Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

To those who can hear me I say: Do not despair! The misery that was, is, and will be upon us is but the passing of hatred, the bitterness of men who fear the way of Zoro's progress. And just out there the haters huddle, sheer terror gripping tight in their hearts with icy fingers... knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the hands of the Grandmaster.

We are not degenerates! We are not animals! We are man and woman! We have the love of humanity in our hearts. We don't hate. Only the unloved hate. The unloved and the unnatural. We're not goons. We're not bullies. No matter what people say or do... we have to be ourselves. And we're gonna stick together. You know why? Because we are the servants of the Grandmaster! We are band of brothers! And for you today who wants to sheds your blood with us shall be our brother too!

We are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, towards which we have striven these many years. The path we have chosen for the present is full of hazards, as all paths are; but it is the one most consistent with our character and courage as a Zoro fans!

Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do. SUNACCHI....!!!
Our time has finally come.

Gorosei were right. Time for the great cleansing.

Me looking for the "slay"

Are you really from England ?? Even I as non-english speaker, cutting in pieces mean = death or you gonna tell me that you can live after being cut in pieces ? Poor Samuel Paty, maybe he is still alive under the ground. Or maybe you never went to school to understand what this means, that will explain a lot of things ...
It wasn't you who didn't accept what queen had said about sanji not being the 2nd or 3rd ? Well they were right, dude is not even in the top 5, imagine taking L against random gifters:suresure::suresure::suresure:

I thought the Viz was the be it and end all :choppawhat:

Yet I dont get any hint of Zoro wanting to kill Kaido. Other than injure him and slice him up.
No, Zoro said slice him into pieces.

"
cut (someone) to pieces
1. To violently kill, severely maim, or incapacitate someone.The soldier was cut to pieces by the roadside bomb.The devastating disease cut her to pieces.
2. To completely overwhelm, defeat, or decimate.The team's star striker has been cutting their defense to pieces.The recession has cut to pieces the hopes of many young and older workers alike.
See also: cut, piece "

- Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.

Now if you want to argue that slice is a vastly different term than cut then I don't know what else to say.

I mean the whole Alliance is trying to kill him, they're not just trying to wound him and then capture Kaido are they?
Including the boi....

He will show off his heroics. I cant wait.
Post automatically merged:

No, Zoro said slice him into pieces.

"
cut (someone) to pieces
1. To violently kill, severely maim, or incapacitate someone.The soldier was cut to pieces by the roadside bomb.The devastating disease cut her to pieces.
2. To completely overwhelm, defeat, or decimate.The team's star striker has been cutting their defense to pieces.The recession has cut to pieces the hopes of many young and older workers alike.
See also: cut, piece "

- Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.

Now if you want to argue that slice is a vastly different term than cut then I don't know what else to say.
maim
/meɪm/
Learn to pronounce

verb
  1. wound or injure (a person or animal) so that part of the body is permanently damaged.

So severly maim means severely injure lol. ZKK i guess tho

Are you really from England ?? Even I as non-english speaker, cutting in pieces mean = death or you gonna tell me that you can live after being cut in pieces ? Poor Samuel Paty, maybe he is still alive under the ground. Or maybe you never went to school to understand what this means, that will explain a lot of things ...
It wasn't you who didn't accept what queen had said about sanji not being the 2nd or 3rd ? Well they were right, dude is not even in the top 5, imagine taking L against random gifters:suresure::suresure::suresure:
It's strange Chrono doesn't seem to get the concept of what synonyms are.

Cutting to pieces can also mean severely maim as @shitshit just provided.

Severely maim means severely injure.