the Zoro he desreve someone who will be of use for himself
Lmao, When did I say I like Hiyori?
Don't try to put Zoro in a pedestal, Zoro is Luffy's subordinate, he's supposed to make things easier for his captain, anyway isn't Zoro's sole purpose on the crew is fighting though, he proves it by being strong fighter and protecting his captain.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Lmao, When did I say I like Hiyori?
Don't try to put Zoro in a pedestal, Zoro is Luffy's subordinate, he's supposed to make things easier for his captain, anyway isn't Zoro's sole purpose on the crew is fighting though, he proves it by being strong fighter and protecting his captain.
Zoro carry Luffy on his back ever since they fought Buggy 🧐🐠

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything