The most dangerous situations you have been in...

There was I time I took a train ride to my former college, peaceful day as always. Then came one suspect dude wearing a dirty jacket and clearly looking unhinged. He mentioned something about being a convict that was released from jail.

So I was on my way to get to my stop, but the train was extra fucking packed (as in hard to walk through). I stepped on the guy’s foot on accident and apologized. He said it was alright only to be ranting about how he don’t want to go back to jail because of one idiot (me) and ranting about how he wanted to kill me so badly behind my back. I immediately left the train and never made eye contact at the risk of not being attacked by said psychotic asshole.

Since that day, I have no sympathy for any convicts, even if they were released or trying to redeem themselves. Those kind of people are still too dangerous to be around others in society IMO.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
My story is pretty much cliche because I almost got hit by a car and I survived. I was on the sidewalk waiting for the light to turn green to walk across the street. When the light turned green I started walking across the street and when I looked to my left, I saw a car making a left turn driving towards me and then it stopped about 2 inches away from me.
Omg that's shocking. I can't even imagine how you could have felt like in that moment.

Something like this occurred to me when I was a kid, but it was about some fool riding a bike and they would almost run me over but I could dodge last second after seeing it coming.

I was taking the subway when a dude sat next to my seat. The dude was behaving weirdly, like he hadn't been going outside for a long time, but i didn't really mind him. I was checking my phone which has a zoro fan art as the wallpaper. The dude next to me noticed this and asked if I read one piece and a zoro fan. I told him that I am a zoro fan, and that's when he acted differently. He threw tantrum by screaming about things like "Zoro fans are bad" or "Sanji FC is the best thing in his life". He kept screaming at the top of his lung which made the nearby people look at him. At some point, i yelled at him for disturbing everyone else in the subway. The guy then got scared fast and begged for his life. He told me that he acted tough because he thought he had been stronger from the bullying he had at his school. I spared his life and just told him to leave, after that.

Almost drowning under ice as my body kind of reacted on it's own, street fights against multiple people alone (though I've typically been the most skilled one of the fight), getting spinning hook kicked in the head, being lost in a city that I was visiting in the middle of night alone in a shady part of town with my phone dead and going a solid 20 or so blocks based on passive memory as I came home from an improv comedy show, dating girls who have blood fetishes, walking home alone (day time) from school one day when I was a junior or senior in high school (missed the bus for after school stuff and didn't have a ride) and being depressed at the time so every car that passed gave me a heavy weight on my body/chest cuz I considered jumping in front of every car that passed, 1 night stands, climbing up surfaces that could have killed me, parkour in general, etc.
Post automatically merged:

I was taking the subway when a dude sat next to my seat. The dude was behaving weirdly, like he hadn't been going outside for a long time, but i didn't really mind him. I was checking my phone which has a zoro fan art as the wallpaper. The dude next to me noticed this and asked if I read one piece and a zoro fan. I told him that I am a zoro fan, and that's when he acted differently. He threw tantrum by screaming about things like "Zoro fans are bad" or "Sanji FC is the best thing in his life". He kept screaming at the top of his lung which made the nearby people look at him. At some point, i yelled at him for disturbing everyone else in the subway. The guy then got scared fast and begged for his life. He told me that he acted tough because he thought he had been stronger from the bullying he had at his school. I spared his life and just told him to leave, after that.
Nice parody. But we know that's how zoro fanboys are irl.
Post automatically merged:

There was I time I took a train ride to my former college, peaceful day as always. Then came one suspect dude wearing a dirty jacket and clearly looking unhinged. He mentioned something about being a convict that was released from jail.

So I was on my way to get to my stop, but the train was extra fucking packed (as in hard to walk through). I stepped on the guy’s foot on accident and apologized. He said it was alright only to be ranting about how he don’t want to go back to jail because of one idiot (me) and ranting about how he wanted to kill me so badly behind my back. I immediately left the train and never made eye contact at the risk of not being attacked by said psychotic asshole.

Since that day, I have no sympathy for any convicts, even if they were released or trying to redeem themselves. Those kind of people are still too dangerous to be around others in society IMO.
Yikes @ you

I was very little i don't remember how old but we went for swimming and i almost drowned my dad came and saved me but he was keeping my phone and ruined it :josad: i had it only for a week and i was showing off to other kids because no one else had one
I didn't talk to him for a few days