Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
Recently I thought about Oda doing a mega troll with Kaido being defeated but not killed, and honestly, it would be kinda raw af to have Kaido participate in the final war.

If Oda already plans to draw the greatest war ever then that would be a statement.

But that's highly unlikely.

Kaido getting what he wants is totally fine.
See:
I'm fine with people claiming the logic is wrong
it's not mine to begin with

but a strong counter point wouldn't been fine as well
or maybe what other said was strong and I missed the point
Post automatically merged:

Recently I thought about Oda doing a mega troll with Kaido being defeated but not killed, and honestly, it would be kinda raw af to have Kaido participate in the final war.

If Oda already plans to draw the greatest war ever then that would be a statement.

But that's highly unlikely.
at this point I'm fine with SHP rape and kill Kaido ... he is holding the plot back
I fucking hate Kaido as a villain
for all the wrong reasons

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
thanks for long posts and I've read it and I'm fine with it but ...

Kaido SAID HIMSELF that he is FINE with being killed in this war
Kaido is a man who LOOK for a place to die

so dying itself in a war ... is a problem ... and I do agree with this point
cause again Kaido is fine with being killed in this war
I mean he says -

"In your spirit.... I saw Kozuki Oden.... I could've let you kill me.... With each throb of my scar....I remember.... But you people.... are not Oden...we will never see a Monster Samurai of his like again!"
This is how I interpret it -
He says he could've let the Scabbards kill him because he sees Oden in their spirits. But everytime his wound hurts [referencing the wound the Scabbards gave him the previous chapter], he is constantly reminded that they are not Oden, since their cuts are too shallow and don't measure up to Oden's scar.

The only takeaway I understand is that he would be fine with dying at the hands of Oden or a monster Samurai like him. And that the Scabbards don't measure up to Oden.

There's no reason to think differently.

ZDK is genuinely more debatable since it's not so sure that Luffy won't be able to KO Kaido by himself, but no one else probably holds either the guts or enough significance for killing off Kaido bar Zoro.

I mean he says -

He says he could've let the Scabbards kill him because he sees Oden in their spirits. But everytime his wound hurts [referencing the wound the Scabbards gave him the previous chapter], he is constantly reminded that they are not Oden, since their cuts are too shallow and don't measure up to Oden's scar.

The only takeaway I understand is that he would be fine with dying at the hands of Oden or a monster Samurai like him. And that the Scabbards don't measure up to Oden.
hes talking about every time his old scar hurts, he remembers oden and the old hag ruining his fight with him before he could die in battle to a worthy foe. the scar the scabbards gave him doesnt even hurt. how the fuck is he going to be reminded of something that just happened? there's literally a flashback mid speech.

kaido resented the kurozumi hag for cheating because he thinks Oden could have killed him in that battle and wishes he had died then instead of winning. thats why he had her killed.

by saying he "could have let the scabbards kill him" hes admitting he just stood there and let them attack him because he wanted to die. but they literally couldn't do it. they were too weak. they were not oden.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
hes talking about every time his old scar hurts, he remembers oden and the old hag ruining his fight with him before he could die in battle to a worthy foe. the scar the scabbards gave him doesnt even hurt. how the fuck is he going to be reminded of something that just happened? there's literally a flashback mid speech.
He isn't "reminded" about the Scabbards' scar. He never says he is. With every throb of his scar, [this I was wrong, I agree - it probably references Oden's scar - but the conclusion doesn't change], he is reminded that the Scabbards aren't Oden.

by saying he "could have let the scabbards kill him" hes admitting he just stood there and let them attack him because he wanted to die. but they literally couldn't do it. they were too weak. they were not oden.
Not really. He admits that he is willing to die at the hands of a "monster Samurai" like Oden. Since the Scabbards don't measure up to that standard, he actually doesn't want to die there at their hands, regardless of whether they could kill him or not.

I mean he says -

He says he could've let the Scabbards kill him because he sees Oden in their spirits. But everytime his wound hurts [referencing the
so if Zoro become as strong as Oden ...
and he kill him
doesn't this means he is FINE with that?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
so if Zoro become as strong as Oden ...
and he kill him
doesn't this means he is FINE with that?
Not just Zoro.
But anybody who is as strong as Oden was and has gained Kaido's respect.

I personally believe current Luffy is stronger than Oden, which is why Kaido is entertained and excited to fight him. But he won't and shouldn't be killed by this Luffy. He will lose to Luffy though.

Shikki fucking escaped lmfao
After 20yrs
He losed his legs and his arms
He is no more a threat. You can choose :
- Weak enough to be beaten by a pre-skip Luffy
-Nothing since he escaped

Shiki can use his DF or his swordmanship without his arms when Kaido relies on them.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
After 20yrs
He losed his legs and his arms
He is no more a threat. You can choose :
- Weak enough to be beaten by a pre-skip Luffy
-Nothing since he escaped

Shiki can use his DF or his swordmanship without his arms when Kaido relies on them.
No he didnt escape after 20 years he escaped way before that.
Movie is non canon.
Still escaped and shikki isn't kaido.

No he didnt escape after 20 years he escaped way before that.
Movie is non canon.
Still escaped and shikki isn't kaido.
It's not in the movie.
Shiki escaped in chapter 0.
Since his escape he didn't do something relevant.
Why because he can't anymore.
As for Kaido without legs and arms he can't fight.
He can't use his mace can't gather flame clouds he won't move far.
Shiki isn't Kaido yeah he's PK rival after all.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's not in the movie.
Shiki escaped in chapter 0.
Since his escape he didn't do something relevant.
Why because he can't anymore.
As for Kaido without legs and arms he can't fight.
He can't use his mace can't gather flame clouds he won't move far.
Shiki isn't Kaido yeah he's PK rival after all.
Him losing to luffy is in the movie.
Hes not done anything because odas chose for him not to that's all.
Shikki didn't lose his arms and legs why you adding shit.
Hes one of many to escape the prison. All of baroque works has escaped and doing what they want. And that's without going to the ones who escaped during the war