Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
After 20yrs
He losed his legs and his arms
He is no more a threat. You can choose :
- Weak enough to be beaten by a pre-skip Luffy
-Nothing since he escaped

Shiki can use his DF or his swordmanship without his arms when Kaido relies on them.
Imagine comparing Kaido to shiki. just because another strong pirate was imprisoned doesn’t kaido can be. Whiteboard got injured by fodder roger died to fodder does this mean KAido can get injured by fodder?

In Kaidos intro it says he has been captured 18 times why would it work this but not the 18 other times

Him losing to luffy is in the movie
That's why I gave you two choice.
Hes not done anything because odas chose for him not to that's all.
You basically killed yourself.
If he can keep away Shiki, He can keep away Kaido.
Hes one of many to escape the prison. All of baroque works has escaped and doing what they want. And that's without going to the ones who escaped during the war
They escaped because of Luffy (who could enter thanks to Boa) Kaido don't have this kind of luck.
Only way is to have a schichibukai.
Kaido isn't one. Warlords have been disbanded.
Shikki didn't lose his arms and legs why you adding shit.
I checked just his legs before Shiki they didn't put cuffs on hands now they do it.
Moreover they use seastone cuffs who are unbreakable.
Good luck to Kaido
Post automatically merged:

Imagine comparing Kaido to shiki. just because another strong pirate was imprisoned doesn’t kaido can be. Whiteboard got injured by fodder roger died to fodder does this mean KAido can get injured by fodder?
Better question would be can Kaido do like Shiki living without legs and arms ?
In Kaidos intro it says he has been captured 18 times why would it work this but not the 18 other times
But never in ID really weird now that I think about it.
I wonder how he will escape from ID

The guy survived an hour in a pot of boiling oil while holding more than a ton on his head...
That's true but we are talking about superhuman characters here. If it was Zoro having to achieve that I wonder how long he would last. He is the same man who lost something like dozens of liters of blood during the Nothing Happened incident perhaps which is already so otherworldy and unrealistic? 🤔