Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Guys, I'm torn. On one hand, Sanji vs Jupiter just seems destined to happen.

But on the other, these guys have really good points and parallels.
Unlikely imo. Would be in character for a someone that thinks they are god to something like that but would be a bit nonsensical for Imu to kill of one of his commanders imo, neither do I think there would be a betrayal of any sort. Even if they individually hold certain reservations, the Gorosei believe Imu's will is Law and the reality is that all of them agreed to wipe Lulusia or whatever the frick it is called off the map. Also I like how said theorist purposefully forgot Saturn's comment on said place having a lot of people 💀. Is a cuul parallel there and kudos to them for discovering it but is highly unlikely imo.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Guys, I'm torn. On one hand, Sanji vs Jupiter just seems destined to happen.

But on the other, these guys have really good points and parallels.
Makes perfect sense.

And, if Jupiter is tied with sora then him fighting sanji wasn't making sense anyway. Imu killing him connects the dots.

And, the theorist who gave this theory also predicted shanks is a CD. So, he is quite good.

Makes perfect sense.

And, if Jupiter is tied with sora then him fighting sanji wasn't making sense anyway. Imu killing him connects the dots.

And, the theorist who gave this theory also predicted shanks is a CD. So, he is quite good.
Sanji like Luffy tends to turn a lot of enemies to allies. Maybe he'll help be the one to turn this guy if it happens.

Just like Sanji, the Farmer inspires theorists from all over the world. He clearly is the most important of the lot, with V. Nasujuro close second. :goyea:

Btw @PuckTheGreat do they really have those weird names? Ju Peter, V. Nasujuro :whitepress:

Jupiter and Venusjuro would have been far better :sanmoji:
Yup think its just Oda trying to put some type of diversity amongst the group.
Although the Celestial Dragons are referred to as such now the founders were initially from 20 different Kingdoms so it kinda makes sense

Oh dear....I hope the names sound less ridiculous in Japanese
Post automatically merged:

Also :
Peter
Shepherd

sounds like a Christian theme to me? Idk
It does mostly coz u're looking at in Kanji and the way u separate names in Japanese ^^.
Ju in "Ju Peter" is the the Kanji for 10 so it kinda feels like a "Shepard the 10th" kinda vibe same with V. Nasu (V is "5" in roman numerals).

It does mostly coz u're looking at in Kanji and the way u separate names in Japanese ^^.
Ju in "Ju Peter" is the the Kanji for 10 so it kinda feels like a "Shepard the 10th" kinda vibe same with V. Nasu (V is "5" in roman numerals).
Makes Nasujuros name even more silly since doesn’t Juro mean 10th son?

So it’s like 10th son Nasu the 5th?

Makes Nasujuros name even more silly since doesn’t Juro mean 10th son?

So it’s like 10th son Nasu the 5th?
That's just how it looks to me with the numbers integrated with the names ^^ typically when u wanna say stuff like "X the 2nd/3rd" etc. it's usually sumin like Lupan-San-Se" (i.e. Lupin the Third) and yes Juro does seem to mean tenth son but don't think it's that deep.
It's just a Wano type name. Zoro was also Zorojuro on Wano iirc.

Also :
Peter
Shepherd

sounds like a Christian theme to me? Idk
Saint Peter was a fisherman btw:drakihi:

This is really interesting. The same goes for the other Gorosei or just for those two? Once there might've been 10 elder stars, the Jusei :happinesspunch:

That's just how it looks to me with the numbers integrated with the names ^^ typically when u wanna say stuff like "X the 2nd/3rd" etc. it's usually sumin like Lupan-San-Se" (i.e. Lupin the Third) and yes Juro does seem to mean tenth son but don't think it's that deep.
It's just a Wano type name. Zoro was also Zorojuro on Wano iirc.
Works for me! The names of the gorosei truly are great lmao.