Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
What you need to understand is that this argument you made about Zoro not being strong enough to use the sword to damage Kaido is not fact.

My main point was that claiming that there is nothing linking Zoro to fighting Kaido is invalid . One of my main supports for that claim is the sword. This is the sword which you have admitted is relevant enough as a link.
So either you are going to backtrack and claim that the sword is irrelevant or you just concede that there is something linking Zoro to Kaido.
You’re being intentionally obtuse.

First of all, yes, it is a fact. Zoro is weaker than Luffy. Luffy could not scratch Kaido. Thus Zoro shouldn’t be able to. That’s not an opinion.

I’m not backtracking. I literally said the sword isn’t relevant while Zoro is using it because he’s not strong enough to do damage with it. Not that the sword isn’t linked to Kaido in some way. Only that he link doesn’t matter because Zoro is not strong enough for that aspect to matter.
It is still irrelevant point, swordsmen dont have any use for CoA anywhere else aside from their swords.
It is you who claims that Zoro either used invisible CoA to guard against Killer(using invisible one while he can use Hardening...) or he was too stupid to use it and both claims are in the end your opinion, just like your justification of why Zoro cant take on Kaido, due to being too weak, again your opinion, nothing else. Not even people who use full body Hardening used it to defend from cheap-shots but your headcanon demands it from Zoro, lol. Your opinion =/= how combat actually works.
Zoro: uses CoA on hands while defending against the birdcage

Zoro fanboy: nuh uh! Didn’t happen! A Swordsman would never defend their body from attacks! Headcanon! Opinion! You don’t know how fighting works!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro: uses CoA on hands while defending against the birdcage
Zoro fanboy: nuh uh! Didn’t happen! A Swordsman would never defend their body from attacks! Headcanon! Opinion! You don’t know how fighting works!
Again, your opinion that Zoro's hands are touching the strings while you have no proof of it.
Even if you are right and they are, it isnt a cheap shot like in the case of Kamazou.
You indeed have no idea how combat works.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That if Zoro needs protection for parts of his body, he uses COA to defend himself rather than just the swords. Against the perceived threat of the birdcage, he used CoA to defend his hands. Refutes your point entirely.
No lol, you still dont know how combat works and spread your headcanon.
Seems like Birdcage is threat only to Zoro while it isnt to Kinemon and Fujitora as their hands dont have CoA while their weapons have and even Zoro's hands are white in this page lol.
Like I said, you dont understand how combat and CoA works for swordsmen and why Oda showed Zoro's hands clad in armament - to illustrate the flow of Haki, from the body into the sword, gradually.

No lol, you still dont know how combat works and spread your headcanon.
Seems like Birdcage is threat only to Zoro while it isnt to Kinemon and Fujitora as their hands dont have CoA while their weapons have and even Zoro's hands are white in this page lol.
Like I said, you dont understand how combat and CoA works for swordsmen and why Oda showed Zoro's hands clad in armament - to illustrate the flow of Haki, from the body into the sword, gradually.
Funny because he didn’t do that for his final attack on Pica, which I already addressed.

If it was only to show the flow of haki, then it wouldn’t have remained on his hands through the scene.

Table this man. It’s starting to get off topic.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Funny because he didn’t do that for his final attack on Pica, which I already addressed.
If it was only to show the flow of haki, then it wouldn’t have remained on his hands through the scene.
Table this man. It’s starting to get off topic.
Palms are the contact surface with swords and it is up to Oda whether he chooses to show them black or not, as seen with Kinemon and Fujitora. Your points are irrelevant, you expect haki in places where it shouldnt be, no more no less than in cheap-shot scenario.
Your headcanon is the problem here.

You’re being intentionally obtuse.

First of all, yes, it is a fact. Zoro is weaker than Luffy. Luffy could not scratch Kaido. Thus Zoro shouldn’t be able to. That’s not an opinion.

