Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Around the 100m range

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Around the 300m range

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 500m+ (Specify)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
In addition, Oda is gonna make a colorspread with the top 10 characters outside of the Straw Hats. Its unlikely that she will make it but its worth a try !
Is he gonna draw it for the mid-term results too or just for the final ones as usual?

Tashigi ranked 43rd place in the worldwide mid-term results!:fransuper:

I think it's a great result considering she's not appeared in the story for so long. She beat the likes of Kiku, Hiyori and Pudding who are """hotter""" female characters from the most recent arcs.
She's the 9th most popular female character both worldwide and in Japan (the 8th if you don't consider Yamato a female character– it's controversial).
She's in the top 50 in North America, Japan, Europe and Latin America. Oceania, WTF are you doing? Why are you voting the most random characters and Tashigi is just 84th???

Let's hope that her votes have been staying consistent from Feb 1st onward too, and that she will keep or increase her rank in the final results.

Last edited:

First place in ASIA :cheers:

Only the big guns trend in Asia. I hope this will translate in a better overall ranking for her in the final results.
True. Hiyori scored so high because she is popular there. Guys should be careful around easy girls and I doubt that she is not who we think it is.

There is a popular Japanese newscaster who cosplayed as Tashigi a few days ago. I wonder if its one of the reason why she trended in Japan

This is from a collab with Shueisha's Weeky Playboy:

They got a few female idols/models to cosplay One Piece characters. I remember seeing Nami, Robin, Hancock, Vivi, Rebecca, Perona, even Mihawk. It might have contributed a little to the poll but I doubt it had any big impact, because it wasn't just Tashigi.
True but that Japanese woman has like 532k followers which is quite a lot in Japan. I think she has the second most followers among the cosplayers. Publicity is still publicity.

Its a good sign that magazines and marketing teams did not forget Tashigi and are not betting everything on Hyiori.

Hopefully Oda separate the brackets into 5 groups of 10 because having 50 characters in a cover story is a bit chaotic imo.

So with that in mind, Tashigi will be group up with Hawkeye, Whitebeard, Going Merry, Silver Rayleigh, Buggy, Enel, Kuzan, Whoop Slap, and Reiji.

So this will be heavily focus on Tashigi but most of them will be riding on the Going merry to see Whitebeard's grave. With doing so, Tashigi would interact with Hawkeye and Rayleigh on how to become a better swordsman. We will see Enel on the moon causing lighting to rain down on them. Kuzan making an ice barrier to protect the ship. Buggy and Whoop Slap panicking at the bad weather. Reiji will just be there...

Hopefully Oda separate the brackets into 5 groups of 10 because having 50 characters in a cover story is a bit chaotic imo.

So with that in mind, Tashigi will be group up with Hawkeye, Whitebeard, Going Merry, Silver Rayleigh, Buggy, Enel, Kuzan, Whoop Slap, and Reiji.

So this will be heavily focus on Tashigi but most of them will be riding on the Going merry to see Whitebeard's grave. With doing so, Tashigi would interact with Hawkeye and Rayleigh on how to become a better swordsman. We will see Enel on the moon causing lighting to rain down on them. Kuzan making an ice barrier to protect the ship. Buggy and Whoop Slap panicking at the bad weather. Reiji will just be there...
I like the idea of Tashigi interacting with Mihawk and Rayleigh. I wonder if she would be hostile or friendly with them

My idea would be that the characters are on the Going Merry. In the foreground, you have Luffy and Roger being chased by Smoker and Garp with Coby watching in utter admiration and Woodslap looking in utter confusion. Next to them, Zoro and Tashigi arguing like a married couple with Nami playfully siding with our Captain and Sanji being jealous as hell. Usopp on the left foreground steering the Merry. Its a throwback to the EB saga and the dawn of the series.

I like the idea of Tashigi interacting with Mihawk and Rayleigh. I wonder if she would be hostile or friendly with them

My idea would be that the characters are on the Going Merry. In the foreground, you have Luffy and Roger being chased by Smoker and Garp with Coby watching in utter admiration and Woodslap looking in utter confusion. Next to them, Zoro and Tashigi arguing like a married couple with Nami playfully siding with our Captain and Sanji being jealous as hell. Usopp on the left foreground steering the Merry. Its a throwback to the EB saga and the dawn of the series.
Friendly because she is smart enough to know she doesn't stand a chance against them and wouldnt miss a chance to see Yoru or Rayleigh unnamed sword very closely.