Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
Monet died because she was stabbed in the heart by Vergo not because she was cutting into pieces by Law or had her heart removed.
Not only are u wrong(dies by Caesar) But What the actual fuck? The metal gymnastics is astounding.
:suresure:

If you think Law can easily remove his heart and cut him with the pieces you are fooling yourself. Kaido is much stronger than Doffy he couldn't even do that to Doffy.
Where did I claim anywhere he can easily remove anything? Why just randomly reach like that for no reason
:choppawhat:

Anyway he’s fighting with an additional 4 fighters. So ur doffy Scenario doesn’t make much sense, especially since he landed attacks on doffy when he had help. Again reread non Zoro related

We don't know Zoro's full strength. He has at least improved his haki and have not showed us his asura mode post ts. That was before his training.
Which is irrelevant to my point. Zero feats currently indicate Zoro can kill Kaido. With MES Kaido is literally vulnerable enough for anybody on your team to kill
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

:suresure::suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

:king:

What manga are you reading man? Oden confirmed adv armament haki can hurt Kaido, badly....Sacabbards confirmed it again, and now Luffy just went and confirmed it for t he 3th time.

You should be more worried about law and his weak ass haki being able to do anything to Kaido's skin when he couldnt even cut the likes of Doffy.
:kayneshrug:
Another no answer lol, butthurt all because law actually has a named move that can potentially kill Kaido.
:gokulaugh:

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Just making a random zoro thread won't do.

He is known for backstabbing people for his own cause.

Also he has bet with HA that zoro won't even cut kaido.

So, if he wants us to believe that he became zoro fan then

I would prefer that he calls every zoro fan as "Sensei" to make us believe his loyalty for a month..

Not much to ask from a man who sinned so much