Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

Bogard

You can't win
Nah he won't

1- SHs never kill people
2- Luffy is usually the one taking down main villains
3- Oda talked multiple times about finding ways for Luffy to beat Kaido. Luffy will ultimately be the one to beat Kaido, no one else

I think Zoro will injure Kaido since he now has a plot around Enma injuring Kaido, but Luffy will be the one beating him.

As for killing, it won't be any of the strawhats. The only one i could potentially see killing Kaido is Kid due to his "do or die" personality, as well as all what Kaido did to him and his crew creating heavy grudge on him. If not him, i could potentially see Blackbeard doing it

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Nah he won't

1- SHs never kill people
2- Luffy is usually the one taking down main villains
3- Oda talked multiple times about finding ways for Luffy to beat Kaido. Luffy will ultimately be the one to beat Kaido, no one else

I think Zoro will injure Kaido, but Luffy will be the one beating him. As for killing, it won't be any of the strawhats. The only one i could potentially see killing Kaido is Kid due to his "do or die" personality, as well as all what Kaido did to him and his crew creating heavy grudge on him. If not him, i could potentially see Blackbeard doing it
I always thought itd be bb but i dont know how i feel about a fat blue dragon...

same way Luffy never tried to finish Monet or whatever you are suggesting....

yeah for an instant....why try to stop if you can cut....that way problem will be solved right....

irony is Zorotards trying to talk about others "speculations" when they make Zoro vs Shogun (who is nearly equal to Kaido before wano), Zoro vs King (because sword), Zoro vs Kyoshiro etc.....and Zoro is YC1 straight from timeskip/Zoro having advanced CoA....... yeah nothing can be as horrendous as these.........CoA master that couldn't protect himself from nails and cuts...yeah lol.....you are talking about fodder this/that....

and swords ain't power up??....then Zoro as a swordsman is not nerfed without Shushui?...or only graded swords make him best swordsman???....
dont cry in front of me like ztards said this , said that. Zoro knows way of saving bitches who are hiding behind of him as shown at Luffy -Tama and Hiyori - Toko cases.. In the end we are talking about weakling who was nearly dieing from simple fishman bite. wasted his whole energy on a simple wooden ship and after all of this drama sea kings were the one who ended this .Than people say '' cracker's biscuits are too op '' . ofc they are when his opponent is a weakling who cant even destroy wooden ship and simple snow wall..And now they day dreaming about this mans break kaido's scales

S

Shura

dont cry in front of me like ztards said this , said that. Zoro knows way of saving bitches who are hiding behind of him as shown at Luffy -Tama and Hiyori - Toko cases.. In the end we are talking about weakling who was nearly dieing from simple fishman bite. wasted his whole energy on a simple wooden ship and after all of this drama sea kings were the one who ended this .Than people say '' cracker's biscuits are too op '' . ofc they are when his opponent is a weakling who cant even destroy wooden ship and simple snow wall..And now they day dreaming about this mans break kaido's scales
yeah yeah.....daydreaming is what you call this thread.......one stab at shoulder can make you faint...guess borobreath from Kaido obliterates Zoro from the world...or he will just casually get lost whenever "Kaido" appears.....btb destroyed half of the wooden ship which is size of an island while losing blood continuously on the other hand mr. faint fainted from one single stab in a mere minute......

yeah yeah.....daydreaming is what you call this thread.......one stab at shoulder can make you faint...guess borobreath from Kaido obliterates Zoro from the world...or he will just casually get lost whenever "Kaido" appears.....btb destroyed half of the wooden ship which is size of an island while losing blood continuously on the other hand mr. faint fainted from one single stab in a mere minute......
:gokulaugh:
miserable weakling's fan. At the latest chapter ; your drama queen with hope of harming Kaido , trains on steel which zoro already succeeded to cut as butter at Alabasta. That is the difference between them . even when i say it mordaciously ,whole of it happened in manga you know

The triggered Luffy fan......who starts to doubt and lets his/her true colors out.
:madmonk:

The first sentence is not contradictory. The sword itself is relevant, but not in Zoro's hands as it relates to Kaido. Because again, having the sword does not make him strong enough to do damage to Kaido. He is still not strong enough

Because Luffy fought Doflamingo, then Cracker, then Katakuri to get to at or above YC1 and couldn't scratch him. Zoro at the start of the arc was far beneath Luffy. You'd be talking about Zoro going from much weaker than Luffy to jumping above YC1. It doesn't make sense from story perspective, especially as Zoro's enemies here on are predominately more YC1 characters given that they're about to go through the other Yonko. The reason Zoro can't progress like that, while Luffy can, is because Luffy was already much closer to being able to do so. There's a chasm between Luffy and Zoro, and an even greater one between Zoro and Kaido. And no, it isn't an opinion. It's an actual fact.
You already agree that the sword is relevant so that's a start.
Now the rest is you focusing on how strong Zoro when neither of us knows where Zoro caps at because again he hasn't gone all out.
So you capping Zoro at a certain level is definitely your opinion however it is not fact.

