• 500m+ (Specify)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Wait a minute......:eeke:

This is Tashigi's outfits pre-timeskip

And this is Vista pre-timeskip

And this is post-timeskip Tashigi

Both wearing blue outfits and both have connection with flower:bamathink:

So does that mean Vista will arrive in Wano with a purplish outfit like post-timeskip Tashigi's outfit and Tashigi will also come to Wano and train under Vista to learn the flower sword technique?:crazwhat::kawak::hohoho::bignews::bignews::bignews:
Personally I do not see Tashigi training under a pirate, a samurai or a marine yes but not a pirate. Unless of course it is Zoro who trains her.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
So something that came up during my reread was how Kawamatsu referred to the Shimotsuki as a "hardy" clan. This could also mean resilient, tough, determined, etc.

When I think "hardy", I also think of Tashigi. To be hardy can also mean to be stubborn. Tashigi is just that. Constantly coming after Zoro's swords, or continuing her training as a swordswoman despite the hurdles in her way. She is also quite dead set in her code of honor, never forgetting those who would try and impede it. Notably Zoro.

So while it's possible she isn't a Shimotsuki, she would fit right in the clan if Zoro is apart of it and they get hitched.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony