Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Well, being a Sanji fan does not mean celebration of Sanji's flaws or being in denial about his position

I like Sanji, he's my top SH and probably top OP character, but I admit that he's consistently shown as #3 in terms of strength, and his nosebleeds can be hella annoying.
Flaws are what make a character a character. Or you get mary sue's. Like it or not, the nosebleeds, and perversion is part of him that makes him, him. And if you have to cut those parts off (like a certain twitter section of the fandom who needs to go take a hint) do you actually like the character or just what you want out of the character?

So yeah it does mean celebrating strengths, weaknesses, and flaws, or rather recognizing and accepting them.

Flaws are what make a character a character. Or you get mary sue's. Like it or not, the nosebleeds, and perversion is part of him that makes him, him. And if you have to cut those parts off (like a certain twitter section of the fandom who needs to go take a hint) do you actually like the character or just what you want out of the character?

So yeah it does mean celebrating strengths, weaknesses, and flaws, or rather recognizing and accepting them.
My point was more about accepting Sanji for who he is, without trying to be in denial that flaws are flaws. Superhuman toughness aside, Sanji feels like a real human being to me, and I really like it about him :) meanwhile Zoro seems a little too one-dimensional to me, and Luffy is straight up a fictional character, who does what plot requires him to do.