The motivation of personal interest in politics

Wages is not the major problem
it's the cost of living

making the wages higher will mean employers will have to charge more to pay the employees

So ideally you would want to reduce the cost of living by mandating stores to pay cheaper values for items

if your thinking of battling the huge problems of wealth inequality and living below the poverty line

I said this before
but wealth aint a reason why blacks are discriminated if they are

as whites are not making huge amounts of money on average ether infact alot of them are living below the poverty line which was an issue mentioned before

There are alot of low income households of ether racial group
I dont see how this is a racial issue solely affecting black people

Go to your local homeless shelter
it's mostly white people which just cant be true if black people are the ones with suffering because of lack of money

it goes both ways, there's a major classism issue in america with the rich 1 percent holding 90 percent of the wealth

that's possibly sociological rather governmental
the hood/gang culture is a thing mostly present in black communities so there's a possibility that could be as a result of social basis rather then political

But the data seems to suggest
it's not even that big of a gap which fits in line with it being cultural not systematic

https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/cpus10.pdf

ages 20-24. has 199 for white people versus 408 for black people
Per every 100,000
welp, I tried, but this is going nowhere

Ben and matt are very much anti gay marriage

And nether is really that far to the right

BNÄZEOJFNAEFKOAËLFNKAFOBNÄZEOJFNAEFKOAËLFNKAFOBNÄZEOJFNAEFKOAËLFNKAFO

Okay...

THIS.. has to be.. the MOST.. *stay nice bro, stay nice* disconnected thing I think your *stay nice* brain has EVER posted on this forum!

You wanted to bet me again with a complete bonker political take... ?

Well done. I'm here now.

Being Anti gay..

IS.. BEING

FAR RIGHT.

But that's not all with those two:

Both are literal transphobes and neo-FASCISTS, propagators of retrograde masculinist and antiLGBT ideologies.

There are the LITERAL embodiement of the FAR right.

Really.. I'm DONE with your confusionnism (yeah, this is mostly a far right thing). I'm done seeing you try to make you appear as some centrist when the FIRST things you do is:

- Going after the militant
- Using the far right rethoric (woke etc.)
- Spreading your toxic masculinistic ideas about sexism and feminism
- Literally sharing FASCISTS
- Spreading (far) right wing lies about the left and the reason why the right is the right (yeas, the ideology behind this thread is BS)
- Spreading dissinformation about the situation of women and minority peoples

You are just spreading FAR RIGHT ideas !!

THIS (for example)

for liberals. being white straight men is the ultimate evil
and for the rightists, it's some transgender femminist
Is a literal lie added to the fact that it is a pure fallacy:

1. You are once again confusing (volontaraly I think) liberals and leftist. Liberals are NOT leftist. EAT that information if you have to. Liberalism is going AGAINST leftist ideologies. Liberalism is RIght and center right (if there is such a thing as center)

2. No liberals and in fact NO leftist will ever say to you that white straight men are the ultimate evil. You are confusing your FEARS in front of the discourse of the left about the problems of white proviledges with you ignorance about this subject and false information. (but this has only one goal: to attack social struggles)

3. The right is NOT in globality against transgender feminist agenda. You don't see Biden or Macro going against trans people right ? Well those are rightist and liberal men, stil they are not dumb enough to missunderstand the important of not being a transphobe. Only the conservative PART of the right and the FAR right are transphobe.

Again.. pure confusionnism.

..But yeah

I just can let you spread lies like that. At least not on this forum.

Last edited:
There are the LITERAL embodiement of the FAR right.
them talking about Singapore's airport is facist?

I only watched one of that one clip so maybe im missing something but what about that inherntly was facist

Really.. I'm DONE with your confusionnism (yeah, this is mostly a far right thing). I'm done seeing you try to make you appear as some centrist when the FIRST things you do is:

- Going after the militant

The first sentence was me going alter republicans for being anti gay

how can you that as a argument
it's not the first thing done

The second point was the one going after leftist not the first

and even then what was wrong about the statement objectively so

- Using the far right rethoric (woke etc.)
Using the word woke proves im right wing?
Is that it?

Using commonly known internet slang proves a poltitical stance

Did i even say the term woke? Maybe i did
I dont remember but dont think using slang or terimilogy proves a poltitical stance

if alex jones says
cisgender. clearly he's a leftist

he's using far left terms

you see how dumb that sounds when you apply that standard equally

- Spreading your toxic masculinistic ideas about sexism and feminism
If the idea was that
men should be stoic and be breadwinners like that sort of ideal of things

If you mean that? I have very consistently been anti tradcon so not sure how you would even say that

I even made a whole thread just digging at tradcons
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...causing-issues-in-society.36213/#post-3790564

- Literally sharing FASCISTS
In the context of negatively criticizing them yes
Context matters if your sharing a video of hitler, that does not make you a nazi

it depends on how you describe the video
if your proclaiming hail hitler then your likely a nazi
and if your saying yea these are how nazis act and they are bad. then your likely not a nazi

Context is right

I dont personally agree with the leftist idea of everyone being a facist and nazi
it's really stupid, it's like so ben sharpiro, the jew guy himself likes nazis?

or alez jones being a nazi despite clearly digusted with kanye at his hitler praise

I think sharpiro and welsh are more what you could call an average right winger

Where somebody like alex jones id more far right

it's kinda like how destiny is more central left where jesse gender, is more far left

I try to watch both sides
I actually watch more vaush then im to ben sharpiro

I think you need to have more then one side as with how politics are
people are going to lie and misrepresent so their side looks better, this happens ether left or right

- Spreading dissinformation about the situation of women and minority peoples
What was said that was wrong and how could you prove it so

Is a literal lie added to the fact that it is a pure fallacy:
It's not
the further left people certainly embody that ideal as does your normie republican on trans people

You can find any number of quotes from ether sides
Vehemently hating on the groups mentioned

You are confusing your FEARS in front of the discourse of the left about the problems of white proviledges with you ignorance about this subject and false information.
It's not about fears
you have people on twitter verbatim saying all men must die

It's not fears
it's literally how these groups act

And this much can be proven to any degree
you want, there are tons of leftists who talk like that woman

. The right is NOT in globality against transgender feminist agenda. You don't see Biden or Macro going against trans people right ?
Exactly
that's because biden is more a moderate leftist

Why would biden go after transgenders, he's a democrat
they hinge on the lgbt and black vote, Something biden has even said directly at some points

it's within their interest to stay on the side of these groups

Matt Walsh is a despicable human being. Every single day on twitter, he incites hatred and violence against lgbt people.

@Bob74h if you really want to make the nazi comparison, it’s not the left criticizing white supremacy, it’s people like Matt Walsh framing LGBT people as perverse child abusing immoral degenerates who need to be exterminated.

Literally, the rhetoric Matt Walsh uses against LGBT people mirrors the type of defamation antisemites levied against Jews.

Calling science backed, doctor approved trans healthcare “child abuse” is comparable to blood libel imo.
Post automatically merged:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

if you didn’t know

And it is connected BTW. If you go far right enough, you’ll find people claiming that the reason why trans people exist is because the Jews are trying to destroy society, which is bogus.

But those types of beliefs are downstream from Matt Walsh’s anti-lgbt hate speech

them talking about Singapore's airport is facist?
Watch the entire video but you can also watch how this guy generally speak.

And read this post:

Matt Walsh is a despicable human being. Every single day on twitter, he incites hatred and violence against lgbt people.

@Bob74h if you really want to make the nazi comparison, it’s not the left criticizing white supremacy, it’s people like Matt Walsh framing LGBT people as perverse child abusing immoral degenerates who need to be exterminated.

Literally, the rhetoric Matt Walsh uses against LGBT people mirrors the type of defamation antisemites levied against Jews.

Calling science backed, doctor approved trans healthcare “child abuse” is comparable to blood libel imo.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

if you didn’t know

And it is connected BTW. If you go far right enough, you’ll find people claiming that the reason why trans people exist is because the Jews are trying to destroy society, which is bogus.

But those types of beliefs are downstream from Matt Walsh’s anti-lgbt hate speech
And really... REALLY.. if you want to keep some legitimacy here, don't even try to defend those two turds.

The first sentence was me going alter republicans for being anti gay

how can you that as a argument
it's not the first thing done
I wasn't talking only about you thread I was generalizing the approach of the entirerity of your work here. Which is:
- Anti feminist
- Confusionnist
- Full of Alt right rethoric
- Anti social struggle
- Antileftist.
-Full of dissinformation

Using the word woke proves im right wing?
No, it proves that you USE far right rethoric. I did not say you were Far right. Keep it to the words I use please.

if alex jones says
cisgender. clearly he's a leftist
Still No.

you see how dumb that sounds when you apply that standard equally
Exactly, that's dumb, stop stop spreading that lie.

I never said that using right wing rethoric was making you a far right.

What make you a far right on the other hand would be a GENERAL and a SURUSAGE of that rethoric and those ideology which is what Alex J., Ben S. and Marc W. are doing.

So stop using far right rethoric.. because right now, I just think you are just a right wing (centrist) who don't really understand social struggles and the importance of leftist terminologies.. but if you keep going by sharing fascist without proper context while using far right rethoric..Yeah..

You will be considered a Alt right propagandist. At least by me.

I dont personally agree with the leftist idea of everyone being a facist and nazi
Another lie.
Noone on the left is saying that leftist idea are "everyone who don't think like us are facist and nazis"..

Another lie, another confusionnistic point.. another fallacy.

Context matters if your sharing a video of hitler, that does not make you a nazi
Yeah.. thing is.. you are literally sharing them while saying those guys are "not far right" which is not true.

I think sharpiro and welsh are more what you could call an average right winger
Still no. sigh..

Their ENTIRE rethoric is the one of the far right there behaviours and action ARE the one of the far right, they ARE the far right. Alex jones is just worst in the way that he is not only a far right fascist, but also a conspirationnist.

it's really stupid, it's like so ben sharpiro, the jew guy himself likes nazis?
Fascism doesn't necessarally means being against the jew mate. Get out of the Nazi model and look at what actual fascism is. (Nazi is still fascism btw, but not all fascist are nazis) so your point is meaningless..

Annnnd.. i'm seeing here that you are trying to actually defend that turd.. which really is saying a lot about you right now.

it's kinda like how destiny is more central left where jesse gender, is more far left
Jessie*
I don't know about Destiny but no. Jessie is not far left, she is just on the left spectrum (at least that's not what appears to be). Far leftist are a complete different breed of people. Even me can't be considered a far leftist.

Being aware of social and minorities issues and standing up against them is not being far left, it's just being a decent human being.

I have very consistently been anti tradcon
While spreading masculinist and antifeminist idea about women situations. (first thread I started to reply to you, remember ? All your data were biased and your argument was relying on the masculinistic point of view that men were the real victim instead of women.. remember ?)

In the context of negatively criticizing them yes
That's not what you did sir:

Ben and matt are very much anti gay marriage

And nether is really that far to the right
This is not a offense this is a defense.

It's not about fears
Yes its about fear. A deep fear to be emasculated.

It's not fears
it's literally how these groups act
Poor thing.. you really have a problem with irony.

And this much can be proven to any degree
you want, there are tons of leftists who talk like that woman
In ironistic term. Yes. And I can understand their anger.

But this is just ... IRONY, mate. Your penis won't go away because a woman said men = bad, don't worry.

Feminist are the first to understand that patriarchy is actually hurting women AND men. But after years of being oppressed in various ways.. I think we can all understand their frustration in the fact that guys like you just won't let them fight without a "you are going too far" BS.

that's because biden is more a moderate leftist
No. Biden is a right centrist, just like Macron. He is just a little tiny wit bit more aware of social struggles and uses them to his interests.

I <<<<< am a moderate leftist mate. If you are scared of discourse like mine.. you are not ready for the ones of Far-leftists, communists, anarchists, revolutionnaries, antiFas. etc. Trust me dude, you are lucky to be able to debate with me. I'm actually allowing a debate to happen here. Others would just report you and share your opinions on social medias to shread it into little pieces..

Not saying that would be good, but it would be legitimate seeing how far you are going to occupy the space with confusionnist and Alright rethoric.

Why would biden go after transgenders, he's a democrat
they hinge on the lgbt and black vote
Exactly.. they "hinge" because right now.. there is NO leftist candidate. Democrate are not leftists, they are either right wingers, right wing centrist or center leftist (not much). So of course Biden is counting on the leftists votes.

Worse he did was shut down that one hospital right
unless im missing some instance on this matter of him literally promoting or encouraging violence

which is possible
im not aware of every video or tweet that he has made

@Bob74h if you really want to make the nazi comparison, it’s not the left criticizing white supremacy
I never said
criticizing white supremacy is bad

That's a strawman
most was criticized was anti white and male rhetoric

being against, people who are racist to europeans is not the same as promoting the supremacy of white people over other races

those are two different matters in the entirety

Another lie.
Noone on the left is saying that leftist idea are "everyone who don't think like us are facist and nazis"..
plenty of people do it

It's the right wing version of everyone is sjws

that's a touchy matter

if it's forced upon the child
ig it could be child abuse

if it's just like some 16 yr old wanting it, then idk
i think it's fine, if they can drive,hold a job and have a bf/gf

then they can do a surgery if they want hell alot of girls at that age even have ear rings and stuff, it's not like modification is that far

This is alot less black and white as your saying and as goes with welsh
it's likely not pure evil child predator and it's also very likely not a pure endeavor made to help people

if anything, they are in it for money and could care less about the action's morality or immortality

I'm of the opinion, transgender surgeries should generally remain for consenting adults or willing teens if they desire so
it's how most countries seem to handle most matters relating to sexual interactions or desires, dont know why this would be any different

Ig, that's kinda my stance in short

to him, it's digusting
and it's agasint the wishes of god

woman is woman and man is man

I dont really care tbh
If some people wanna transition who the fuck cares

kinda same thing with gays
it's like, If they are not harming or really causing any problem

Then just let em marry

It's like buying a pet yknow
it's a personal choice that nobody else has any required involvement within

how does jews killing christan boys to put into a bread sound like any transgender debate topic?
it's more like the leftists eating babies thing

if you wanna associate it to anything

question
what happened to the boys anyway? did they like run away or something?
if they thought they were dead clearly they had a body or someone was missing right?

I have no awareness of this subject so im actually curious on the details of that

If you go far right enough, you’ll find people claiming that the reason why trans people exist is because the Jews are trying to destroy society, which is bogus.
oh those people

like the qanons

Yea, that's just stupid

We actually have evidence of transgenders existing back in the 90s and 80s, they were called transvestites then though
So the claim would fall on it's face as the globalist agenda or whatever, Is supposedly more of a recent thing

the good ol days were their was no jewish plots to rule the world was back during the the time of traditionalism right
or at least, that's how im to understand their position

Watch the entire video but you can also watch how this guy generally speak.

And read this post:
sure

Watched it.

Yea his points were dumb
killing people for drug dealing and petty theft is dumb.

And the video was right
those points were stupid for the exact reasons he said

Welsh is a right wing ideologue who cares not for truth only pushing his message
so of course what he says will lack truth and logic

Wouldt say this proves him as facist
bad person maybe, most would likely say murdering others over selling weed is not okay

dont think what was done there suits the defintion of fascism

more authoritarian if anything

don't even try to defend those two turds.
dont care too
I critized them, plenty of times even in this very thread

Even made this, jordon peterson mock thread as a joke
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-lobster-hierarchy-jordon-peterson.36760/

It's not exactly like im super caring on supporting these right wingers

Jessie*
I don't know about Destiny but no. Jessie is not far left, she is just on the left spectrum (at least that's not what appears to be). Far leftist are a complete different breed of people. Even me can't be considered a far leftist.
I said more far left

she's not on the level of some extremists on twitter ofc

first thread I started to reply to you, remember ? All your data were biased and your argument was relying on the masculinistic point of view that men were the real victim instead of women.. remember ?)

What data was biased in that thread

and didt you cite
a literal femminist thread in said thread? Should you be speaking on biases

Another lie.
plenty of people do it

same sort of thing right wingers do when they call everyone sjws

I don't know about Destiny

he's a youtuber

I just think you are just a right wing (centrist) who don't really understand social struggles and the importance of leftist terminologies.. but if you keep going by sharing fascist without proper context while using far right rethoric..Yeah..

You will be considered a Alt right propagandist. At least by me.

come on
carrot

we been debating and chatting on this many threads
and you really think im anything alt right?

In ironistic term. Yes. And I can understand their anger.

But this is just ... IRONY, mate. Your penis won't go away because a woman said men = bad, don't worry.

Feminist are the first to understand that patriarchy is actually hurting women AND men. But after years of being oppressed in various ways.. I think we can all understand their frustration in the fact that guys like you just won't let them fight without a "you are going too far" BS.
First point

If a woman gets angry and attacks men
I would not like them in the same way women would not like me if im to have been rude to them

And maybe your fine with being degraded and being the target of someone's rage
I for one, Dont like it

And if disliking people who are sexist towards me
makes me evil according to you, that's on you

I love how your so casual about being sexist
penis wont go away cause women said men bad

you would get red in the fucking face
if i said all women are total bitches

but ig being a hole to men is fine but not women
So sexism in a nut shell

They are fighting against men as a whole
and wishing all of us to die, Why would i ever be on the side and support someone who literally advocates my death

Yes its about fear. A deep fear to be emasculated.

I dont give much of a damn about manhood or whatever

im a skinny male who could care less about being manly

I was never really masculine to begin with
so kinda hard to emasculate when im not even that masculine

im more, the skinny with the glasses type guy
not the gym bro

Worse he did was shut down that one hospital right
Come on.. you keep defending the guy.. ? Really ??? :whitepress:

plenty of people do it

It's the right wing version of everyone is sjws
Some people might say "everyone in the right is a nazi" but no one will ever say that the left ideology is saying that everyone who is not a leftist is a nazi, so stop the strawhmanning.

that's a touchy matter

if it's forced upon the child
ig it could be child abuse

if it's just like some 16 yr old wanting it, then idk
i think it's fine, if they can drive,hold a job and have a bf/gf

then they can do a surgery if they want hell alot of girls at that age even have ear rings and stuff, it's not like modification is that far

This is alot less black and white as your saying and as goes with welsh
it's likely not pure evil child predator and it's also very likely not a pure endeavor made to help people

if anything, they are in it for money and could care less about the action's morality or immortality

I'm of the opinion, transgender surgeries should generally remain for consenting adults or willing teens if they desire so
it's how most countries seem to handle most matters relating to sexual interactions or desires, dont know why this would be any different

Ig, that's kinda my stance in short
A stance that still see the trans passing process as "something that should not be forced on children" meaning:
1. You forget the consent of actual child wanting this transition
2. You are associating the passing process as something negative

If you child were to say, "I feel bad it feels like I'm missing a organ, it hurts me", you would listen to them and let them have a surgery.. right ?

So.. when a kid says "I feel bad, it feels like I'm not the one I'm supposed to me, it hurts me", why would you WAIT for them to be major to have an operation ? hm ?

Seems like there is a little bit of transphobia there...

Wouldt say this proves him as facist
This is fascist rethoric. In dependantly it might not make him a fascist, but if we add that to all of his work.. there is a clear pattern.

dont think what was done there suits the defintion of fascism
Dude.. Really for the sake of debate and for your legitimacy, you need to stop looking at the first definition google is sending you.

Here, this is just the introduction of an article. If you want to know how fascism can be observed, you should rather look at the points made by Umberto Eco, who actually made researches on the subject:

https://www.openculture.com/2016/11...ist-of-the-14-common-features-of-fascism.html

dont care too
I critized them, plenty of times even in this very thread

Even made this, jordon peterson mock thread as a joke
Dude.. when you share their work, its not a critic, its a defense, its SHARING. You are actually doing the opposite of what you claim to be doing.

It's not exactly like im super caring on supporting these right wingers
Then stop trying to defend them when we tell you that those are pure turd of human beings.

she's not on the level of some extremists on twitter ofc
Left extremists are probably not on twitter mate.

What data was biased in that thread

and didt you cite
a literal femminist thread in said thread? Should you be speaking on biases
Honestly, I'm too lazy to search back, have a look by yourself.

And maybe your fine with being degraded and being the target of someone's rage
Don't worry, women won't attack you because you are being antifeminist.

And if disliking people who are sexist towards me
Noone is sexist toward you. Sexism is a systematical issue.

So sexism in a nut shell
Still no.

They are fighting against men as a whole
and wishing all of us to die, Why would i ever be on the side and support someone who literally advocates my death
Still no. You really don't understand feminist. Read feminist or watch feminist content. It could help you.

I dont give much of a damn about manhood or whatever

im a skinny male who could care less about being manly

I was never really masculine to begin with
so kinda hard to emasculate when im not even that masculine

im more, the skinny with the glasses type guy
not the gym bro
Is this supposed to prove me taht you are not a masculinist and antifeminist ?

come on
carrot

we been debating and chatting on this many threads
and you really think im anything alt right?
Dude.. you are literally spreading their rethoric:
- Antifeminism
- Masculinism
- Antileftist
- Far right moral panicks

You are even sharing their work.

Your actions speak for yourself. Let's take a look at your political threads:

Thread 1: Questionning if "female" (hi sexism) could or could not be hypergame. Result: The promotion of a sexist and masculinitic myth. But "you are just asking the question"

Thread 2: "Questionning which character is a "trap". Result: The promotion of a transphobe rethoric. But "you are just asking the question"

Thread 3: "Saying that the right belief in freedom is contradictory. This could be a good thread.. BUT what you are actually doing in that thread is saying "yes I understand your rethoric and I kind of agree with it (first part about the "stay away from the kid", which is a far right transphobe and LGBTphobe rethoric), but you have a lot of freedom". Result: Promotion of alt right transphobe and hatefull rethoric.

Thread 4: Question if Leftist and liberals are as ideologically driven as christians. Result: Promoting the confusionnistic myth that leftism is a cult. But "you are just asking the question"

Thread 5: Literally saying that equality is impossible at all levels. Result: Promotion of Far right ableism rethoric "Should we cleave off people's limbs to make the capable equal to the non capable" ; Promotion of the right wing essentialist myth of the nature of human condition saying that there will always be rich and poor people. Which is a commong right wing rethoric promoting the non-action and the importance of keeping the status quo. Forgetting that you can actually create laws to regulate such extensive wealth ; Promotion of the myth of the strong VS the weak "There are advantages some more muscled man may have over me given his strength". Promotion of fallacious right wing rethoric about reforms: "To make equal all these factors for the sake of fairless, you would have cleave off limbs and make everyone dumb" etc.

Thread 6: Questionning if feminists are right about men being pigs. This could actually be an interesting question if you did not use the right wing rethoric "EVIL" to attach to the critics feminist have against men. Result: You are again promoting the alt right rethoric that feminist says that men are "evil". Which of course puts a huge bias on your poll.
But "you are just asking the question"

Thread 7: Stating your problem with feminist media. Here you are not even hidding yourself. Result: Promotion of alt right antileftist rethoric " the leftist media types, there's no point to anything all just beliefs so contradictory preachy garbage really" ; Common confusionnist rethoric about sexualization in media : "Will foam from the mouth at the idea of a anime girl cause sexalization bad even ignoring that male characters are often inhumanly jacked." Forgetting the fact that men being jacked is not meant for women but for MEN as this is an affirmation of masculinist archetype, women are actually rarely interested in "jacked" men. So this is a fallacious comparison ; Same alt right comparison of leftist and cultist "It's a beyond stupid rebuttal anyway as right wingers infamously have been puritans far before this point but under the guise of religion instead of ideology" ; typical confusionnistic rethoric about black representation "
The irony with the black race swaps of classically white characters too is that, they will say it's just fiction why does it matter but then will get pissed at a fanart of a white black panther cause whitewashing so they both think whitewashing is bad but blackwashing is good, it's so stupid " propagating the confusion on the importance of representation of minorities in media which is AGAIN, an alt right moral panic. Etc.