I’m not backtracking. I literally said the sword isn’t relevant while Zoro is using it because he’s not strong enough to do damage with it. Not that the sword isn’t linked to Kaido in some way. Only that he link doesn’t matter because Zoro is not strong enough for that aspect to matter.
No I'm not

Yes it is a fact that Zoro is weaker than Luffy. However it is an opinion when it comes to how how much weaker Zoro is. Luffy will grow stronger enough to hurt Kaido and nothing is stopping Zoro from doing the same.

Again the link not being relevant to you or not is not necessarily. Oda already made it's relevance clear. Claiming it isn't is just going contrary to what is in the manga.

The sword links to Kaido hence Zoro having the sword links him to Kaido. It is quite simple. Zoro being too weak etc is irrelevant to this link since the link is already established

No I'm not

Yes it is a fact that Zoro is weaker than Luffy. However it is an opinion when it comes to how how much weaker Zoro is. Luffy will grow stronger enough to hurt Kaido and nothing is stopping Zoro from doing the same.

Again the link not being relevant to you or not is not necessarily. Oda already made it's relevance clear. Claiming it isn't is just going contrary to what is in the manga.

The sword links to Kaido hence Zoro having the sword links him to Kaido. It is quite simple. Zoro being too weak etc is irrelevant to this link since the link is already established
Yes, you are.

Setting aside the size of the gap between Zoro and Luffy, which factually is quite large and has only grown wider with Luffy learning beyond-advanced CoA, Luffy was still not able to scratch him. Given that Zoro is weaker (by a large margin) he too cannot scratch Kaido. Thus Zoro's strength is not irrelevant, no matter the sword's link to Kaido. You're trying to obfuscate the fact that Zoro is too weak to cut Kaido by ignoring it in favor of the sword itself. It doesn't change the fact that Zoro can't do any damage if he isn't strong enough, just like Luffy wasn't.

Lmao I’m insecure :ROFLMAO:

Man, if only he were learning something that could be used to penetrate Kaido’s scales...:unsure:

I don’t. Simply put, there’s far too many people involved in the arc for there to be clean 1v1’s. If Luffy isn’t even getting a 1v1, which is virtually guaranteed, why would Zoro? Zoro’s not going to be in condition to help after fighting King. Look at Luffy vs Katakuri and the shape Luffy was in afterwards.
Zoro was fine after dressosa, cp9 arc etc... if he thinks he needs to step in he will.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
there’s far too many people involved in the arc for there to be clean 1v1’s. If Luffy isn’t even getting a 1v1, which is virtually guaranteed, why would Zoro?
I am sure that nobody said Zoro would 1vs1 Kaido and Luffy 1vs1-ing Kaido would be terrible writing.

I am sure that nobody said Zoro would 1vs1 Kaido and Luffy 1vs1-ing Kaido would be terrible writing.
Do you want to read the response I was replying to before you quote me? This was literally the first sentence:
Lmao if you think Zoro isn't Soloing his Swordsman fight at the end of the arc
I never said anyone said Zoro would solo Kaido. I was responding to the above and we were talking about King. I said that if Luffy wasn’t getting a 1v1 (referring to the fight against Kaido) I didn’t think Zoro would get a 1v1 (referring to his fight against King).

And for the record, I never said Luffy would 1v1 Kaido.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Do you want to read the response I was replying to before you quote me? This was literally the first sentence:
I never said anyone said Zoro would solo Kaido. I was responding to the above and we were talking about King. I said that if Luffy wasn’t getting a 1v1 (referring to the fight against Kaido) I didn’t think Zoro would get a 1v1 (referring to his fight against King).
Ok my bad for misunderstanding what was being discussed.
However, how does Luffy not getting 1vs1 equal to Zoro not getting it either? Literally nothing connects the two.
King isnt a WSC that one-shots people left and right.

I was referring to you thinking Zoro can have 1 v1 and luffy not. Because Luffy opponent is wayyy stronger
Post automatically merged:

At first Zoro should demonstrate that he can beat King on an extreme diff fight with a new PU, after that we can maybe think about the possibility that Zoro could damage Kaido with a sword apparently weaker than Shusui... lol.
How do you know its weaker then Shisui and just because Luffy couldn't doesn't mean Zoro cant.

Last edited: