General & Others The Importance of Dracule Mihawk

How important do you think Mihawk is to the story of One Piece?

• Very important

• Quite important

• Somewhat relevant

• Unimportant

Results are only viewable after voting.
I

Inspector_Mu

Sorry lemme go out

I just remembered your posts of old about zoro mohawk

+ this thread

So I should just stay away from the thread

Mihawk is not very important to anyone but Zoro. He is Zoro's end game goal.

No one else has even mentioned wanting the title WSS besides Zoro. Not even Vista.

WSS is a goal only Zoro wants to reach
So for Zoro he is very important, but for One Piece as a whole? Not the slightest bit.

His title isn't very sought after, and he hasn't brought anything meaningful to the story

But he is important to Zoro, so he is important to us readers

I wonder if Mihawk was the FM of a legendary captain or he's a pirate captain who's too good for a crew, the tiny boat being his ship. He's up there with Rayleigh on being legendary.

I wonder if Mihawk was the FM of a legendary captain or he's a pirate captain who's too good for a crew, the tiny boat being his ship. He's up there with Rayleigh on being legendary.
How? His legendary status isnt up with raylieghs...

Feats

1. hes the WSS. (A title only Zoro is after)
2. Clashed with non Yonko shanks numerous times

He's incredibly powerful, but legendary on Rayliegh's level? The Right hand of the PK? Assisting in the Downfall of Rocks?

I'm not so sure about that

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I see what you mean. I wasnt talking about power levels, just legendary feats.

I think if Zoro was removed from the story, Mihawk's character would be meaningless honestly.
Mihawk would still be WSS Zoro or not but it just wouldn't be the same it has to be said.

Exactly. No one besides Zoro even wants that title. Zoro has no rivals for the title WSS.

Apparently it isnt a very sought after goal, even for other swordsmen
That's because only way to attain it as long as Mihawk is alive, is to take on Mihawk. And any credible swordsman would know where he stands compared to them, which is higher than them. So why attempt something when you know you're inferior?