Thread 8: Questionning the tribalism of politics. Result: 1. you are renaming the far right rethoric (sjw communists libtards) as the right wing rethoric. which is a common confusionnistic method to lesser the impact of the altright rethoric. 2. What you are actually saying the left and the Alt right are the same things. Which is ALSO a common confusionnistic rethoric. (confusionnists tends to end up on the alt right spectrum btw), when in fact you will rarely see the left call you a nazi without good reason and you will often see alt right people calling leftist and liberals SJW for just fighting for social progress. But "you are just asking the question"

Thread 9: Stating that a lot of leftist beliefs are racist. You are stating here that people are actually racist for saying that minorities needs affirmative actions/representations/etc. and this is actually a white savior complex. Result: You are propagating .. again.. the alt right rethoric stating that "in fact the real racist are the leftist" by also propagating onfusionnist idea and ignorant statement about the struggle against racism by black people ignoring the fact that most of the time its black people who actually demands more representation and thus dehumanizing their struggle. Without noting that this is a pure antileftist thread. But we are starting to be used to that by now.

Thread 10: Questionning if abortion is okay or not. Result: Abortion is legal and a right. This should not be questionned.. BUT You are requestionning the idea of abortion. Which is.. you guessed it... a common alt right method to remove the right of abortion for women. But "you are just asking the question" and you are proud of it "and here we go".

Thread 11: A statement about masculinistic conservative beliefs about masculinity. This could actually be a good thread. But.. you are falling once again into masculinism. Result: Propagation of the incel myth than men are still the ones with all the burden "and this is not to mention that putting all the burden of working on the man, to breadwinner was never a good idea" completely forgotting the feminist aspect and reason being masculinistic ideas and criticizing feminist au passage. That' too bad because you were THIS CLOSE to actually put the finger on the real source of those "tradecon" beliefs : Patriarchy, but you choosed to perpetuate masculinistic myth and therefore alt right rethoric instead. Just a heads up, you won't get far if you keep criticizing the alt right by using their rethoric.

Thread 12: Stating that society is sexist toward men. Well.. here you are just using the incel and masculinistic victimhood rethoric to turn on its back the struggles of feminist to try to print that onto men. Result: You are once again propagating alt right msculinitic and incel rethoric. Adding to that that you are using confusionnistic antifeminist and ignorant assertion about social struggle saying that women are actually wrong and they are actually priviledge. Completely ignoring the systemic issues of patriarchy and social struggles. Well.. Alt right BS in short. But i gave you enough contradiction on this thread for you to understand that.

Thread 13: Stating that the political left's use of minority is BS. Result: well, pretty much the same thing as "thread 9". You are using confusionnist BS to propagate antileftist and anti racial struggle BS. Going as far as comparing leftist to nazi. Nothing news really just your average alt right BS.

Thread 14: Showing the lobster hierarchy of Jordan Peterson. here you said to me you wanted to make fun of Peterson. Result: Actually sharing the work of Jordan Peterson, thus promoting his personna and work. Good job Billy.

Thread 15: Asserting the motivation of personal interest in politic. Result: Propagating confusionnistic rethoric saying that leftist and alt right are finally all the same and myth like if people go to the right its because they have been cancel from the left. Thus completely ignoring that in reality, the opposite happens.. Also same alt right and masculinistic rethoric about the left calling straight men the ultimate evil, on no ground whatsoever.

Thread 16 : The centrist space. Result: Wow an actual thread without problematic rethoric.. oh boi. oh.. but it's to promote the "centrist" spectrum which is completely bonkers in term of politic as their is no such thing as centrism but okay, I'll give you that one.

Thread 17: Questionning others opinion on left wing beliefs and policies. You are putting here contradictory beliefs into question. But what you are actually forgetting is that most of the thing you are listing are right wing beliefs too. You are once against confusing the lat right and conservatives with all the right wing idea which is - sorry to remind you - but politically constituated of conservatives, capitalist and liberals (which include a lot of democrate here). You are confusing the party division with the right/left division which is problematic and a common confusionnistic method. You are actually making a good point on topic 1. but you fall into right wing rethoric in topic 2 by calling a foetus a "child" which they are not... yet. Your points on Topic 3 are typical alt right and right wing argument, "Any weapon can be used to kill if that's the intent" completely ignoring or forgetting the fact that lowering gun availability would consequently reduce the usage and the facility of gunners to act (you are less willing to go on a killing spree with a knife that you are with a gun".. not mentionning the fact that this is just a fallacy. You are also falling into transphobic rethoric (while claiming that you are okay with it) in your topic 4 saying that the left has it completely backward about gender, ignoring the fact that this is not the left saying that but ACTUAL SCIENCE. same for sport.. same transphobic rethoric about Kid consent. (I propose you to see above what I wrote about this). On topic 5 you are just confirming your right wing leaning with your anti immigration statement. "The racist argument is stupid too" no its not stupid mate, being a foundamental anti immagration is foundamental racist as there are no logical and economical anti immigration argument. Topic 6, same thing.. you are just projecting anti leftist ideas about hate speech. Result: propagation of transphobic alt right and antileftist ideologies once again. Proving that your real political leaning is not left nor center its the right.. as far as.. the alt right.

-----

See.. that's 17 threads. Almost ALL OF THEM contain pro rightist, confusionnist and sometimes alt right ideas. And ALL of them are antileftist. Most of them are antifeminist and most of them arespreading masculinitic BS. Also a lot of them spread dissinformationabout leftist ideologies and feminist struggle. In fact even when you try to criticize the right, you are doing it by using alt right or confusionnist rethoric against the left or feminist.

You just can't help yourself.

So you see .. when I say, "you action speak for yourself" I mean that LITERALLY.

And for the end lets not forget the part where you "ask for a question" .. which is - let me remind you of that - the typical method of alt righters like Tucker Carlson:

But the fun thing is.. despite all your argument against the left being "the cultist and exclusive ones"...

You are the one occupying the space with toxic rethoric.

Last edited:
Come on.. you keep defending the guy.. ? Really ??? :whitepress:
that's not defending

saying he shut down the hospital was the worse thing he did

And no his random anti trans remarks are not anything that impactful

compared, keyword here
to shutting down a hospital for care of trans people

as one actually effects people
And another is bullshit internet drama

which is common everywhere
just that this is over politics

Some people might say "everyone in the right is a nazi" but no one will ever say that the left ideology is saying that everyone who is not a leftist is a nazi, so stop the strawhmanning.
I think there is trend for it
Is every leftist likely not

Hell destiny didt do it and he's a leftist

but as said man

both sides do this shit putting everyone under a umbrella term to shame them

Right wingers do it by calling everyone sjws or commies

A stance that still see the trans passing process as "something that should not be forced on children" meaning:
1. You forget the consent of actual child wanting this transition
Yea and a child can want sex with adult men or women technically but because of the power dynamic and just sheer strength advantage, it's not allowed
hell some kids cant even hurt you if they hit you especially if their real young and they lack proper muscular development

and here's a thing too
you might desire such a thing as a kid but not consider it as a adult

like you ever wanted to be a hero? Or a king?
Those are desires, you can have a naïve brat but grow out of due to growing up and having better understanding of the world

I just wanted to be a zoo keeper growing up myself but as a 21 yr old man
I realize that a low income household person who lives in some small country town would never amount to much purely going by the realistic facts of the matter low amount of job opportunities and general cost of living ontop of it all

Anyway point being of laying out some part of my backstory
Is that life happens and your not always to have the same ideals or beliefs as you did when younger

for all this kid who wants to transition now knows
he could be the next ben sharpiro when he grows up

If you child were to say, "I feel bad it feels like I'm missing a organ, it hurts me", you would listen to them and let them have a surgery.. right ?
I dont know
I would think, you would wanna take them to a therapist to help with such matters at the very least

I would imagine

it's hard for me to imagine a kid wanting to be a girl
without the outside stimuli suggesting it

like if you wanna be a girl right
you need to have understanding of what girl means to say you wanna be it, meaning to some level

there has to be that information given

And you know maybe such ideas can given from tv and media especially with the content, I watch and as such my kid would

but, I guess it's hard to say where the source of the dysphoria would be based upon without like specific understanding from the individual

My point here
Would more be. Depending on the source of the dysphoria

ether parent endorsed or cultural osmosis ie picking up through media or whatever
Would be clause for wither or not, it's valid

Then stop trying to defend them when we tell you that those are pure turd of human beings.
I never said they were saints
im just trying to be charitable here.

