General & Others The problem with Zkk

I think it's less about the theory itself and more about the fans who pedal it. First time I heard it I said "I really doubt anyone but Luffy would be the one to finish Kaido" and like ten different z bois ganged up on me calling me a delusional fucktard and an incel candy ass. I don't care if people believe a theory I don't agree with, and when people are respectful about it I don't have a problem, it's just that it's usually brought up in a really obnoxious way by toxic users.

Zoro haters are worried that for once Luffy won't be the one who gets all the credit and praised as the big hero of the arc by all the natives. They also hate the idea that Zoro would get individual fame that would likely make him more feared than Luffy, even though that's kind of already the case.
the same case applied to ZKK believer if that thing not heppened aint it?

I just think it would be lame

I’ve said it many times and I’ll say it again. If Oda wanted to go through with ZKK in a way that would satisfy the fans he should’ve had Zoro up with there with Luffy from the beginning

Give King to Sanji and give Queen to Jinbei

ZKK happening now after all Oda already had to do to bring Zoro back would feel so cheap to me.

He blocked Hakai which was supposed to be a sacrificial moment then went out with a bang by giving Kaido a scar he’ll never forget, then when he was supposed to pay for momentarily blocking the strongest attack in the series Oda pulled the Mink medicine out of the depths of his ass just so he could fight and defeat King. Now when he’s supposed to be dealing with the repercussions of getting a full restore... he’s going to be healed again.

What’s the point of all these sacrificial moments and risks if he’ll be brought back whenever the plot demands it even if it doesn’t make sense?

I said the same thing when Luffy was said to be “defeated” just to be brought back in the same chapter. It’s all fake tension

Is it possible? Yeah but I just don’t think I would like it

Um. Lmao yeah it does. He wants a glorious death, "WB did it right", "death completes a person", etc? You're being oddly stubborn about this. Kaido's death is posted all over the arc.
Why do you think ZKK is a glorious death for Kaido?
Kaido regretfully said to Luffy that you are not joyboy. Now it's different. I think it's glorious for Kaido to be defeated by joyboy

Last edited:
Lol sanji fans won’t be able to compare zoro to sanji strength wise/luffy fans know that killing the unkillable is a bigger feat then handing him another defeat that my guess at least I’ve no problem with zkk all for it also I’ll never understand how people say it takes away from luffy when we have remarks throughout the story like zoro isn’t the captain etc zoro is loyal af if he kills kaido it’s a good look in itself for luffy because someone that strong is willing to serve under him and not challenge him
No comparison cause Sanji is by far stronger than Zoro

The main reason they have so much criticism towards the zkk theory is because they hate the idea of being wrong this whole time. :kayneshrug: In their opinion, it hurts the MC, because he has someone on his crew, worthy of being a yonko also. Really it just adds shine to luffy, that hes the most special in the verse; to have someone like zoro on his crew, is an accomplishment. 2 big jumps in their bounties are coming post wano.

Because they just want only Luffy to have a scene.
because Zoro already got his secene with King too. its normal, Luffy hasnt got any secene of defeating the villain yet in this raid.

imagine having MC that hasnt successfuly defeating any villain but his underlings got two.

Just how is it going occur?

How is Zoro going to kill Kaido without invalidating Luffys victory? When has Luffy never done what he promised to do, in this case beat Kaido out of Wano himself? Why would Oda give the other straw hats a victory but not Luffy?

Even moreso now it’s clear that Kaido is going to be defeated by Joyboy which is Luffy.
As you quote luffy realize he never said he would kill him, and no one thought Zoro overshadowed Luffy with Captain Morgan
Post automatically merged:

Killing someone who's been defeated doesn't deserve to be compared to Sword God
Besides, this man was defeated by others
So if other people beat him why is it a problem if Zoro kills him

Swordsman is not the reason to kill Kaido
If Luffy defeats Kaido, it is Luffy who brings Wano safety, not the man who suddenly comes out to act as the executioner
ZKK's only legitimacy is that Luffy and Zoro fight Kaido together
Luffy spent his weeks in prison, Zoro befriended the people and the princess (usually reserved for Luffy) the world government will recognize Luffy but Wano citizens will also talk about the dragon slayer, remember Fishman Island, there are 2 heroes

Swordsman is not the reason to kill Kaido
If Luffy defeats Kaido, it is Luffy who brings Wano safety, not the man who suddenly comes out to act as the executioner
ZKK's only legitimacy is that Luffy and Zoro fight Kaido together
Luffy spent his weeks in prison, Zoro befriended the people and the princess (usually reserved for Luffy) the world government will recognize Luffy but Wano citizens will also talk about the dragon slayer, remember Fishman Island, there are 2 heroes

Last edited:
*On the cover of chapter 784 Zoro is sitting on the headstone with Kaido's number and on his shirt it says "Who laughs last laughs best" in Spanish.
most of cover page doesn't mean shit? there are tons of cover page that can fish for meanings that didn't really have meaning to the story at all.

*There are the many parallels made with Zoro and Ryuma, one of them you can see in chapter 1023.
Zoro already paralleled him with King when King summon a dragon fire which zoro cut in half.

*Oda already mentioned in SBS 4 that Luffy doesn't kill, but Zoro already killed Mr 7 when he was recruited by Baroque Works
so because luffy wont kill kaido zoro should?, guess what. zoro already tried to kill kaido and he failed.

*Zoro has already declared that he is in Wano to slice Kaido.
he just did that, and kaido just brush him off after that.

*Zoro's vivre card says he's in Wano to exterminate an Oni, Kaido's race.
since when it mention that kaido was belong to Oni's race? no one even know what race kaido really belong to. for all we know oni is just japanese for yokai or Devil, and smiles user could fall for that category.

*Kaido despises any samurai after Oden's death, as seen in chapters 993 and 1042.
whats does that mean about zoro killing kaido? zoro despise luffy after what he did to his smiles, does that also means luffy needs to kill him?