Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Around the 100m range

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Around the 300m range

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 500m+ (Specify)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
If Tashigi gains an elemental sword attack similar to Kin'emon's fire or Kiku's snow what element do you think would suit her the best ?
Her Shigure means something like the rain that that signifies the coming of Winter. Tashigi using an elemental of water and snow sound fitting and cool for her character.

I also would not mind if she gets a new sword like one of the 21 Great Grade because she needs some serious upgrade if she wants to grow stronger. I already have one that is coming to mind.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Tashigi is on the Jump cover which is literally the first time ever. Other mangakas drew their favorite characters.

She is drawn by Beelzebub's author which explains why Kunieda reminded me so much of her

Beelzebub is obviously baby Zoro and Oga's personality is extremely similar to Marimo.
Beelzebub is a great manga. And I agree, Kunieda is a lot like her. And Baby Beel likes her. Seems Marimos have a type. lol

If Tashigi gains an elemental sword attack similar to Kin'emon's fire or Kiku's snow what element do you think would suit her the best ?
I'd say water. Shigure means Autumn rain, and a few of Tashigi's significant moments happened or were triggered around the backdrop of rain.

Rain also is tied to the concept of "renewal and rebirth." The idea that good things happen after tough times. It connects to the meaning behind her name of a bird which cannot fly but could in the future.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I like Tashigi dign me up
Welcome aboard, recruit.

Post automatically merged:

The 7th popularity poll is underway.

https://onepiecewt100.com/en/

You can vote once every day until the polls close. One vote is worth 1 point. If you can spare a single vote for Tashigi, it would be appreciated. You can also send votes via postcard, and they will be worth 10 points.

@KiriNigiri
@Finalbeta
@Buusatan94
@RiShin
@SmokedOut
@Zoro D Goat
@Sunita
@Marimo_420
@Momoheechulkabe9000
@critical mindset
@Luffy bin Dragon

Post automatically merged:

Ryuhei Tamura, who drew Tashigi for the Jump cover of issue 3-4 (2021) -

Had this to say for his support of Oda for reaching 1000 chapters.

Hopefully Oda heard.

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Outside of marines who are the characters that you could see Tashigi becoming friend with ?
Among the Strawhats, not including Zoro:

Nami
Usopp
Chopper
Robin
Jinbe

Worst Generation:

Drake
Urouge

Revolutionaries:

Sabo
Koala

Cipher Pol:

Kaku

Emperor Crews:

Chiffon
Pudding
Vista

Misc:

Most of the Scabbards
Momonosuke
Rebecca
Shirahoshi
Vivi
The Minks
Nojiko

C

critical mindset

and Oda also highlights Smoker using the same

It damages Vergo enough to give him a deep cut. Sanji screaming at the top of his lungs with DJ could not produce any dmage like that