I dont wanna assume something, Which im not to know or say things opposite which is true
I do value objective truth afterall

Thread 1: Questionning if "female" (hi sexism) could or could not be hypergame. Result: The promotion of a sexist and masculinitic myth. But "you are just asking the question"
I made a thread about mgtows yea

questioning if hypergamy is correct or not

at the same time
are men evil thread was made to parallel
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ut-men-being-toxic-and-privileged-pigs.33987/

I also just asked a question
about a far left belief

Does that prove me as a far leftist??

Thread 2: "Questionning which character is a "trap". Result: The promotion of a transphobe rethoric. But "you are just asking the question"
You know trap is used as a term for female looking men in the anime and r34 social spheres right?

me saying trap in this context has no relation to trans people

man you know the character featured in there was a male
https://owarinoseraph.fandom.com/wiki/Asuramaru

The context behind this thread's creation was to prove a point about how loli type characters look visually no different to traps
Never said it directly but that was the intent as got banned from a discord for debating the subject

Thread 3: "Saying that the right belief in freedom is contradictory. This could be a good thread.. BUT what you are actually doing in that thread is saying "yes I understand your rethoric and I kind of agree with it
the whole thread was digging at conservatives
stop being such a purist

I phrase nearly everything that way because, I try to be neutral and fair
Regardless of sides or biases

Thread 4: Question if Leftist and liberals are as ideologically driven as christians. Result: Promoting the confusionnistic myth that leftism is a cult. But "you are just asking the question"
Dont even see the point here

The centrist stance is that both sides are bad and im a self proclaimed centrist

and even then, it's just asking the question

I have asked, right and left wing questions as you even show
not sure how this proves bias

I have dunked on both sides when they have done something wrong or incorrect

Thread 5: Literally saying that equality is impossible at all levels.
To some level yes. this is true
there will always be people more physically stronger or even smarter then me therefore they are better and then therefore not equal to me. you see what im saying

plus it was inspired by a avatar video, I watched around that time

It was a literal thread of the week, type thing
I didt put much thought into it

right wing essentialist myth of the nature of human condition saying that there will always be rich and poor people.
Rich is class based
without a monetary system, There is no rich people

but even during caveman type era where there was no money
there was more dominants men and ones who were less dominants who held less power

And even in native american tribes
all societies in existence have had power structures not just capitalist ones

if you did not use the right wing rethoric "EVIL" to attach to the critics feminist have against men.
Is the term evil really that far of a stretch to use when saying toxic pigs is fine?
stop nitpicking on the terminlogy it says the same thing as femminists say

are men toxic ie immoral ie evi;
Your attacking the usage of the word evil ignoring using the terms femminists used would of been no different, Im still asking the same question and no meaning is lost

Your being biased here
saying what was said in the title is no different to what a femminist accurate title would say

If the one poll result said toxic instead of evil would the meaning have been any different? no
so you are nitpicking for no other reason then the using the term evil makes you look bad ig?

Dont see how that would be your view if it would be, Saying men are toxic privileged pigs is really anymore positive then just saying their evil bastards?
no not really,

You are stating here that people are actually racist for saying that minorities needs affirmative actions/representations/etc. and this is actually a white savior complex
a unfair of representation of what was said

I said, it's racist you see black people as a lesser class
a opressed group who cant help themselves without your help. the liberal not that affirmative action itself was racist

was more the context behind the idea, I supppose

Common confusionnist rethoric about sexualization in media : "Will foam from the mouth at the idea of a anime girl cause sexalization bad even ignoring that male characters are often inhumanly jacked."

I also attacked christan sexualization is bad types too
in the same thread

All the threads you cite literally have me taking as many shots at the left then at the right

Your just saying, im far right because we disagree on alot nearly everything

You know most tradcons and right wingers would hate my guts and call me some far leftist aswell
Ignoring every time, I took shots at the liberal so to sell their biased agenda

Im a centrist
I told you this before

And this is very consistent thing for me
and yea, I attack your group alot

I also attack right wingers alot

women are actually rarely interested in "jacked" men.
Go on tinder
it will change your views in a literal minute

Which is ALSO a common confusionnistic rethoric.
Confisionist aint even a word
it dont even show up on google

Questionning the tribalism of politics. Result: 1. you are renaming the far right rethoric (sjw communists libtards)
I made fun of it
How they insult people for disagreeing

it was not me agreeing with the usage of the insult

Thread 14: Showing the lobster hierarchy of Jordan Peterson. here you said to me you wanted to make fun of Peterson. Result: Actually sharing the work of Jordan Peterson, thus promoting his personna and work. Good job Billy.

Even when you were not there
I told people just the same as was told to you

It was a jordon peterson mock thread
I never said otherwise

And yea, I shared his video was joking about it and trying to have light hearted fun

It was never about promoting his content
IDGAF about such things plus plenty of leftists respond to right wing videos like the guy you sent talking about tucker
is he promoting, alt right?

you are reading way too much into this really

What's sad about your claims too
not one, does not involve dishonest quote mining or lying

Or taking things out of context or reaching too far

And no his random anti trans remarks are not anything that impactful
And you KEEP defending Him..... what the actual F* ??

No, those are not "random" anti trans remarks, they are his GENERAL discourse. Those are not "not that impactfull" they are literally the starting point of the "trans are groomer" discourse in the alt right and the starting point of HARRASMENT debacle on trans people.

Dude. I will stop right here on this subject. Don't even try to defend him again saying that their transphobia are "not that harmfull" or this will be an instant report. Learn about the subject we are talking about. You obviously don't know who those guys are and there toxic rethoric. So please. back off.

I think there is trend for it
Is every leftist likely not

Hell destiny didt do it and he's a leftist

but as said man

both sides do this shit putting everyone under a umbrella term to shame them

Right wingers do it by calling everyone sjws or commies
Still no, on the leftist side, we don't call people Nazi for no reason. There is ALWAYS a good (that is actually bad) reason.

Yea and a child can want sex with adult men or women technically but because of the power dynamic and just sheer strength advantage, it's not allowed
WTF ???

you might desire such a thing as a kid but not consider it as a adult

like you ever wanted to be a hero? Or a king?
Those are desires, you can have a naïve brat but grow out of due to growing up and having better understanding of the world
Dude. You are comparing the problem of gender disphoria with the wish of wanting to be King.

Here we are talking about kid who SUFFER of being assigned the wrong gender at birth, we are not talking about your dream of becoming an astronaute here. Stop the BS and the fallacious comparisons.

I dont know
I would think, you would wanna take them to a therapist to help with such matters at the very least

I would imagine
So, if a girl says to you repeatively "dad, I feel like i'm dying of being called a girl, this is not me, this is not who I am" your first reflexe is to question that feeling ?

Of course you need a therapist, but if the guy (or girl) tells you there is nothing to worry about and your kid tries to end his life because of a disphoria, you will KEEP questionning that feeling ?

The actual F.

it's hard for me to imagine a kid wanting to be a girl
without the outside stimuli suggesting it
Well.. learn about transgender issues. And it's not just "some kids", it a systemic problem that concerns the normative assignation of gender at birth. There are plenty of cases.

And you know maybe such ideas can given from tv and media especially with the content, I watch and as such my kid would
Annnd... here we arrive to the transphobic and LGBTophobe rethoric:

Here.. We are right in the pic of the alt right/conservative/bigoted rethoric : "kids can learn those things because of TV .. or media therefore they can become LGBTQ+ because of that"..

Spoiler: You DON'T become LGBTQ+ because you saw it on TV. Being LGBTQ+ is not something you "learn" it's something you ARE.

You don't want to be seeing as some alrighter? Ok. Learn about the issue you are criticizing, don't stop at your bias and the thing you saw on the internet, read some book about it, watch some content about it from CONCERNED individuals and STOP using therethoric of the Alt Right!!

Dude.. I won't come down on you if you understand you are wrong, I understand that we all have bias.. But here, you need to do something about yours.

I never said they were saints
im just trying to be charitable here.

I dont wanna assume something, Which im not to know or say things opposite which is true
I do value objective truth afterall
No. We have given you enough data and reason NOT to defend those individual. Your "i do value objective truth" in that instance is therefore completely hypocritical. You only value YOUR truth which is leaning toward the right side. We have tried but you refuse to see the dangerousness and toxicity of their rethoric so you are not being "objective" your are being "bias" toward alt right rethoric.

I made a thread about mgtows yea

questioning if hypergamy is correct or not

at the same time
are men evil thread was made to parallel
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ut-men-being-toxic-and-privileged-pigs.33987/

I also just asked a question
about a far left belief

Does that prove me as a far leftist??
Dude. I have explained IN DETAILS why even your critic against rightist argument were actually hidding ALt right/rightist/antileftist/masculinist/confusionnist arguementation.

I won't explain those again. I don't intend for you to understand those critics and act on them anyway.

So your defense here, is invalid.

You know trap is used as a term for female looking men in the anime and r34 social spheres right?

me saying trap in this context has no relation to trans people
Yes it has. And don't even try to defend yourself on the subject. "Trap" is a well known transphobic slur. Weither you are on rule34 or reddit or on planet mars, this is something that HURTS trans people.

So your defense here, is invalid... again.
the whole thread was digging at conservatives
stop being such a purist

I phrase nearly everything that way because, I try to be neutral and fair
Regardless of sides or biases
First, no it wasn't mainly digging at conservative.
Second: Dude, patterns are important. If you try to attack the right, but you use every opportunities you have to actually attack the left and feminist, you are not criticizing the right, you are helping them.

So preaching yourself as a centrist and objective person is completely hypocritical. (and actually hurtfull, because it propagate the idea that being objective means to be critical yet nice with the right while being a douch with feminist and leftists.)

I try to be neutral and fair
You weren't.

Defense invalid.

Dont even see the point here

The centrist stance is that both sides are bad and im a self proclaimed centrist
This is not a centrist point. it's a confusionnist point. And yeah.. centrist are mostly confusionnist. Why ?

They are battling each others on foundamental vision of life that are later envisionned in long term policies. The thing is: those visions of life are NOT relatives (in most cases). They are either RIGHT.. or either WRONG.

For example, thinking that rich people deserve their wealth is either RIGHT or either WRONG. THere is no "well I think its a matter of perspect.." NO. not when we are dealing with such foundamental visions and foundamental values. And I don't even bring the reality factor here, I'm just thinking "is it ethic, or not" simple. It other case like the myth of merit.. its a matter of reality VS mythology.

So.. being in the center, means that you don't take a side. And when life are entering into a matter, no picking a side is AS BAD as taking the wrong side.

So when you say "both the left and the right are bad", what you are actually saying is "reality doesn't matter, life doesn't matter, right or wrong doesn't matter, only what I want matters." which is cool if you don't involve yourself in politic. But when you do, well.. you tend to become either an authoritarian liberal and libertarian or you can also end up leaning on the right side.. which is - btw - the side where the brain tends to lean more easily as the brain is attracted to bias and individualistic myths..

I have dunked on both sides when they have done something wrong or incorrect
And you have debunked nothing. You just proved that you were leaning to the right on a dangerous degree.

Even when times when you tried to attack the right, you were actually propagating right wing ideas and antileftist rethoric.

The problem here is that I see.. that you don't understand why I'm criticizing you.

I understand that you don't see your argumentation as something leaning to the right and spreading alt right/masculinists/confusionnistic rethoric. And really I don't have any other way to tell you this other that putting you in front of your contradiction.

The only thing that I REALLY suggest you to do is to actually follow REAL leftist and learn DEEPLY about their rethoric. Watch transgenders people, watch some more news, watch people from the LGBTQ+ community, watch pop culture detective, watch people who are actually fighting the alt right argumentation.

And for the love of Usopp, stop listening to alt right rethoric just for the sake of "being objective" you should know that the MORE you are trying to explain or defend or listen to alt right rethoric, the more you are likely to become a conservative with the same ideas. Simply because those are people who will use EVERY bias to their advantage to convince you. Right wing rethoric is MORE appealing to the brain that left wing rethoric for those reason.

there will always be people more physically stronger or even smarter then me therefore they are better and then therefore not equal to me. you see what im saying
No I don't. it's not because someone is smarter or stronger than you that you are not equal to them. Equality is a human concept its not biological. Equality is something we create.

It was a literal thread of the week, type thing
I didt put much thought into it
I understand that. What i'm saying is that your threads taken in globality should make you understand that your political leaning is not in the center of the political spectrum.

without a monetary system, There is no rich people
The thing you are forgetting is that there can also be an absence of overwhelmingly rich people EVEN in a monetary system. Just because we have laws that can influence that.

but even during caveman type era where there was no money
there was more dominants men and ones who were less dominants who held less power
Do you have sources on this ? Because in my knowledge "caveman" as you call them were 1. not cavemen and 2. had a social system that was less classbased and more equal (same for the status of women and men)

And even in native american tribes
all societies in existence have had power structures not just capitalist ones
We are not talking about power structure here. You can be in power while being in the same wealth class as your average citizen.

Is the term evil really that far of a stretch to use when saying toxic pigs is fine?
stop nitpicking on the terminlogy it says the same thing as femminists say
Terminology is KEY when we talk about right wing rethoric. This is the alt right who brought the idea of feminism and leftism was saying that men were evil. This is intended as a moral panic to appeal to the middle class who are not aware of social struggles. So when you say "feminist say that men are evil", you are using THEIR tactics.

If the one poll result said toxic instead of evil would the meaning have been any different? no
Yes it would be. Because being toxic is something you can change. Being evil is not. There is an essentialism in the term "evil". Men are not "Evil" they are just the product of their environment. As men, we all have toxicity because of our environment and society but we can change that.

Saying men are toxic privileged pigs is really anymore positive then just saying their evil bastards?
Actually it is.

a opressed group who cant help themselves without your help. the liberal not that affirmative action itself was racist
That's what I said.

All the threads you cite literally have me taking as many shots at the left then at the right
No bro.. For one (nice) shot at the right you take 10 to the left and you spread that with fallacious rethoric and subtle confusionnist discourse that can be avoided to the untrained eye but not with me (alt right vocabulary/subtle transphobe argumentation/confusionnist polls etc.). In fact I'm sure you don't even do that voluntarily, its just a symptom of your ideas and a product of the things you defend. But there is a pattern and it indicates that ALL your threads are in fact AGAINST the left and progressive ideas.

I'll be honest. I wouldn't come as strong as I am now on you if you were just a random poster on this forum, I would debate with you a little and let you be. But here, you are OCCUPYING the space and others are following your posts. You have a responsibility here.

Dude.. for real. Open your eyes.

Your just saying, im far right because we disagree on alot nearly everything
Again.. i never said you were far right. What I said was " you are using far right rethoric or ideology".. But this WILL happen if you keep spreading alt right ideas.

That may be the problem here sir.

Go on tinder
it will change your views in a literal minute
Did you talk to women about this ? Or are you saying this because you saw a lot of handsome shirtless guys in there ?

Confisionist aint even a word
it dont even show up on google
Confisionist is not a word, yes. Confusionnist is.
Now. It's a broadly used french words yes but it has legitimacy on this matter. I have already explained you what i meant and this was clear enough. So stop trying to deny its existence. It will lead nowhere.

I made fun of it
How they insult people for disagreeing

it was not me agreeing with the usage of the insult
My problem is that you are moving the overton windows here to the right. You take alt right rethoric and you make it seems like this is right wing rethoric when its not.

It was never about promoting his content
IDGAF about such things plus plenty of leftists respond to right wing videos like the guy you sent talking about tucker
is he promoting, alt right?
Yet.. you did and without context or critic or explanation, you just posted his content. I'm sorry mate. Your action speaks here.

So when you say "but that guy also did it".. yeah he did.. but with context. With critics. He did not just plug Tuckers's content and let it be.. he used it for his argumentation.

you are reading way too much into this really

What's sad about your claims too
not one, does not involve dishonest quote mining or lying

Or taking things out of context or reaching too far
As expected you didn't understand the problem with your rethoric.

The only way you could take notice of that would be by actually understanding leftist rethoric. Meaning: watching a lot of leftist content.

Only then will you be able to see how biased you are right now.

And before you say to me "but whats the difference in saying to me watch leftist content to another guy saying to me watch right wing content".. the difference is that leftism rethoric is not using your bias against you. Leftism CAN be sectarist, granted, but it won't be harmfull to you or to the ones around you.

That's the only way I see you actually taking a step back at what you post on this forum.

And you KEEP defending Him..... what the actual F* ??
I said compared
Is all you do

Would be take me out of context

it's true
You didt have sexual urges in grade school?

or a crush?

Dude. You are comparing the problem of gender disphoria with the wish of wanting to be King.

Here we are talking about kid who SUFFER of being assigned the wrong gender at birth, we are not talking about your dream of becoming an astronaute here. Stop the BS and the fallacious comparisons.
Didt even say they were the same
point just was

Your person changes as you grow older
so you wont want the same thing you did when you were younger

The point was not to say it's rididious as a kid wanting to be a king or something
just to say your intention change as you get older

you might wanna transition as a kid but not as a adult
in the same manner, you grow out of childish ideals like the narrow minded idea that your friends will always be there for you

Everything at some point, dies
We are all going to die at some point and same principle applies with friends

Anyways
point of my tangent being, you just change views as you get older

Well.. learn about transgender issues. And it's not just "some kids", it a systemic problem that concerns the normative assignation of gender at birth. There are plenty of cases.
Transgenderism is a minority of this country, it by definition would just be some

and we call people
male or female at birth because of their biology not because of some societal ruling

There are societal things
like the idea, pink for girls and blue for boys at baby showers and in general

the color has no objective barring on anything, it's just societal
there's other stuff like fashion like if im to crossdress, nothing about my biology changes

it's just me in different clothing

Point being here things like expected clothing choices and colour are societal
the sex assigned at birth is not

And the reason why we have sex assigned at birth
Is because your gender affirms everything how your raised and your general treated by society

nobody raises a girl to check in privilege in the case of leftists or man up sissy in the case of tradcons

here's a huge problem with the leftist talking points
you want gender at one side to be nonexistent when regarding trans topics but need to hyper fixate on it with regards to femminist topics

Men cant be evil and toxic as the femminist say if gender is nonexistent and just some social construct
you judge men inherently based on their sex yet also insists such things literally dont exist

Do you have sources on this ? Because in my knowledge "caveman" as you call them were 1. not cavemen and 2. had a social system that was less classbased and more equal (same for the status of women and men)
they had literal harems
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sc...Our-male-ancestors-had-harems-of-females.html

and this of course applied to only top quality men
as if every man gets eight women to keep

most men are going to be virgins as if there's about an equal number male to female ratio generally

Which is consistent cause most of our ancestors are indeed female
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/24/women-men-dna-human-gene-pool
https://genealogy.stackexchange.com/questions/9839/do-we-have-more-female-than-male-ancestors

Again even back in cavemen days
power structures had one guy on top

There's no capitalism involved here
it's purely just natural results of the environment

we naturally are a very promiscuous species
history shows as much

couple reasons why monogamy was invented was to ensure better safety for the child
In a harem setting jealously can occur which can lead to abuse of the children

something clearly reflected in step parents
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_effect
https://www.phillyvoice.com/child-abuse-single-parenting-divorce-marriage-new-partners-advice/
Step parents are alot more likely to sexually abuse or physically abuse their children then their biological counterparts

And monogamy was also invented for the reason
that most men will not have their genes passed on in a harem type setting

History and current day are sure proof of this

Here.. We are right in the pic of the alt right/conservative/bigoted rethoric : "kids can learn those things because of TV .. or media therefore they can become LGBTQ+ because of that"..
You can
it's not that it always happens that way

but it does

Spoiler: You DON'T become LGBTQ+ because you saw it on TV. Being LGBTQ+ is not something you "learn" it's something you ARE.
Straight people have turned gay
that's literally impossible if homosexuality is a natural condition as your implication implies

Even when times when you tried to attack the right, you were actually propagating right wing ideas and antileftist rethoric.
The tradcon thread was the furthest thing from right wing

how can you be right wing
if you attack tradcons, ie traditional conservatives

Tradcons are one of if not the biggest right wing groups

Second: Dude, patterns are important. If you try to attack the right, but you use every opportunities you have to actually attack the left and feminist, you are not criticizing the right, you are helping them.
I also attack right wingers in leftist threads
not sure what this proves

Even in the leftist media thread
I made a remark attacking christan puritans who hate sexualization

I alsso attacked leftist puritans in the thread
but that's what the topic was most about

so it was a minor dig
same goes as the one your citing

the right wing types would say the same thing about me man
He's attacking us in every thread and using every opportunity you get

For example, thinking that rich people deserve their wealth is either RIGHT or either WRONG. THere is no "well I think its a matter of perspect.." NO. not when we are dealing with such foundamental visions and foundamental values. And I don't even bring the reality factor here, I'm just thinking "is it ethic, or not" simple. It other case like the myth of merit.. its a matter of reality VS mythology.
Fuck rich people
they control all of the wealth and power

yet do nothing to service the people
only caring about their lining their own pockets

And how is this, a talking point
everyone agrees elites are bad even right wingers bitch about them, Watch any alex jones video

he will go on and on about how bad the globalists are

I seen more leftists being pro government in recent times
but that's because the consensus has shifted from right wing being in power to left wing

gone are the days of the white picket fence, traditional american home

This word is madeup

I cant find anything about it

you use it so often
yet there's no meaning for it

Closest that could be found was this

but it's clearly not what your saying

your using the word confusion and adding ist at the end
i guess to imply, im confusing people but saying as the suffix ist at the end of confusion does not produce any known word

it's madeup

Yes it has. And don't even try to defend yourself on the subject. "Trap" is a well known transphobic slur. Weither you are on rule34 or reddit or on planet mars, this is something that HURTS trans people.
was not even about a trans character

and was not talking about those sites
I was actually talking about social spheres and how that is used as a jargon

And it's not even referring to trans people
stop looking for things to get offended over

Is bear trap, a slur?

context is key
dont be a idiot and actually say bear trap is a slur. btw

And nobody uses the term trap hates trans people lol
You telling me all these trap lovers who literally are attracted to femmine men are the anti lgbt ones??

Dude
if you guys played your tactics better

you would have a literal army of horny weebs on the leftist side
But instead you attack a potential community which of likely been on your side if for your group being so hostile to them

The only thing that I REALLY suggest you to do is to actually follow REAL leftist and learn DEEPLY about their rethoric. Watch transgenders people, watch some more news, watch people from the LGBTQ+ community, watch pop culture detective, watch people who are actually fighting the alt right argumentation.
I watch vaush

my watch history is all leftist with the exception of a garbage boruto video. I used as a argument on another site

watching two vaush videos and this video you sent me

What a far right nazi, I am
lol

I would be forsaken by the right for half of my beliefs and interests
same goes with you

but being a centrist, gets me heat on both sides because the real enemy is not the right or left
Right and left fights only serve to sway the people from the real problem

the rich, 1 percent

because it propagate the idea that being objective means to be critical yet nice with the right while being a douch with feminist and leftists.)
i insult the right as much as the left

I explained this and proved this as much as physically possible

Did you talk to women about this ? Or are you saying this because you saw a lot of handsome shirtless guys in there ?
https://medium.com/sexography/80-of...active-men-is-a-big-fat-incel-lie-90e764b6a76

https://techcrunch.com/2009/11/18/okcupid-inbox-attractive/?
guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEVPt0j_HQ0IK6ywKhDYY8ssY6_wElufK3SLV-5UXeSxARJKqL--psEkpch8434gWxKn6Z_t6qI_EPOaYlF10NkyL_o_h6rRlWE5Z3HGNmV3bp62NaZC2es4p-dCbSLNABtALGrgu6UaYdpFZdwUN89sCuJ_CJ3BbIvVUB5c7u2c

According to the study, they rate a whopping 80% of men on the site as 'below average'.