Also the main point you argued against was that claiming that there is nothing linking Zoro to Kaido is invalid. Since you now agree that the sword which Zoro seems to be getting is a relevant link, then that is enough of a concession.
The argument about Zoro's perceived level isn't something I even alluded to.

@OEKaneki Yes, you have no idea what you are talking about. Swordsmen dont use CoA on their bodies, they use it on their swords. Picture of CoA on palms isnt helping you as that is contact surface with the sword so stop spreading headcanon as if your opinion was coming straight up from Oda himself.
That’s a funny justification, because if it was just about the hands being a contact point for the swords, then Zoro would have had CoA on his hands during his final attack on Pica.

Meanwhile, while blocking the birdcage:

Interesting that when attacking, Zoro’s hands were not covered in CoA while his swords were, but while blocking...:unsure:
You already agree that the sword is relevant so that's a start.
Now the rest is you focusing on how strong Zoro when neither of us knows where Zoro caps at because again he hasn't gone all out.
So you capping Zoro at a certain level is definitely your opinion however it is not fact.

Also the main point you argued against was that claiming that there is nothing linking Zoro to Kaido is invalid. Since you now agree that the sword which Zoro seems to be getting is a relevant link, then that is enough of a concession.
The argument about Zoro's perceived level isn't something I even alluded to.
Dude what are you talking about? My point from the start was that it was irrelevant with Zoro, not on its own, because he’s not strong enough to use it they way his fanboys are trying to claim. It’s not really an opinion. We don’t need to see how strong Zoro is, it doesn’t matter because we know how strong Luffy is. We know that Luffy is well above Zoro, that Zoro is not YC1 level like Luffy, nor close, and that Luffy at YC1 got destroyed by Kaido and didn’t leave a scratch on him. It doesn’t matter what your imaginary cap is on him.

Dude what are you talking about? My point from the start was that it was irrelevant with Zoro, not on its own, because he’s not strong enough to use it they way his fanboys are trying to claim. It’s not really an opinion. We don’t need to see how strong Zoro is, it doesn’t matter because we know how strong Luffy is. We know that Luffy is well above Zoro, that Zoro is not YC1 level like Luffy, nor close, and that Luffy at YC1 got destroyed by Kaido and didn’t leave a scratch on him. It doesn’t matter what your imaginary cap is on him
What you need to understand is that this argument you made about Zoro not being strong enough to use the sword to damage Kaido is not fact.

My main point was that claiming that there is nothing linking Zoro to fighting Kaido is invalid . One of my main supports for that claim is the sword. This is the sword which you have admitted is relevant enough as a link.
So either you are going to backtrack and claim that the sword is irrelevant or you just concede that there is something linking Zoro to Kaido.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That’s a funny justification, because if it was just about the hands being a contact point for the swords, then Zoro would have had CoA on his hands during his final attack on Pica.

Meanwhile, while blocking the birdcage:

Interesting that when attacking, Zoro’s hands were not covered in CoA while his swords were, but while blocking...:unsure:
It is still irrelevant point, swordsmen dont have any use for CoA anywhere else aside from their swords.
It is you who claims that Zoro either used invisible CoA to guard against Killer(using invisible one while he can use Hardening...) or he was too stupid to use it and both claims are in the end your opinion, just like your justification of why Zoro cant take on Kaido, due to being too weak, again your opinion, nothing else. Not even people who use full body Hardening used it to defend from cheap-shots but your headcanon demands it from Zoro, lol. Your opinion =/= how combat actually works.

I

Inspector_Mu

Zoro will avenge Yasu
He is killing orochi. But first he needs to beat Yc3 Kyoushiro

Ryuma has no unfinished business that Zoro needed to fulfill... stop making up trash
The likes of Killer who's way weaker than Zoro fought Kaido but u guys thinks that Zoro will not fight kaido...Lmfao
Once again! For your own sake : Killer with his gauntlet who doesn't smile>>Kamazou killer.

Stop repeating the same old stupidity
Zoro gets oneshotted by Kaido before he even realises it. I'd he cant withstand one stab then kaido will kill him with one blow.