I am saying because of the data
And nothing more

and life cant occur as we see it going if the data is incorrect

The incels and the general record high virginity rate prove the study as correct
https://boingboing.net/2021/03/22/adult-male-virginity-soars.html
https://www.joe.ie/life-style/amount-men-30-not-sex-nearly-tripled-past-decade-663846

you just posted his content. I'm sorry mate. Your action speaks here.
Is the lobsters right
I said that

it was clearly a joke

I said compared
Is all you do

Would be take me out of context
Do you really no understand that is exactly what "defending" means ?

it's true
You didt have sexual urges in grade school?

or a crush?
Ok I will not even reply to that.

so you wont want the same thing you did when you were younger
For the love of .. :lawsigh:

Mate.. Gender disphoria is not a "want". It's not a simple wish. It's a SUFFERING. Its doesn't go away just because you grow old.

you might wanna transition as a kid but not as a adult
Of course you do !! The strong desire to change gender because of gender disphoria is not a simple dream you got as a child, its something you NEED to to because you feel BAD in your body. This doesn't go away :lawsigh:

point of my tangent being, you just change views as you get older
Yeah but not your sufferings!

You are still using the alt right rethoric that kids can become trans just because they can be influenced, that's purely TRANSPHOBIC.

Transgenderism is a minority of this country, it by definition would just be some
And ? Minority still means a LOT of people. And even if it was not a lot of people, the principle stay the same, its still a problem of systemic normatification.

male or female at birth because of their biology not because of some societal ruling
In other words we confuse sex and gender which is completely unethical and ANTISCIENTIFIC.

the sex assigned at birth is not
It is, you just don't understand why it's a problem.

You are again the same rethoric as the conservative: "gender = sex. Man are man and women are women because.. sex" that's again purely antiscientific and unethical.

here's a huge problem with the leftist talking points
you want gender at one side to be nonexistent when regarding trans topics but need to hyper fixate on it with regards to femminist topics

Men cant be evil and toxic as the femminist say if gender is nonexistent and just some social construct
you judge men inherently based on their sex yet also insists such things literally dont exist
What you don't understand is that you can still have gender, while having NO gender stereotype attached to them like your "tradcon" ideas.

You fail to understand that.

they had literal harems
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sc...Our-male-ancestors-had-harems-of-females.html

and this of course applied to only top quality men
as if every man gets eight women to keep
Dude, this is very interesting but this doesn't disprove what I'm saying.
You are talking about a people who live more than 2 millions YEARS ago. Those were hardly cavemen at the time.

What i'm talking about is the period of middle/upper paleolithic and mesolithic. Which means a period from 300 000 to 10000 years -ish just before sedenterisation and the start of the neolithic.

Those people had equal system and most probably gender equality as well.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/int...r-gatherers-maintained-their-egalitarian-ways
https://www.techtimes.com/articles/...ies-case-hunter-gatherers-study-concludes.htm

Real sexism only came later, at the start of sedentarisation when one felt the need to divide ressources unequaly and where system of dominance were put into place. So no, the idea that there were always dominant men is highly unlikely.

And monogamy was also invented for the reason
History and current day are sure proof of this
No.

And it was not "invented" its something that developped naturally. Like I show you early civilisations were polyamouris. And were doing fine. There is no "reason" for monogamy. In fact peeople live in polyamoris relationship and are VERY happy.

Stop with the fallacious idea that because something is old and ancient it must be good.

You can
it's not that it always happens that way

but it does
No you CAN'T. It doesn't work that way. Just like you CAN'T turn gay just because you watch a movie. Stop with the altright BS.

You can become LGBTQ later in life, but in only means that you realize what you were ALL ALONG. Being LGBTQ is not something you learn from TV and its definitely not something you choose.

Again, stop with the alt right BS.

Straight people have turned gay
that's literally impossible if homosexuality is a natural condition as your implication implies
No its not. Gender normativity is sometime so strong that you can be LGBTQ and don't even notice until very later in life.

The tradcon thread was the furthest thing from right wing

how can you be right wing
if you attack tradcons, ie traditional conservatives

Tradcons are one of if not the biggest right wing groups
By using their rethoric.

the right wing types would say the same thing about me man
He's attacking us in every thread and using every opportunity you get
Yeah they would, but on fallacious ground. That's not my case. I literally decrated and decontructed ALL YOUR THREADS to prove you that EVEN when you are attacking the right, you use their rethoric.

The problem here.. is that you are in denial. But for good reasons, you don't understand why - for example - saying trap, is actually a bad thing and alt right rethoric.. so their is no reason you would understand anything I'm telling you here. the only way for you to understand that is to fill you with leftist content for you to understand it is to deconstruct the alt right rethoric.

everyone agrees elites are bad even right wingers bitch about them, Watch any alex jones video
Annnd.. here we go.
You need to understand a very important thing:

The alt right (in power) doesn't care about the elites, even the conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones. What they care about is to get rid of the CURRENT elite in power. They are not interested in getting rid of rich people, they ARE rich people. Take for example the equivalent of the alt-right in France. Well, when its time to vote for proposition made to tax the elite or help the actual people in distress or poor class, they will NEVER vote for the resolution. Yet, they preach themself as the party of the working class.

The alt right is an illusion. Their only weapon is fear and biases. They use that to their interest in bring with them thousands of people from the poor to the middle class.

So no, everyone do not agree that we should "eat the rich".
This word is madeup

I cant find anything about it

you use it so often
yet there's no meaning for it
Dude, you are starting to irritate me by trying to delegitimize the words I use..

"Confusionnisme" is a FRENCH POLITICAL WORD. Which means that "we", french, invented that word to put a name on a REAL phenomenon.

https://aoc.media/opinion/2021/10/06/prendre-au-serieux-le-confusionnisme-politique/
https://www.toupie.org/Dictionnaire/Confusionnisme.htm

It's just a words that is yet to go international.

BUT EVEN IF that word was a pure neologism from my part... It would STILL be relevant in that context as it describe a REAL method (volontary or not) of confusion.

So stop saying "that word doesn't exist" and start trying to understand why I use it.

was not even about a trans character

and was not talking about those sites
I was actually talking about social spheres and how that is used as a jargon

And it's not even referring to trans people
stop looking for things to get offended over
Stop trying to defend yourself.

You used that in a SPECIFIC context.

And in that context. "Trap" is a transphobic slur. So, end of discussion. You can still use it, but you will only win a report from my part.

you would have a literal army of horny weebs on the leftist side
But instead you attack a potential community which of likely been on your side if for your group being so hostile to them
If me debating with you here feels like hostility to you, you really need to get into the real world. i'm in fact not hostile to you here. i've very open to discussion. I'm just very assertive on many value and I intend for you not to cross any line you don't want to cross.
And if you want to self reflect, I will be the first to welcome you into the left space.

But the problem here is not me who is hostile, it's you who are in complete denial despite evident proof of your fallacies.

Dude, you need to understand that someone telling you "you are wrong" is not "against" you, it's just someone who think that well.. you are wrong.

watching two vaush videos and this video you sent me

What a far right nazi, I am
lol

I would be forsaken by the right for half of my beliefs and interests
same goes with you
Well you don't take any lessons from them it seems.. :kayneshrug:

but being a centrist, gets me heat on both sides because the real enemy is not the right or left
Right and left fights only serve to sway the people from the real problem
Actually the real enemies are capitalism and patriarchy. And capitalism is protected by the right while patriarchy is protected by the alt right. So.. yes.. the right is kind of a problem and you fail to understand that.

i insult the right as much as the left
Well, not here mate.

Objectivity is not really what transpires from you on that forum as I proved by analysing politically your 16+ threads.

https://medium.com/sexography/80-of...active-men-is-a-big-fat-incel-lie-90e764b6a76

https://techcrunch.com/2009/11/18/okcupid-inbox-attractive/?
guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEVPt0j_HQ0IK6ywKhDYY8ssY6_wElufK3SLV-5UXeSxARJKqL--psEkpch8434gWxKn6Z_t6qI_EPOaYlF10NkyL_o_h6rRlWE5Z3HGNmV3bp62NaZC2es4p-dCbSLNABtALGrgu6UaYdpFZdwUN89sCuJ_CJ3BbIvVUB5c7u2c

According to the study, they rate a whopping 80% of men on the site as 'below average'.

I am saying because of the data
And nothing more
So here, the data proves that women are not interested in handsome looking men and rather go for average looking man. Which is exactly what I said about women not being interested the muscular archetype.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Is the lobsters right
I said that

it was clearly a joke
Yet.. you did and without context or critic or explanation, you just posted his content. I'm sorry mate. Your action speaks here.